Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

The skull shape can be changed with the surgeries that's water jaw implants does the trick I mean your skull shape is decided by gonial length. Also my eye area overall isn't that bad it's hooded what I lack is browrdige projection I have wider PFL and the shape isn't prey what kills it is the flat cheek bones which the morph fixes.
Implants don't really change the shape of your skull organically. It's basically slapping a layer of plastic wherever you can. Maybe in pictures, it might look ok. But IRL, most people would be able to tell something is off.

Ideally, you would need some kind of osteotomy that breaks your skull in multiple places and then rearranges it but chances are you would end up looking very weird dude.

This is the problem I see with dudes like you. Your expectations are too unrealistic. Sure, you shouldn't rot and try to make the most of what you have. But you honestly want to go from where you are rn to some kind of slayer of white beckies. That just isn't doable for you I am afraid. You should try to look like a better version of yourself not some weird faceapp morph.
Even still phenotype only matters when it comes to an average of looks if you don't look like the typicality of your race then why does phenotype matter ?
I don't get what you mean by that. But why does phenotype matter? Dude, it's the thing that determines pretty much all of your appeal to women. An very undesirable phenotype makes your looksmaxxing efforts fruitless if your goal is to attract women.

Implants don't really change the shape of your skull organically. It's basically slapping a layer of plastic wherever you can. Maybe in pictures, it might look ok. But IRL, most people would be able to tell something is off.

Ideally, you would need some kind of osteotomy that breaks your skull in multiple places and then rearranges it but chances are you would end up looking very weird dude.

This is the problem I see with dudes like you. Your expectations are too unrealistic. Sure, you shouldn't rot and try to make the most of what you have. But you honestly want to go from where you are rn to some kind of slayer of white beckies. That just isn't doable for you I am afraid. You should try to look like a better version of yourself not some weird faceapp morph.

I don't get what you mean by that. But why does phenotype matter? Dude, it's the thing that determines pretty much all of your appeal to women. An very undesirable phenotype makes your looksmaxxing efforts fruitless if your goal is to attract women.

So bones in your face don't make you ugly because there positioned in an inferior way your stuck with your bones that's what your saying.

Also why does it being a piece of plastic change anything as long as its done right the results look good

3210001_FaceApp_1671372525671.jpg

It's in the same phenotype in that the overall skull shape features and proportions are closer to this than another tamil maxed chad or a north Indian maxed chad.

But this version of me mogs me brutally but it makes more sense trying to look like this than the fucking morphs I've done in the past where I've changed race
What does the original look like? just use photoshop instead of faceapp, only thing u can maybe use in faceapp is like up to cheekbones 2 and thicker brows and skin enhancements

What does the original look like? just use photoshop instead of faceapp, only thing u can maybe use in faceapp is like up to cheekbones 2 and thicker brows and skin enhancements

@Artemis has already pointed it out my main face failo is the shit cheek bones ive got none in my face.

@Artemis has already pointed it out my main face failo is the shit cheek bones ive got none in my face.
what level of cheekbone did u use? cheekbone 5 is unrealistic as fuck and ascends everyone, it lowers ur brows too btw

what level of cheekbone did u use? cheekbone 5 is unrealistic as fuck and ascends everyone, it lowers ur brows too btw

I used star mode and cheek bone 5 that's you as your ideal self your not gonna get it exact but you can get 80 percent oviously

I used star mode and cheek bone 5 that's you as your ideal self your not gonna get it exact but you can get 80 percent oviously
Unrealistic as fuck tbh

gonna realistically need a shit ton of revisions etc and u will never rly look like the morph

Hopefully ur rich

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
Unrealistic as fuck tbh

gonna realistically need a shit ton of revisions etc and u will never rly look like the morph

Hopefully ur rich

Face app doesn't move bones forward they move its vertically down and fix the tapers.

Unless your doing a full face morph which this wasn't your not gonna get real. Bone changes. This is more realistic mind not the wierd anime drawings which look nothing like me most inaccurate A.I bot tbqh

Attachments

• 3188548_013b8a42-734e-11ed-ade9-525400973847.jpg
    3188548_013b8a42-734e-11ed-ade9-525400973847.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3188549_c3eb3a34-734d-11ed-8b91-52540059e61a.jpg
    3188549_c3eb3a34-734d-11ed-8b91-52540059e61a.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Even those filters make lots of small changes.

No morph is realistic tbh.

Face app doesn't move bones forward they move its vertically down and fix the tapers.

Unless your doing a full face morph which this wasn't your not gonna get real. Bone changes. This is more realistic mind not the wierd anime drawings which look nothing like me most inaccurate A.I bot tbqh
Turning your head against your shoulders is frauding dude. Use proper head posture

Turning your head against your shoulders is frauding dude. Use proper head posture

I didn't do that morph and you can only fraud so much with head tilt tilting the head doesn't add bone to your skull.

Also i can't do morphs that good thats the best i have

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Even those filters make lots of small changes.

No morph is realistic tbh.
like what

that’s such a retarded generalization aswell holy fuck

You should add MSM and NAC to your list.

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
How do I know what phenotype would suit me?

@enchanted_elixir

This is not white.
2895673_insane_tera_chad_unmoggable_end_boss_morph-png.1701371

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
but warabs are just meds
No we're not Meds, we're Warabs. From Southwest Asia, not the pigskin Med (with mostly shitty food and an unhealthy obsession with wine).

No we're not Meds, we're Warabs. From Southwest Asia, not the pigskin Med (with mostly shitty food and an unhealthy obsession with wine).
stfu meds arentvwhite they are arab empire and ottoman rapebabies basically us

What tier is bloated American redneck pheno? With mullet and clean shaved

Shitthread
Salludon has an enhanced ganges pheno
And it over for most indian by default
Unless they have iranified imran abbas and zayn malik/hrithik pheno with tall height like sikhs only typical for pakistan/sikh
, and rice still doesn't mog middle Eastern
They just have more appeal among young girls, cuz they look less aggressive
, but Caucasian middle East halo is always supreme

Shitthread
Salludon has an enhanced ganges pheno
And it over for most indian by default
Unless they have iranified imran abbas and zayn malik/hrithik pheno with tall height like sikhs only typical for pakistan/sikh
, and rice still doesn't mog middle Eastern
They just have more appeal among young girls, cuz they look less aggressive
, but Caucasian middle East halo is always supreme
Sallubhai does NOT have a Gangetic phenotype. Such moggers do not live in the Ganges sewer systems and you know it.

Sallubhai does NOT have a Gangetic phenotype. Such moggers do not live in the Ganges sewer systems and you know it.
hE is jatt mogger

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Great thread

Trust enchanted elixir to cook up another smasher for us.

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.
Wait, so are you saying glut will permanently cause skin lightening effects even after non usage if taken on a long enough initial time frame ? So it’s a perm skin whitening solution? No frickin way

im going to level with you bro, if you are social, have friends and go out you will know that different ethnicities do mix and people dont always care, yes there are some but being a certain colour wont put you down, I get what you guys mean with stereotypes and how it can put someone off but usually if you are born in a western country you will be born into that culture so you wont have an accent, the same sorts of lifestyles like going out drinking etc, same taste for western music etc etc
common sense

I´m this guy but 2x handsomer.

This thread isn't good in my opinion with my current knowledge, this needs a remake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Chadify has a series on this I think:

I finally know my phenotype lol

Last edited: