truefoidslayerpqoqo
8 psl 0 appeal
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2026
- Posts
- 7,850
- Reputation
- 8,417
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
True hunter-gatherer skull
0 appeal 8 pslzero appeal unfortunately![]()
Bumping this shi ti deep of saphire hell
View attachment 5706954
most russian looking dude ive ever met
And im not russian is intrestingmost russian looking dude ive ever met
are you slavic?And im not russian is intresting
No germanare you slavic?
‘I swear im not squinting’
Ibsfr you have tons of psl but like no appeal so like lltn
Psl and appeal are sameIbsfr you have tons of psl but like no appeal so like lltn
If you show women the most hyper realistic masculine man they would rather choose the htn pretty boy over him, like you almost all girls would go for pretty boys over you since they don't know truly anything about looks they would think you look weird and scary, which props to them you are and you also look like shitPsl and appeal are same
Crying bc ur boneless sub5If you show women the most hyper realistic masculine man they would rather choose the htn pretty boy over him, like you almost all girls would go for pretty boys over you since they don't know truly anything about looks they would think you look weird and scary, which props to them you are and you also look like shit
Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit
Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit
No I'm actually being serious now I've just properly looked at this photo and you look so ugly man like no joke it's completely fucked like actually just reincarnate at this point
Its uNo I'm actually being serious now I've just properly looked at this photo and you look so ugly man like no joke it's completely fucked like actually just reincarnate at this point
I don't get what's your point that is me that is a photo of me wdym "it's u"
nigga he’s Chad and you’re a femboy. I hate that I even tried to give you advice now.Mate look at you, you are possible one of the worst looking people I've ever seen, also like I've said bones are not everything you dumbass, just because your bones are that protruding does not mean it looks good, you look like the result of generation's of incest,you uneven faced shitskined retarded fuck. it's obvious I'm not sub 5 as well cause I'm not a dumb shit
“Fraudmaxxed_mtn” you aren’t an inch over lltn kys nigaI don't get what's your point that is me that is a photo of me wdym "it's u"
This guys Chad what?????nigga he’s Chad and you’re a femboy. I hate that I even tried to give you advice now.
If ur mtn then im chad yeThis guys Chad what?????
Mate your calling this abomination chad igaf what u think I look like cause your options just wrong like cmon now what women would want to date this shit“Fraudmaxxed_mtn” you aren’t an inch over lltn kys niga

If I'm ltn then your still sub 5 whatIf ur mtn then im chad ye


Ur sub5If ur mtn then im chad ye
If u really think that come mog battle i will destroy uMate your calling this abomination chad igaf what u think I look like cause your options just wrong like cmon now what women would want to date this shit![]()
Mate your calling this abomination chad igaf what u think I look like cause your options just wrong like cmon now what women would want to date this shit![]()
Objectively you’re no where near mtn and you’re in the subhuman range. I’m not even being mean it’s just the truthIf I'm ltn then your still sub 5 what![]()


Mate you think this guy is chad, fuck off who r u, I said I don't give a shit about Ur opinion cause of this "chad"Objectively you’re no where near mtn and you’re in the subhuman range. I’m not even being mean it’s just the truth



Got it from ya ma mate when she crushed my dick last nightView attachment 5707239Where did you get this ego from




A rating wouldn’t do you justice. You’re beyond that of a measurable scale
Compared to you he definitely is you have lower testosterone than a girl trannyMate you think this guy is chad, fuck off who r u, I said I don't give a shit about Ur opinion cause of this "chad"![]()
My mate? You’re gay I knew itGot it from ya ma mate when she crushed my dick last night![]()
Speak English please i can't be bothered to decipher this shitCompared to you he definitely is you have lower testosterone than a girl tranny
Mate you think this guy is chad, fuck off who r u, I said I don't give a shit about Ur opinion cause of this "chad"![]()
Speak English please i can't be bothered to decipher this shit
if you can’t understand this then maybe you should off yourselfSpeak English please i can't be bothered to decipher this shit
No I said ya ma (mother)My mate? You’re gay I knew it
I get it bro you've sent this photo 4 times, I think it looks good and most other NORMAL people would also this it looks better then yous bitch ass

