Physique and Slaying Alt/Emo women

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
I’m attempting to looksmax to slay mainly alt/emo/tatted girls. I’m planning to roid post jaw surgery (IMDO) to grow my jaw and most likely take my physique to the next level, also getting tats and bleaching my hair, would a roided physique help me slay these kind of women or looksmin, I’m 6’1 for reference.

7B06FA59 2FE2 4A5D 9B95 0149483E7B90
ED131487 10D9 4216 B931 C07EA1E43ADB 95068779 D217 433C 8CB0 89EA35F0AE38

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin, fauxfox, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Slaying is gross

That type of women is gross

Wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, ALP, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
my 5'8 friend ascended hard with alt foids he's a bladee listening fat blonde boy :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
my 5'8 friend ascended hard with alt foids he's a bladee listening fat blonde boy :ROFLMAO:
Yeah many normie dudes can date LTB/MTB alt girls thru just existing, I mean more the ones at clubs that usually hang around thugmaxxed dudes, but I’d also like to slay regular goth girls too.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Those women are chad only.
Ffs bleaching your hair jfl.
I don’t care what niche a woman belongs to, they would salivate over a masculine, dimorphic chad wayyyyy before a faggot like MGK/a subhuman posing to be MGK…

• Hmm...
Those women are chad only.
Ffs bleaching your hair jfl.
I don’t care what niche a woman belongs to, they would salivate over a masculine, dimorphic chad wayyyyy before a faggot like MGK/a subhuman posing to be MGK…
I suspect if I ascend to chadlite currently HTN, I could nichemax to slay them, but ofc a real Chad can pull anything.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I suspect if I ascend to chadlite currently HTN, I could nichemax to slay them, but ofc a real Chad can pull anything.
Yes, and bleaching your hair may be a “nichemax”, however it’s a brutal looksmin, enough to pull you from HTN to MTN.
We see this a lot in Aus, women think it’s hilarious and are genuinely disgusted by it (unless you have surfer pheno), mullets, on the other hand, give you an instantaneous SMV boost @loox

• +1
Reactions: Broski and LightSkinNoob
Yes, and bleaching your hair may be a “nichemax”, however it’s a brutal looksmin, enough to pull you from HTN to MTN.
We see this a lot in Aus, women think it’s hilarious and are genuinely disgusted by it (unless you have surfer pheno), mullets, on the other hand, give you an instantaneous SMV boost @loox
I’m lightskin so I have curls, can’t really rock a mullet, I live in Sydney so I get mullets are a halo, just considering my looksmaxxing options, was thinking bleached dreads or curls.

But you do have a point, so frustrating trying to slay here if you don’t have a AFL player pheno/look.

• +1
I’m lightskin so I have curls, can’t really rock a mullet, I live in Sydney so I get mullets are a halo, just considering my looksmaxxing options, was thinking bleached dreads or curls.

But you do have a point, so frustrating trying to slay here if you don’t have a AFL player pheno/look.
100%, how tall are you? You should be fine with dark hair, I think it looks ridiculously stupid on white guys, but likely different on you. Got to remember as well, if you get in with these women, especially in the left wing cesspool of Sydney, you have to listen to the retarded shit they say.
Women in Aus are so brutally far gone jfl.

• +1
we have the same taste in women come hero bro i love you

• Love it
100%, how tall are you? You should be fine with dark hair, I think it looks ridiculously stupid on white guys, but likely different on you. Got to remember as well, if you get in with these women, especially in the left wing cesspool of Sydney, you have to listen to the retarded shit they say.
Women in Aus are so brutally far gone jfl.
6’1 barefoot, I agree alt girls are pretty clapped, but I enjoy them more then regular chicks, especially considering I like metal/rock, more neurotic (autism) then average person.

Can’t wait to leave this shithole tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 11126 and SteveRogers
i woudnt roid goth girls usually like twinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20579 and LightSkinNoob
6’1 barefoot, I agree alt girls are pretty clapped, but I enjoy them more then regular chicks, especially considering I like metal/rock, more neurotic (autism) then average person.

