Pics of a surgery ascension by fixing a failo...no implants or double jaw or eye surgeries needed

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
He also seems to have gotten fillers. This is a prime example how a single surgery in addition to facial contouring can make a huge difference if your other features fall into place afterwards. No implants, no osteometies, no Eppley, no Taban. How many people here are going to say he is severely recessed and reccomend double jaw if they saw his before profile view? Muh nct, muh black eyes, muh Eppley implanting plastic all into my face. JFL at this forum sometimes. Who is going to do the honors and say "from invisible to invisible"? Who is going to say he should have went to Eppley instead? Who is going to point out something else about the lighting or some other crap and downplay the result?

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
fuck his nose is a little fem now.

my instinct would be to cope and say yeah he looks better bc i want a nose job but he looks more feminine now

• +1
Reactions: Mazzo and Deleted member 3962
JUST LOL from completely invisible to utterly invisible

Jk, he looks very feminine now ngl but overall a big improvement imo. His profile kinda looks like hers.
Preview2x 677a722e

my instinct would be to cope and say yeah he looks better bc i want a nose job but he looks more feminine now
JFL at you proving my point exactly. The nose is not feminine. Notice it is straight and not sloped or curved from the side.

Jk, he looks very feminine now ngl but overall a big improvement imo. His profile kinda looks like hers.
View attachment 208304
He mogs you.

JFL at you proving my point exactly. The nose is not feminine. Notice it is straight and not sloped or curved from the side.
could be his eye area influencing my opinion. looks better than that snout he had

View attachment 208304
Notice the slope in her nose and how his is straighter. His nose is not feminine for this reason.

He mogs you.
Ngl he looks slightly plastic / something is off about him. He got undereye fillers, and more chin projection (from fillers?). His face looks more bloated in frontal view in the after. It's because bone wasn't moved.

His frontal view imo actually looks better in the before besides his nose.

He still needs to fix nct and uee.

I think my frontal looks better than his tbh his profile mogs mine to oblivion tho.

His front pics aren't accurate tho as they have a ton of lens distortion.

In other words I think moving bone would still given better results.

Last edited:
Ngl he looks slightly plastic / something is off about him. He got undereye fillers, and more chin projection (from fillers?). His face looks more bloated in frontal view in the after. It's because bone wasn't moved.

His frontal view imo actually looks better in the before besides his nose.

He still needs to fix nct and uee.

I think my frontal looks better than his tbh his profile mogs mine to oblivion tho.
"It's because bone wasn't moved"...what a huge cope. I fear this site has indoctrinated you as well to say things like that. Also, the whole nct thing. Thus far replies are exactly proving my point...as intended I guess? Not that I don't welcome criticism, but you guys are pointing out the exact same things I guessed you would point out while trying to downplay the result for those same (I believe) stupid reasons. I try to share these results to point out that usually this is the best can you do and that surgery has limits, but people here still tend to focus on minutiae and not the overall picture. Also, they project their own envisioned ideas of what surgery can accomplish onto the results of others.

I have seen people here either publically or privately send me result photos and they come nowhere close to this result, but because it is our own forum members we tend to gloat over them and praise them. Two recent examples that come to mind are LooksPSL and the guy who got several implants from Eppley(not facemaxed, but some banned guy). We think we are the master of facial aesthestics, yet are we really?

Feminine isn't bad though is a thing shill Ed from masculinity copers you only need dimorphic feautres and they can be the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
"It's because bone wasn't moved"...what a huge cope. I fear this site has indoctrinated you as well to say things like that. Also, the whole nct thing. Thus far replies are exactly proving my point...as intended I guess? Not that I don't welcome criticism, but you guys are pointing out the exact same things I guessed you would point out while trying to downplay the result for those same (I believe) stupid reasons. I try to share these results to point out that usually this is the best can you do and that surgery has limits, but people here still tend to focus on minutiae and not the overall picture. Also, they project their own envisioned ideas of what surgery can accomplish onto the results of others.

I have seen people here either publically or privately send me result photos and they come nowhere close to this result, but because it is our own forum members we tend to gloat over them and praise them. Two recent examples that come to mind are LooksPSL and the guy who got several implants from Eppley(not facemaxed, but some banned guy). We think we are the master of facial aesthestics, yet are we really?
Ngl bro I think the results are definitely good overall. Especially the rhino. I'm just nitpicking, but doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true. I don't think fillers are very cost effective and the results don't last forever and slowly look worse as the body absorbs the fillers. So you have a month or 2 of ideal looks and what 4 months of less than ideal results. Also they tend to look uncanny if too much / added in many places.

Many times when actual bone is moved you don't have that uncanny / plastic look and imo nobody can tell unless they've seen a before pic of you.

My nigga looks like Hup from the Dark Crystal,

Hup-1200x676.jpg

but tbh he looks plastic and high estrogen, hopefully he is gay irl if not ogre

he now looks more feminine than 90% of actual females...

...and it doesn’t help that he has the neck circumference of a 10 year old either

I do agree he does look SLIGHTY feminine, but I don't neccesarily believe that is a result of the surgery.