Oscaridk
I'm ready boyo
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2026
- Posts
- 1,548
- Reputation
- 2,384
Title
@arlo_420 @Nocturnal @fantom0726 @ArchangeI @Gen1leman
@arlo_420 @Nocturnal @fantom0726 @ArchangeI @Gen1leman
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Would I be an ok modPony shouldnt be mad
Bat or me should be mod instead
p sure pony is a fag and he has my little pony softporn in his sigWould I be an ok mod
And why should pony not be mod

Yeah that's weird afp sure pony is a fag and he has my little pony softporn in his sig![]()
Idk honestly might be too early mateYeah that's weird af
Would I be a good mod
Me and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by farIdk honestly might be too early mate
ntm on @AtraMe and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by far
@Jordan Barrett would be a good mod too.
Never see @Atra or @pony in ban appeals it's practically 90% @DildoFaggins and @tuberculosisinmybal
Not sure. He's be a good mod though that's for surejason voorhees used to be a mod, right?
Canโt be serious mateMe and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by far
@Jordan Barrett would be a good mod too.
Never see @Atra or @pony in ban appeals it's practically 90% @DildoFaggins and @tuberculosisinmybal
Everyone deserve chanceTitle
@arlo_420 @Nocturnal @fantom0726 @ArchangeI @Gen1leman
In @Atra's defense he's still a sub-mod, they're not allowed to handle ban appeals.Me and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by far
@Jordan Barrett would be a good mod too.
Never see @Atra or @pony in ban appeals it's practically 90% @DildoFaggins and @tuberculosisinmybal
You would be a shit mod retardMe and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by far
@Jordan Barrett would be a good mod too.
Never see @Atra or @pony in ban appeals it's practically 90% @DildoFaggins and @tuberculosisinmybal
Oh really?You would be a shit mod retardguess what ban appeals are only for global mod+
![]()
I would love to do ban appealsOh really?
I always just assumed the others didnโt do the job

That seems like the funnest partI would love to do ban appeals![]()

Oh fairsYou would be a shit mod retardguess what ban appeals are only for global mod+
![]()
Same to me manThat seems like the funnest part![]()
AgreeMe and @Gen1leman would easily be the best mods on Org by far
@Jordan Barrett would be a good mod too.
Never see @Atra or @pony in ban appeals it's practically 90% @DildoFaggins and @tuberculosisinmybal
Your still young but sureWould I be a good mod @Jordan Barrett @arlo_420
Would I be a good mod @Jordan Barrett @arlo_420
I agree with JordanYour still young but sure
YesI agree with Jordan![]()