Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax

If you think north atlantid (rape babies sired by Nordics) is a better pheno than Nordic, go kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 15827
Out of the 3 asian phenotype's which appeal best to a lot of women ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@enchanted_elixir you seem to have knowledge about skin. What should i take to get a paper thin skin? What should i avoid?

@enchanted_elixir you seem to have knowledge about skin. What should i take to get a paper thin skin? What should i avoid?
Why do you want paper thin skin?

makes you look more vascular, surgeons prefer thin skin too.
You can find it on Google. I don't know anything about this besides losing weight, fat and water retention.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
any south asian ppl successfully phenomaxxed yet? curious to see some before/after

any south asian ppl successfully phenomaxxed yet? curious to see some before/after
@RabidRosaries changed his undertone from yellow to red. Show pictures (or the thread) my friend.

One of the best guides ive ever come across in this forum. Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
If I have yellow undertones, should I clear those first before taking beta catoyene. At my current skin tone, I get called pale, but I still have yellow undertonesin lighting. I am taking Vit C and Lutein so far (just started) and will add glutathione if needed.

If I have yellow undertones, should I clear those first before taking beta catoyene. At my current skin tone, I get called pale, but I still have yellow undertonesin lighting. I am taking Vit C and Lutein so far (just started) and will add glutathione if needed.
Don't take beta carotene if you have yellow undertones. Beta carotene makes you yellow-orange.

I'd swap out your stack with Vitamin C, Astaxanthin and Hydroquinone if I were you. Glutathione is also cool but you don't have to take all of them.

If you think you look too pale you can get melanotan or you can go out in the sun

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

Phenotype Looksmaxxing Guide: The Forgotten Fundamental Looksmax​

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Why Phenotype Is So Important
  • Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity
  • How To Phenomaxx and Sources
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

"Why is it so important?" You might ask? Here is why.

Why Phenotype Is So Important​

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Mulatto > Ginger (Even though supposedly White > Mulatto)
  • Levantine > Chinese (Even though supposedly Asian > Middle Eastern)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Castizo > British (Even though supposedly 100% White > 70-95% White)
  • Lightskin > Aztec (Even though supposedly Latino > Black)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Indo-Aryan > Yemeni (Even though supposedly Middle Eastern > South Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Ideal Phenotypes For Each Ethnicity​

Black

How to Phenomaxx and Sources​

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

Your phenotype is much, much more important than your race.

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

I mean, look at @Salludon (Meditteranean Phenotype)
View attachment 1701981

Jay Shetty (Indo-Aryan Phenotype)
View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

And if there's anything to remember from this, it's phenotype > race.
how do u have 7 BOB threads and hundreds of thousands of views on ur posts but ur post to rep score is lacking? u should have at least 10k+ these some unnaprecciateive ass bitches on this forum give this man some love fr

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, szolliontaraelis and DoctorLooksmax
how do u have 7 BOB threads and hundreds of thousands of views on ur posts but ur post to rep score is lacking? u should have at least 10k+ these some unnaprecciateive ass bitches on this forum give this man some love fr
shut up and give me your lunch money nerd

No, you need to have a good phenotype.
You can be a Dravidian Chadpreet
View attachment 1702347
But Indo-Aryan Chadpreet and Meditteranean Chadpreet will always mog you to the moon and back due to phenotype even though they are all considered the same ethnicity
View attachment 1702348
View attachment 1702351
Someone with an Indo-Aryan Phenotype but 2 points below you can get a three-point boost just due to his phenotype.
All top chad needs to do is just get some hazel eye contacts, or some blue eye contacts like Toni mahfud. Both of these ethnics became IG fucking male models with some surgeries and blue eye contacts.

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I think this is a topic that literally isn't discussed enough, in the black pill and looksmax community enough. This is literally in my opinion, part of the holy trinity of looksmaxxing. Face, Height, and Phenotype (Please remember this and spread it to all looksmaxxers please, it rhymes as well so you'll never forget it). Wheat Waffles doesn't talk about it, incel.wiki doesn't talk about it, not even this FORUM talks about it enough. We always talk about the importance of face and height but rarely phenotype. These are the three equally essential chaos emeralds or infinity stones to looksmaxxing.

A phenotype is simply what visual variant of certain an ethnicity you look like.

