Physiognomy is the lowest IQ theory of all time

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Facial Genetics are just a role of the dice. Look at these mugshots when you search 'Murderer mughsots 2022" in google images. Hardly any of them have these 'DarkTriad' faces and/or features at all
Murder

Rapists:
Rapists

In fact it seems to be mainly present in Armed Robbers and Serial killers, the adage that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover is true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, thecel, Growth Plate and 4 others
Cope
We all subconsciously judge ppl by physiognomy and even if it is bs ppl will judge u by your facial features anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19499 and Growth Plate
nope

physiognomy is in the 160iq range

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Facial Genetics are just a role of the dice. Look at these mugshots when you search 'Murderer mughsots 2022" in google images. Hardly any of them have these 'DarkTriad' faces and/or features at allView attachment 1645665

Rapists: View attachment 1645669

In fact it seems to be mainly present in Armed Robbers and Serial killers, the adage that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover is true.
they all have low trust face, low iq face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17791 and closedplatecel
In fact it seems to be mainly present in Armed Robbers and Serial killers
So the people who are actually evil look evil and the people who are criminals for a multitude of other reasons and not necessarily evil don't :unsure:

it's the type of theory that academics may try to dismiss under the scientific 'racism' pretense due to how precise it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 16984
they all have low trust face, low iq face
They look stupid but it's a mixed bag with low trust features.
So the people who are actually evil look evil and the people who are criminals for a multitude of other reasons and not necessarily evil don't :unsure:
What are you even talking about
Cope
We all subconsciously judge ppl by physiognomy and even if it is bs ppl will judge u by your facial features anyway
:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
it's the type of theory that academics may try to dismiss under the scientific 'racism' pretense due to how precise it is
Most serial killers are white

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Gonthar, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Physiognomy is 100% legit, but there is not a single defining feature that all rapists have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Physiognomy is 100% legit, but there is not a single defining feature that all rapists have.
Yes I'm sure you can accurately asses a persons character solely off their face :feelsuhh:

Cope
Shut up faggot

What are you even talking about
you agreed dark triad features seem to be mainly present in serial killers yes? Well they actually kill purely out of evil not for other reasons like other criminals do thats the distinction

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
you agreed dark triad features seem to be mainly present in serial killers yes? Well they actually kill purely out of evil not for other reasons like other criminals do thats the distinction
The armed robbers are the scariest looking criminals though so it's not that simple.

I don’t see any high trust mfers.

They mostly all got dead eyes. None of them look lively. 0 light.

• +1
No, you're just a rotting edgelord who thinks he's a genius.
Certain face traits are associated with different personalities.

Like forehead size and shape. The nose or lips dont tell shit though.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No, you're just a rotting edgelord who thinks he's a genius.
That's ridiculous, I've never claimed to be smart... literally none of what you said applies to me. I really don't understand why it's so controversial, especially here, to say that you can tell a lot about a person by how they look.

• +1
The armed robbers are the scariest looking criminals though so it's not that simple.
That kinda makes sense idk armed robbery is a very aggressive crime, more aggressive than sneakily murdering

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
That's ridiculous, I've never claimed to be smart... literally none of what you said applies to me. I really don't understand why it's so controversial, especially here, to say that you can tell a lot about a person by how they look.

Studies tend to put this 'accuracy' at 50%. It's not controvesrial it's just wrong

shit thread
multiple studies have shown links between facial features and behavior
such as FWHR, forhead slant
I'll let you do some research on the scientific literacy

shit thread
multiple studies have shown links between facial features and behavior
such as FWHR, forhead slant
I'll let you do some research on the scientific literacy
If you're not aware a face happens to consist of more than one feature.

• +1
Reactions: IHopeICanBeChad
that's a blog, and it doesn't say anything about how the actual study was conducted. it took me a little while.. but here it is

They had them look at generic, greyscale, face cut-outs, which do not represent real life... and even then, they were able to determine rich from poor lol

Attachments

• 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    131.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and GetShrekt
the ipdcel in the middle left on your first pic....

@thecel another one for your collection of low ipds

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
that's a blog, and it doesn't say anything about how the actual study was conducted. it took me a little while.. but here it is

They had them look at generic, greyscale, face cut-outs, which do not represent real life... and even then, they were able to determine rich from poor lol
Idk how to access the full studies & no they used OLD profiles for the rich poor one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
None of them look trustworthy & only 1-2 looked somewhat intelligent.

The chart is cool I guess psl wise but nah. A person can have a baby face & still look untrustworthy to me.

It’s in the eyes.
LowVhigh
Screenshot 2022 05 14 174702
Screenshot 2022 05 14 174824
These two look more high trust than low to me. I was not trying to say they all look baby-faced, but few of them have the very pronounced low trust faces you'd expect, they look average in tustworthiness

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Physiognomy may be factually incorrect, but it is how people judge each other. Women unconsciously judge you from your face, and it’s not only about ugly versus handsome.

Women form wildly different opinions of these guys’ characters from seeing their faces:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19281 and GetShrekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back