Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

No clue how to do that yet. I do have a theory that you can megadose this and it could help though:

Could you spend your precious time researching it?

No, you need to have a good phenotype.
You can be a Dravidian Chadpreet
View attachment 1702347
But Indo-Aryan Chadpreet and Meditteranean Chadpreet will always mog you to the moon and back due to phenotype even though they are all considered the same ethnicity
View attachment 1702348
View attachment 1702351
Someone with an Indo-Aryan Phenotype but 2 points below you can get a three-point boost just due to his phenotype.
Dravidians and Indo-Aryans aren't the same ethnicity. You have diferent ethnicities inside India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Over for my pheno ???
DB4E0992 E560 40C1 9A6B 8F92B1684B49
6963B31C 76DD 4F5B BFC4 980E2E9BA63C
06136991 6B43 4442 957A 6E1883BCEF72

• Love it
@enchanted_elixir what curry pheno is this women

• JFL
what makes S-Acetyl Glutathione better than liposomal glutathione? Was thinking of getting the latter until i stumbled on this.

what makes S-Acetyl Glutathione better than liposomal glutathione? Was thinking of getting the latter until i stumbled on this.
Both have very good absorption but the first option is better for absorption. Liposomal is also excellent.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Both have very good absorption but the first option is better for absorption. Liposomal is also excellent.
nice. btw would glutathione lightening be permanent? and would it be better to take topical or oral vitamin c for skin lightening? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
nice. btw would glutathione lightening be permanent? and would it be better to take topical or oral vitamin c for skin lightening? thanks
Not permanent unless you took it for so long that it changes how your body produces its own glutathione.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Castizos and mestizos with white bones are moggers. Also Mulattos. The problem with Kpop is that most of kpop fans are underage girls.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • You want to take Glutathione until it impairs your body's natural ability to produce the same levels of melanin.
  • Avoid the sun!
  • Use the Kojic products evenly throughout your skin!
@enchanted_elixir why should one avoid the sun while on kojic acid / glutathione?
Any other methods??

Also,u could add microneedling/dermarolling +minoxidil for beard since increasing test and DHT can lead to hair loss in some

@/data/avatars/s/19/19008.jpg?1653347635 @enchanted_elixir why should one avoid the sun while on kojic acid / glutathione?
Sun increases melanin, reverses progress.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and FreakkForLife
@sloopnoob said that SALG was better regulated and you are less likely to get fakes

• +1
Reactions: trey123
oral is fine

• +1
Reactions: trey123
Sun increases melanin, reverses progress.
Ok,so this is the only reason we are avoiding sun ,right?

I once read ancedotal report of a individual who used hydrogen peroxide for skin lightening and when she went out in the sun she got big irregular patches of dark spots all over her face.
Is this a side effect of hydroge peroxide only or can It happen with kojic acid and glutathione too?

• +1
Ok,so this is the only reason we are avoiding sun ,right?

I once read ancedotal report of a individual who used hydrogen peroxide for skin lightening and when she went out in the sun she got big irregular patches of dark spots all over her face.
Is this a side effect of hydroge peroxide only or can It happen with kojic acid and glutathione too?
Seems like a hydrogen peroxide thing. Or it could just be her skin, likely both, but heavily skewed towards the peroxide.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Seems like a hydrogen peroxide thing. Or it could just be her skin, likely both, but heavily skewed towards the peroxide.

Bro for your next guide you should do a race maxing guide basically title it deathnic to white

• JFL
Bro for your next guide you should do a race maxing guide basically title it deathnic to white
Race-maxxing isn't even possible for most people. Can't do that.

Why isnt it what factors stop it?
Reptiles, Alexanderr says that they aren't making an official archive/backup for this site, and he said "once we're done, we're done"

If something bad happens, this site might end up like the 2nd lookism.

Are u doing a backup/archive for this site?

I will backup threads too.