We all know about the race pill and all of its aspects, primarily that women have a tendency (not a very consistent hierarchy but consistent enough to be of importance) put men in an ethnic hierarchy. The hierarchy goes as follows: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > South Asian. The flaws of this hierarchy is that phenotypes aren't considered whatsoever. The much, much more consistent phenotype hierarchy (which can't be displayed as we have no recorded studies on this yet) is a MUCH, MUCH more reliable hierarchy and assessment in this manner. The importance of phenotype and the fact that phenotype > race are listed below as examples. If you don't know what phenotype we're referencing, search it up on Google.
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Dravidian (Even though supposedly South Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Masculine Asian > Brazilian Majority Afro-Indic Mix Gone Wrong Phenotype (Even though supposedly Asian > Latino)
  • North Atlantid > Nordic (Even though supposedly White should be equal in all its forms)
  • K-Pop or Masculine Asian > East Asian (Even though supposedly Asian should be equal in all its forms)
  • Indo-Aryan/Bollywood > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > South Asian)
  • K-Pop > Burned Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black > Asian)
  • Western Hemisphere Black > Fresh of the Boat African Phenotype (Even though supposedly Black should be equal in all its forms)
  • And Much More...
Changing your phenotype can singlehandedly give you some points, get more respect in society, result in people being more friendly to you, will get you more women, and much much more even though in retrospect, you never really became more attractive... you just got a phenotype upgrade. The fact that phenotype > race is something that isn't stated enough.

Black

Now, the reason I can not administrate a proper guide to phenomaxxing for each phenotype is that I do NOT know your phenotype. I can not make a "one size fits all" guide for a specific phenotype because imagine me giving an Afro-Latino phenotype guide, as a one size fits all guide. People with different phenotypes will need different kinds of advice to reach the same phenotype, hence this is the reason why this is not achievable.

Some phenotypes can't be achieved by some people. A great example is people that have a Fresh off The Boat African Phenotype/Eastern Hemisphere Black Phenotype (excluding Afro-Asiatics and North Africans obviously). If you try to achieve the light-skin phenotype, you're prone to looking uncanny, weird, and could end up looking like this.

View attachment 1701973

(This is due to the abundance of negroid features and a lack of caucasoid features such as a projected nose, etc. This creates disharmony and is a looksmin when you phenomaxx incorrectly, also a probable reason why Dravidians look weird, super dark skin, straight jet black hair on a Caucasoid-Austroloid skull)

Choose which phenotype you like and which would fit you the best. Make sure you have a good base to phenomaxx into the phenotype you want, and one that you can actually phenomaxx into! Please assess yourself first!

To guide you and make this actionable, what I will do instead is list a bunch of products, tools, supplements, and surgeries you can use to phenomaxx, and you can grab them and use them accordingly to achieve whatever phenotype you're aiming for!

After this, the same looksmaxxing principles still apply, clear skin, nice hair, etc. The products listed above are specifically for phenomaxxing, not general looksmaxxing.

Conclusion​

People shit on Indians and South Asians a LOT saying "ItS oVeR paJeET, yOurE iNDiaN! :lul:" when in reality, "Pajeet" has a Meditteranean or an Indo-Aryan phenotype that allows him much, much more dating success.

View attachment 1701981

View attachment 1701982

Even though they're genetically South Asian, their phenotype allows them much more success in the dating market than Dravidian "ChADPreeT" and even other phenotypes that according to the race dating hierarchy, are supposedly "higher" and mogs the living hell out of their Native American Aztec Chief, Sacrifice Conducting, Booty Basketball Playing Phenotype talking about "LaTiNo > CuRrY"

...or their Fresh From Sub-Saharan African, Pygmy Looking, Ceuta and Melilla Border Hopping, Giga Flat-nosed, Excessively Flared Nostriled Phenotype talking about "BbC > CurRY". These phenotypes listed above mog you to the edge of the Asteroid Belt and back. Without question as well.

How can an albino improve his coloring and pheno?

Female albinos usually rely on makeup to fake better coloring, and dyeing their hair

I guess albino men can dye too

But this is probably not going to be enough. They could use makeup too but for men you want to avoid it being noticeable, and if albinos want to make a difference with it IT WILL be noticeable.
What are other options for albinocels to ascend? @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126 and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

• And Much More...

