Rate this new photos

truefoidslayerpqoqo

truefoidslayerpqoqo

8 psl 0 appeal
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
7,850
Reputation
8,417
No of them are morphed just used cybershot filter
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260930_070345.jpg
    IMG_20260930_070345.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260930_082123.jpg
    IMG_20260930_082123.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260930_081133.jpg
    IMG_20260930_081133.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260930_081717.jpg
    IMG_20260930_081717.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260930_074736.jpg
    IMG_20260930_074736.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole, Euron and cursedbybones
Let this guy babysit your first-born or shrink 2cm in height wyd
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant, truefoidslayerpqoqo, hellostarbucks and 1 other person
Let this guy babysit your first-born or shrink 2cm in height wyd
shrink 2cm in height, this guy near kids ? fuck no.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant, ewri and Qeiea
holy fuck you're cooked
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
are we being deadass
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas and truefoidslayerpqoqo
I'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
Who says that btw all of them qre chud jelouse of my razor shaep cheekbones and hunter eyes no Jokejng
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-08-31-47-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-08-31-47-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-08-32-32-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-08-32-32-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    627.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic Albanian, chubbas and jotunnr
I'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
yeah like your good looking nigga, you just look like a psyche ward nigga making those hella exaggerated faces
 
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr and truefoidslayerpqoqo
  • +1
Reactions: hellostarbucks
Real PSL :feelshehe:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
I'm sure he looks better in real life I just don't get why he posts himself looking like an anemic psych patient in a straitjacket
This niggers the equivalent of the annoying male gaze bodybuilding gym obsessed wanna be of looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: chudcell999
Try to look human challenge
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
I changed my mind you actually do mog
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Literally picked the photo I used pre-ascension bud you’re helping me out:feelshah: I cannot fathom the inability to be this delusional
Nigga ur ascension is treash ur an abomination
Literally picked the photo I used pre-ascension bud you’re helping me out:feelshah: I cannot fathom the inability to be this delusional
Screenshot 2026 09 30 08 41 01 82 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
 
@dayruined @thundence
 
  • +1
Reactions: NotFun
Normie in 2026:lul::lul::lul: i don't cheek bite faggot:lul:
Yes ur a fucking normie and even if ur not cheek biting ur still cooked you ugly ass LTN frauder hardmaxx bro please ur ugly as fuck I think im gonna have nightmares now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Yes ur a fucking normie and even if ur not cheek biting ur still cooked you ugly ass LTN frauder hardmaxx bro please ur ugly as fuck I think im gonna have nightmares now
Lmao im atleast htn plus u shit skin faggot keep copeing:lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
129
Views
500
cold_nano
cold_nano
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
18
Views
128
elijahes123
elijahes123
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
43
Views
188
zeliot
zeliot
poopooxicndndi
Replies
12
Views
79
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
hyl4n
Replies
13
Views
79
hyl4n
hyl4n

Users who are viewing this thread

  • FoidMayweather
  • ESR
  • kartik57
  • Caped Crusader
  • Turkic Albanian
  • mogaa
  • sugarboyonewacc
  • mightypiglet
  • chudcell999
  • lostenemyy
  • OmegaND
  • Tayvion Cole
  • Qeiea
  • HighLtn
  • ewri
  • flav_01
  • -Kira-
  • Urfavoritendltn
Back
Top