Yeah true, regular women are repulsively boring. That being said, all my women friends are white whores jfl, except for the women I befriended from a coworker (mostly Asian), much more intellectual and thought provoking conversations, as opposed to “omg I fucked my sisters husband/brother in law” (true story).
That being said, the cool women are utter subhuman, and the white women are hot af, and regularly flirt with me.
Who do you listen to? I was fairly into metal/rock/screamo/punk rock last year.
Love Falling in Reverse, Hot Mulligan etc

• +1
Yeah true, regular women are repulsively boring. That being said, all my women friends are white whores jfl, except for the women I befriended from a coworker (mostly Asian), much more intellectual and thought provoking conversations, as opposed to “omg I fucked my sisters husband/brother in law” (true story).
That being said, the cool women are utter subhuman, and the white women are hot af, and regularly flirt with me.
Who do you listen to? I was fairly into metal/rock/screamo/punk rock last year.
Love Falling in Reverse, Hot Mulligan etc
Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate, Sleeping with Sirens, Sum41, to name a few, I’m 19, most of the women I interact with are ages 18-24 so conversation is pretty much TikTok, Spiritually blah blah and her bullshit friends.

• +1
i woudnt roid goth girls usually like twinks
I use to also think this until I noticed all alt/emo tattooed HTB/Stacylites/Stacie’s we’re with tall roided tatted dudes

it’s white and height and hands with alt girls

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and LightSkinNoob
stay as lean and as vascular ss possible with tattoos (think vinnie hacker, aaron liebregits)
get NT zoomer tattoos
wear chrome hearts/lesser known NT fashion brands, underground fashion tiktok
be chadlite 6’0+ with multiple halos (you must be white, sorry)
have atleast 10k on instagram, would be easier with 100k and verified though.

• +1
stay as lean and as vascular ss possible with tattoos (think vinnie hacker, aaron liebregits)
get NT zoomer tattoos
wear chrome hearts/lesser known NT fashion brands, underground fashion tiktok
be chadlite 6’0+ with multiple halos (you must be white, sorry)
have atleast 10k on instagram, would be easier with 100k and verified though.
Legit, working on chadlite face, getting jaw surgery + Genio, then infras+cantho+upper eyelid fillers, I’m 3/4 white, only thing my eye area is slightly ethnic which I’ll adjust.

I’ll have to Instagram max post surgeries and ascension, underground fashion brands was a good suggestion.

Smart kid.

Legit, working on chadlite face, getting jaw surgery + Genio, then infras+cantho+upper eyelid fillers, I’m 3/4 white, only thing my eye area is slightly ethnic which I’ll adjust.

I’ll have to Instagram max post surgeries and ascension, underground fashion brands was a good suggestion.

Smart kid.
I think it is easier to slay them because of perceived lower SMV

• +1
I think it is easier to slay them because of perceived lower SMV
You think face + nichemaxxing (clothing) should suffice, also your take on roids in terms of slaying these foids, I’m assuming aslong as you stay shredded it shouldn’t be a falio.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You think face + nichemaxxing (clothing) should suffice, also your take on roids in terms of slaying these foids, I’m assuming aslong as you stay shredded it shouldn’t be a falio.
wait whats you ethnicity?

these aren't alt women at all wtf lol. u been on tik tok way too much lil bro

• Hmm...
I’m attempting to looksmax to slay mainly alt/emo/tatted girls. I’m planning to roid post jaw surgery (IMDO) to grow my jaw and most likely take my physique to the next level, also getting tats and bleaching my hair, would a roided physique help me slay these kind of women or looksmin, I’m 6’1 for reference.

View attachment 1784650
View attachment 1784651View attachment 1784652
In my personal experience that type of girl is into really lean guys, you can be thin as fuck but you have to be lean, I've seen incredibly hot women hooking up with guys that look like Auschwitz victims. Subculture rules are a bit different.

You also need something that makes you stand out: tattoos, jewellery, long hair, coloured hair... anything that makes you not look like a normie. If you're any good at anything artistic that's a huge plus, too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob

View attachment 1784650
View attachment 1784651View attachment 1784652
Only girl I ever got was alt... Also these girls are kinda gross.

Having long hair helps but I think I also just got lucky. Also these girls are 15-19 usually so it helps if you are in school or college not going to find these girls at bars as often

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and LightSkinNoob

Its possible I got an aspie alt girl. But this was when I was younger and with yubo these girls become harder to find every year after 19

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and LightSkinNoob