Black

View attachment 1701973

Conclusion​

View attachment 1701981

View attachment 1701982

Should I follow the white or MENA guide?

Female albinos usually rely on makeup to fake better coloring, and dyeing their hair
View attachment 1950888

View attachment 1950890

But this is probably not going to be enough. They could use makeup too but for men you want to avoid it being noticeable, and if albinos want to make a difference with it IT WILL be noticeable.
I'd like to say Melanotan for skin and dying their hairs on their body.
If your albino, typically you want darker features and that's how you'd do it.
An albino going to tan is literally a death sentence so that's not even an option.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I'd like to say Melanotan for skin and dying their hairs on their body.
But melatonan is not going to work with people who have albinism because iirc it works by stimulating melanocytes, and the problem with albinos is precisely that their melanocytes are defective and not capable of producing melanin because of some genetic mutation, resulting in albinism. So by definition melatonan is not going to work with an albino

So what's an option for albino males other than makeup and dyeing hairs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
There is already "micropigmentation" for people with vitiligo. Which is basically tattooing skin color onto the patches of unpigmented skin

Maybe we could have something similar for albinos to improve whole body or at least face coloring. Basically tatooing skin color and/or undertones in.

Couldn't find any such procedure online though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
Imagine not being a North Pontid

But melatonan is not going to work with people who have albinism because iirc it works by stimulating melanocytes, and the problem with albinos is precisely that their melanocytes are defective and not capable of producing melanin because of some genetic mutation, resulting in albinism. So by definition melatonan is not going to work with an albino

So what's an option for albino males other than makeup and dyeing hairs?
They'll have to paint themselves lol. Via makeup or tattooing, as you've stated then.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Racky
Jfl at this thread tbh

Ethnics at it's finest. Trying to undermine the white race, yet all of you try to reach this in your dreams and daily lives. And jfl at the first pic, the ginger guy mogs the kido on the left

Lol at this hypocrisy

They'll have to paint themselves lol. Via makeup or tattooing, as you've stated then.
Talked to @AscendingHero and he recommends rejuvenating MC1R gene to gain pigmentation back and then maybe MT2 maxx

On another note, this Tswana woman is the best softmaxxed albino I have seen so far @KING REIDYZ
eFnOiBc.jpg
52QOj3D.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and AscendingHero

View attachment 1950888

View attachment 1950890

Really depends on what you're working with

3 options are to

- Fix gene issues and pigment/black maxx

-Morph into that lightskin/latin american mixed pheno

-Try to blend into a white guy (the guy you posted fits this category)

and then you go from there

Looks>>all

Albinos that dont look deformed and have light eyes have an advantage

• +1
Talked to @AscendingHero and he recommends rejuvenating MC1R gene to gain pigmentation back and then maybe MT2 maxx

On another note, this Tswana woman is the best softmaxxed albino I have seen so far @KING REIDYZ
View attachment 1963717
eFnOiBc.jpg
52QOj3D.jpg
I'm pretty darn sure MCR1 would do the same thing as Melanotan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Deprived

View attachment 1963717
eFnOiBc.jpg
52QOj3D.jpg
I'm pretty darn sure MCR1 would do the same thing as Melanotan.
holy fuck just knockout/replace genes theory?
Has anyone actually done this and gotten results?

• Hmm...
holy fuck just knockout/replace genes theory?
Has anyone actually done this and gotten results?
99% of genes shouldn't be knocked out.
Only single-trait genes that you can live without are worthy of knocking out.

For example, knocking out your glutathione synthease gene could result in you being unwell at the absolute best.
Knocking out your melanin genes could not only have you predisposed to developing skin cancer, and rapid aging but you would also have to be wearing a 100% reflective umbrella everywhere you go because you'd basically be a vampire.

The only gene you could POSSIBLY get away with knocking out is myostatin. But yet again you're better off down-regulating it.
If you knock it out and then exercise consistently, you'll probably be built like a hyper-bodybuilder that can't even fucking get through the front door at Walmart because he's so uncannily huge.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and Racky
@5ft1. Are you laughing at the way I speak? If so, why? I'm curious, this isn't confrontational FYI.

View attachment 1701169

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

• And Much More...