Check PMs btw

I think I would pheno maxx anywhere between exotic black and jacked chocolate. no way I can be lightskin mullato. i read the guide in full and was thinking of going for skin lightening and also getting curls to look more exxotic. I also have a pretty good beard with above-average physique. I mostly have West African features although some may not be able to detect this entirely. what are your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I think I would pheno maxx anywhere between exotic black and jacked chocolate. no way I can be lightskin mullato. i read the guide in full and was thinking of going for skin lightening and also getting curls to look more exxotic. I also have a pretty good beard with above-average physique. I mostly have West African features although some may not be able to detect this entirely. what are your thoughts
Are your features mostly robust or mostly on the gracile/neotenous side? Would you say you have a lot of male dimorphism? Do you have a "baby face"?

This thread is retarded on so many levels

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 15827
7336d37c82d33f9799d38545515c96e0
Tumblr inline ondlctq7Nx1qgmb22 400
IDEAL PHENOTYPE

Why Glutathione instead of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)? I've heard that NAC is as (if not more) bioavailable.

• +1
This thread is shit content with a classy package, and fooled retards into thinking it's a quality thread BOTB worthy.

First of all including mediterranean in south asian phenotypes should be considered trolling. The mediterranean phenotype is by definition around the mediterranean sea. Not a single south asian looks med. At most looks middle easterner.

It's pretty obvious that Op doesn't know what a phenotype is.
And that you can't change your phenotype.

Your pheno is skull shape, skull height and width, eye area, nose height, ratios etc. All things that can't be changed.

Meanwhile op suggests useless things that only change coloring and undertones, lol

Not a single dravidian will have indo nordic phenotype after bleaching his skin. The whole skull is different.

You can't change your pheno, only improve what you have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, LightSkinNoob and Racky
This thread is shit content with a classy package, and fooled retards into thinking it's a quality thread BOTB worthy.

First of all including mediterranean in south asian phenotypes should be considered trolling. The mediterranean phenotype is by definition around the mediterranean sea. Not a single south asian looks med. At most looks middle easterner.

Your pheno is skull shape, skull height and width, eye area, nose height, ratios etc. All things that can't be changed.

Meanwhile op suggests useless things that only change coloring and undertones, lol

Not a single dravidian will have indo nordic phenotype after bleaching his skin. The whole skull is different.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Racky

You can change it, not as drastically as you make it out to be, but you can definitely do so.

As a South Asian brown skinned, are you suggesting that I should clear my undertone?

Then I should avoid beta carotene and take

So for that should I avoid beta carotene and lycopene and start taking undertone-removing antioxidants you mentioned in your thread?
Yes

• Hmm...
Do you really think I just come up with shit?
Here's me coming up with shit
  • Attack Helicopter Phenotype
  • Gay Black Los Angeles Guy Phenotype
  • White Guy With Kinky Hair Phenotype
Amazing reply

• +1
Some Dravidians can ascend to Indo-Aryan and look fine, some will look stupid. That's why I said that you should always assess yourself and find ones that suit your current phenotype and bone structure the best.
Ny the way idk a lot about the names of the phenos but from what ive seen almost all "indo-aryan" curries look like shit and would be incel in the west. Its so funny curries aspiring to look that shit just to be "closer" to white.

So its over if u are dravidian and cant niggermax (nigger is not death sentence pheno, and its the only one that can help them)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and enchanted_elixir
Ny the way idk a lot about the names of the phenos but from what ive seen almost all "indo-aryan" curries look like shit and would be incel in the west. Its so funny curries aspiring to look that shit just to be "closer" to white.

So its over if u are dravidian and cant niggermax (nigger is not death sentence pheno, and its the only one that can help them)
A lot of the Indo-Aryans I've seen online look like homeless people with great coloring.

• +1
Is there ideal pheno for hapa?

honestly at least bone wise the dravidians I've seen seem to mog the hell out of those northern curries, which just look like shitskinned arabs

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
should i just focus on skicare? im hrithik roshan phenotype but darker

• JFL
nvm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi