Physique maxxing advice, been lifting inconsistently for a year and couple months

D

Deleted member 31567

Iron
Joined
Jun 29, 2023
Posts
56
Reputation
46
IMG 4433
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Ask Alex Eubank for his stack.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 31567
Do you think i could pm, i wanna ask
for some advice and have questions.
I gave digusting gyno which im hiding this pic cuz i hate it but thats my overall frame
 
I cant pm you anymore so I’ll just send it here.View attachment 2347426
Jfl I wanted to delete my account but couldn’t bring myself to do it, that’s why I didn’t respond.

Anyways, the main issue with your frame is that your hips seem quite wide compared to clavicle. You can fix this by losing fat ( should lose fat from hip area) and work on widening your upper body. Send more pictures with different angles so I can make a better assessment.
 

Similar threads

Tarvistart0
Replies
3
Views
50
Tarvistart0
Tarvistart0
Zenithcel
Replies
5
Views
49
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
JuicyJerry
Replies
0
Views
19
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry
brojackson
Replies
3
Views
45
AlphaLooksmaxxer666
AlphaLooksmaxxer666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top