Black

View attachment 1701973

Conclusion​

View attachment 1701981

View attachment 1701982

@enchanted_elixir how do you get chris hemsworth type of skin as a medium brown curry not super tamil dark but not super curry light just in the middle ?

@enchanted_elixir how do you get chris hemsworth type of skin as a medium brown curry not super tamil dark but not super curry light just in the middle ?
You cannot. Start making more realistic goals dude.

You cannot. Start making more realistic goals dude.

I mean it is all genes right so down migigating certain genes possible could I'm not delusional in thinking I'm gonna look like hemsworh but like this guy is what the ideal version of me would look like

3210001_FaceApp_1671372525671.jpg

It's in the same phenotype in that the overall skull shape features and proportions are closer to this than another tamil maxed chad or a north Indian maxed chad.

But this version of me mogs me brutally but it makes more sense trying to look like this than the fucking morphs I've done in the past where I've changed race

I mean it is all genes right so down migigating certain genes possible could I'm not delusional in thinking I'm gonna look like hemsworh but like this guy is what the ideal version of me would look like

3210001_FaceApp_1671372525671.jpg

It's in the same phenotype in that the overall skull shape features and proportions are closer to this than another tamil maxed chad or a north Indian maxed chad.

But this version of me mogs me brutally but it makes more sense trying to look like this than the fucking morphs I've done in the past where I've changed race
Still very unrealistic dude. You are giving yourself insane skin and hair quality and blue eyes. Would look fake af IRL.

If I were you, I'd focus on getting to very low bf. Like 10%. Starve yourself if you have to.

Then start consulting with brazilian surgeons for modified lefort 3.

Still very unrealistic dude. You are giving yourself insane skin and hair quality and blue eyes. Would look fake af IRL.

If I were you, I'd focus on getting to very low bf. Like 10%. Starve yourself if you have to.

Then start consulting with brazilian surgeons for modified lefort 3.

Well the morph has higher cheek bones an more prominent nose more down turned eye brows lighter skin and more hair density oviously I'm not gonna get everything but anything closer to that is a me that does much better than what is average.

Well the morph has higher cheek bones an more prominent nose more down turned eye brows lighter skin and more hair density oviously I'm not gonna get everything but anything closer to that is a me that does much better than what is average.
Nah. Even after looksmaxxing, most young white guys will have more SMV than you.

But you can prolly get close to average for your phenotype and get women through being NT and having a social circle.

Nah. Even after looksmaxxing, most young white guys will have more SMV than you.

But you can prolly get close to average for your phenotype and get women through being NT and having a social circle.

If the looks are above the average white guy then why would the average guy have more SMV if this is all working of looks ? I mean the only reason I'm incel is cause I look curry in that I have that potato skull and round face if I get rid of that then what seperates the 2 in smv

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
If the looks are above the average white guy then why would the average guy have more SMV if this is all working of looks ? I mean the only reason I'm incel is cause I look curry in that I have that potato skull and round face if I get rid of that then what seperates the 2 in smv
Everything else. Phenotype is determined by more than just the shape of your skull (which you really can't change much anyway tbh). Your soft tissues, eye colour, skin texture, overall ratios and proportions also play a role. At best, you could prolly look like some normie arab or some light skinned pakistani. And they still have far less SMV than the average white dude.

That being said, the standards to get women aren't as high as this forum claims. If you max yourself out, you can LTR 3 PSL bengali women if you tried. Maybe, 4 PSL ones with money and status.

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
Everything else. Phenotype is determined by more than just the shape of your skull (which you really can't change much anyway tbh). Your soft tissues, eye colour, skin texture, overall ratios and proportions also play a role. At best, you could prolly look like some normie arab or some light skinned pakistani. And they still have far less SMV than the average white dude.

That being said, the standards to get women aren't as high as this forum claims. If you max yourself out, you can LTR 3 PSL bengali women if you tried. Maybe, 4 PSL ones with money and status.

The skull shape can be changed with the surgeries that's water jaw implants does the trick I mean your skull shape is decided by gonial length. Also my eye area overall isn't that bad it's hooded what I lack is browrdige projection I have wider PFL and the shape isn't prey what kills it is the flat cheek bones which the morph fixes.

Even still phenotype only matters when it comes to an average of looks if you don't look like the typicality of your race then why does phenotype matter ?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel