PIC ATTACHED - Please help me fix my shit tier eye area.

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
Is the 'After' picture a feasible outcome through reasonable surgical intervention(Canthoplasty for example)? I'm literally just lifting my lateral canthus up with very slight pressure. Would it also be possible to glue the very edge of my lateral canthus to the edge of the upper eyelid using some sort of skin bonding solution,as a temporary fix? It seems possible and not that difficult to do. Pic below. Thanks.

@DatGuyYouLike

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
pic wont load

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You need canthoplasty bad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Check now my nig nog
your eye area isnt so bad, you have little upper eyelid exposure and you have low-set eyebrows. you have a decent eye area, its only your droopy eyes due to your negative canthal tilt that drags your eye area a bit down. i think the only option you have is eye surgery but i wouldnt recommend, its fine as it is right now

You need canthoplasty bad
Orbital Decompression as well, or will Cantho on it's own do the job?
your eye area isnt so bad, you have little upper eyelid exposure and you have low-set eyebrows. you have a decent eye area, its only your droopy eyes due to your negative canthal tilt that drags your eye area a bit down. i think the only option you have is eye surgery but i wouldnt recommend, its fine as it is right now

Well, I beg to differ. In my opinion my upper third structure deviates significantly from the norm, to the point where aesthetics are compromised. To each their own ig.

The less invasive and more ideal way of making it better would be adding volume below the eyelid with filler or fat, this way you’d have more support under the eye and it would lift up the lower eyelid slightly. Also make your skin better in that area too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Mongrelcel
Also bro I think NCT is a meme. I can always draw a straight line from my Medial Canthus to my Lateral Canthus. Just the scleral show along with mild ptosis gives the illusion that the entire eye is pointed downward

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
The less invasive and more ideal way of making it better would be adding volume below the eyelid with filler or fat, this way you’d have more support under the eye and it would lift up the lower eyelid slightly. Also make your skin better in that area too
Cantho + infraorbital?

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Cantho + infraorbital?

@volcelfatcel
Yes cantho, nct is a massive failos makes you look tired and melt face
And infra orbital may be optional,

Main thing is that nct fuckin hell

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽. and Mongrelcel

With Cantho will I be able to get a similar result as the picture where I am lifting the eyelid? Any risk with Cantho? Also i've heard cantho looks uncanny. Any opinion on that?

I doubt it's fully fixable tbh all OP can do is attempt to make it better

• +1
Is the 'After' picture a feasible outcome through reasonable surgical intervention(Canthoplasty for example)? I'm literally just lifting my lateral canthus up with very slight pressure. Would it also be possible to glue the very edge of my lateral canthus to the edge of the upper eyelid using some sort of skin bonding solution,as a temporary fix? It seems possible and not that difficult to do. Pic below. Thanks.

@DatGuyYouLike

Your eyes are not good, yeah. but that's not your only problem.
you look fat and unkempt, that's worse in the eyes of a woman.
what is that long hair on the sides? you think you are jason momoa?
long hair on the sides looks awful even on chads.. STOP COPING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5786
Your eyes are not good, yeah. but that's not your only problem.
you look fat and unkempt, that's worse in the eyes of a woman.
what is that long hair on the sides? you think you are jason momoa?
long hair on the sides looks awful even on chads.. STOP COPING
Face over everything nig.

@RealSurgerymax

I'm recessed. Class ii skeletal. Currently in braces for bimax + genio.
Consider orbital decompression then cantoplasty
You can get Orbital decompression in 3rd world country if you don't have a lot of money

Consider orbital decompression then cantoplasty
You can get Orbital decompression in 3rd world country if you don't have a lot of money
Thanks for the advice. Seems the general consensus is to get Custom Infraorbital-Malar implants after bimax. Can canthoplasty/orb decomp be done after an infraorbital-malar implant is placed and vice versa?

Thanks for the advice. Seems the general consensus is to get Custom Infraorbital-Malar implants after bimax. Can canthoplasty/orb decomp be done after an infraorbital-malar implant is placed and vice versa?
do you have a before and after of a custom infraorbita-malar implant? i hear everyone talking about that, but ive never seen a result before. its to compensate for the sunken look you could get after bimax right? or makes you less ape looking.

@DatGuyYouLike

it isn't bad bro you have decent eyes the only thing thats fucking you is your canthal tilt otherwise its all good

do you have a before and after of a custom infraorbita-malar implant? i hear everyone talking about that, but ive never seen a result before. its to compensate for the sunken look you could get after bimax right? or makes you less ape looking.
@RealSurgerymax suggested that most people who desire an alpha male face should be able to achieve such a result by placing a custom infraorbital-malar implants + wrap around jaw implants after completing double jaw surgery. See thread:

https://lookism.net/threads/a-lesso...ng-for-jaw-surgery.434755/page-2#post-3849054

I searched "custom infraorbital-malar implant" on google and only eppley webpages and studies came up, with no before/afters relevant to the procedure. Ultimately, I actually was able to find just one custom infraorbital-malar implant before/after on Eppley's website, but the results were quite underwhelming. See for yourself here; It's the very last result:

I'm not sure what I'm going to do tbh. Idk if I can do implants, as I'm hesistant to have a foreign object embedded in my face. I'll probably just do my bimax and reevaluate post-op. I don't desire an alpha male face (well maybe I do, but I don't want to go through multiple surgeries only to look like Bogdanoff), I just want to look normal. It's all so tiresome:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel