(pics)She wanted to bang, but I got called too skinny on Tinder. Been gymcelling for a year, barely visible change. Are anabolics the only way?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, bitch was down but after I sent body her vag dried up. I'm naturally skinny as fuck, forearms long and thin. She told me I need to hit the gym lmao. I've been doing that shit for the past year and a half. Been gaining weight extremely slowly, when pump goes down I look the same way I did a year ago. Literally no change. Everyone in the gym looks better, even people that don't lift look buff compared to me. Are anabolics the only way to put on mass without gymcelling till I'm 40?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MissLexotan6MG, .👽. and 3 others
Title, bitch was down but after I sent body her vag dried up. I'm naturally skinny as fuck, forearms long and thin. She told me I need to hit the gym lmao. I've been doing that shit for the past year and a half. Been gaining weight extremely slowly, when pump goes down I look the same way I did a year ago. Literally no change. Everyone in the gym looks better, even people that don't lift look buff compared to me. Are anabolics the only way to put on mass without gymcelling till I'm 40?
Idc do whatever you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Patient A, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LebenistneHure
Not necessarily.

People severely underestimate the amount of time needed to grow muscles, and how hard it is unless you are genetically blessed.

Let's start from the point, that it will take 2-3 years to reach your genetic potential.

Secondly, in EACH session, you have to PROGRESSIVELY INCREASE YOUR LOAD. You need to be severely tired after training, your muscles should ache. Otherwise, the chances are, your progress will not be as fast as you think...:unsure:

Also, large increases in mass are possible ONLY on steroids. You will NOT gain more than 10-15kg of muscle in your whole life. NATURALLY. FYI. :incel:

Also, your wrists do not matter. It is PSL autism. I have the same small wrists, women love my body: shoulders + wide back + slim waist + lean = hot body. Wrists do not matter much. (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, ChristianChad, alriodai and 5 others
B-but emasculated copers here told me body is cope :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, alriodai, Mewton and 5 others
B-but emasculated copers here told me body is cope :soy::soy:
This is why they are copers... :ROFLMAO:

But to be honest, :blackpill: is real: you cannot have a great body if your shoulders are genetically narrow, and your waist is genetically wide, even if you consist of 99% muscle...:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Not necessarily.

People severely underestimate the amount of time needed to grow muscles, and how hard it is unless you are genetically blessed.

Let's start from the point, that it will take 2-3 years to reach your genetic potential.

Secondly, in EACH session, you have to PROGRESSIVELY INCREASE YOUR LOAD. You need to be severely tired after training, your muscles should ache. Otherwise, the chances are, your progress will not be as fast as you think...:unsure:

Also, large increases in mass are possible ONLY on steroids. You will NOT gain more than 10-15kg of muscle in your whole life. NATURALLY. FYI. :incel:

Also, your wrists do not matter. It is PSL autism. I have the same small wrists, women love my body: shoulders + wide back + slim waist + lean = hot body. Wrists do not matter much. (y)
Guess I'll just keep on gymcelling then

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
This is why they are copers... :ROFLMAO:

But to be honest, :blackpill: is real: you cannot have a great body if your shoulders are genetically narrow, and your waist is genetically wide, even if you consist of 99% muscle...:feelswah:
Yeah that's another thing, my hips are wide lmao :lul:🔫 it truly is a gg.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, TrestIsBest, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Over for u

• +1
what’s your wrist circumference? without going over the bump

• +1
Yeah that's another thing, my hips are wide lmao :lul:🔫 it truly is a gg.
Wide hips are ok but ONLY if your shoulder wide + waist is slim.

It is all about V-taper. If you have wide hips AND V-taper, it is actually even better than just V-taper. More sexually attractive.(y)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, intovoid, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person

View attachment 1565193View attachment 1565195
U tened to fix ur diet and rain strenght, anabólicos dont chance that, check ur diet first dm if u need advices

• +1

It is all about V-taper. If you have wide hips AND V-taper, it is actually even better than just V-taper. More sexually attractive.(y)
Yeah I've got decently wide shoulders, not huge by any metrics, and a slim waist. If I don't consider my hips, upper body looks fine. As soon as hips come into play, I look like an hourglass. I need to hit obliques I guess

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 16380
Yeah I've got decently wide shoulders, not huge by any metrics, and a slim waist. If I don't consider my hips, upper body looks fine. As soon as hips come into play, I look like an hourglass. I need to hit obliques I guess
Well, then idk, sounds like you have an ideal frame. Just put some muscle on it, or at least lean out to 12%. This will make even "little" muscle look huge (y)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

I have wide hips, but i am very lean so not very obvious
1645272179846-png.1551534

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16380 and MaxillaMaxing
Pm me your body you sent her

• +1
You need more shoulder width still... otherwise, there is some disproportion tbh with top + bottom... so, your body is not ideal yet.

I recommend you where clothes that mask high waistline.

But you DO have V-taper, so you're good. (y)

• +1
Just blast roids

You're too skinny, you should at least lean bulk, otherwise you'll stay like that forever. You don't have wide hips, but you have no muscle mass because you're still a novice lifter, you're skinny ripped.

View attachment 1565193View attachment 1565195
The only way to get big as a natural is to get strong on the main compound movements + curls and skullcrushers (for arms).

How strong have you gotten since you started?

You won't look like you lift until you can at least (for 5 reps) curl 100 lbs, skullcrusher 100 lbs, overhead press 135 lbs, bench press 225 lbs, squat 315 lbs and deadlift 405 lbs.

By the way, you can get that strong in 6-12 months, and you would gain your first 12-20 lbs of muscle in the process, and you don't have to get fat to do it.

The only ones who can get muscular without getting strong are steroid users.

Last edited:
you may as well take roids. you only get one life. good luck.

you may as well take roids. you only get one life. good luck.
I would recommend low dose Oxandrolone...

It has a good side effect profile, does not require any cessation medication, AND most importantly, It DOES NOT MAKE YOU BA~LD :ROFLMAO:

Brutal, I’ve had women practically (and literally) beg me to rape them after seeing my body

Attachments

• 0E292B7C-335F-4943-9CFF-895D1A5D8C0A.jpeg
    0E292B7C-335F-4943-9CFF-895D1A5D8C0A.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK and eduardkoopman
Your diet is fucked and you have giant tapeworm in your intestines

Gym is cope.

All about face. Just don’t be obese beer belly

Attachments

• 45CAB1C1-C557-448E-92D7-24D2F8801EFC.jpeg
    45CAB1C1-C557-448E-92D7-24D2F8801EFC.jpeg
    692.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and Deleted member 5786
Been gaining weight extremely slowly
I can't believe no one has pointed this out but here's your problem. Actually I can believe it cause no one here knows anything about lifting.

The fact that your weight isn't increasing is indisputable proof that you aren't eating enough. If you're truly skinny as fuck you need to bulk to put on both fat and muscle. Mass moves mass and that includes mass from fat, this is why hard gainers have to dirty bulk to get started on actually making gains.

Now, if you keep lifting properly and you actually eat enough and put on weight for a few months (at least a pound a week) but your lifts still don't increase and all the weight is just fat, then maybe you're actually a nonresponder to lifting and do need roids. Either that or your training is subpar and you aren't doing enough compound lifts, not enough volume, or going close enough to failure.

Sounds like you're just a hard gainer though. you need to start tracking your calories and weighing yourself every day if you're serious about getting bigger

• +1
just blast tren and prepare for pct

Brutal, I’ve had women practically (and literally) beg me to rape them after seeing my body
good proppotions. and good combo of lean with some decent muscle mass.
Not a top tier gymmaxxed body, but mogging EASILY 96% of guys still

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JackHanma
I can't believe no one has pointed this out but here's your problem. Actually I can believe it cause no one here knows anything about lifting.

The fact that your weight isn't increasing is indisputable proof that you aren't eating enough. If you're truly skinny as fuck you need to bulk to put on both fat and muscle. Mass moves mass and that includes mass from fat, this is why hard gainers have to dirty bulk to get started on actually making gains.

Now, if you keep lifting properly and you actually eat enough and put on weight for a few months (at least a pound a week) but your lifts still don't increase and all the weight is just fat, then maybe you're actually a nonresponder to lifting and do need roids. Either that or your training is subpar and you aren't doing enough compound lifts, not enough volume, or going close enough to failure.

Sounds like you're just a hard gainer though. you need to start tracking your calories and weighing yourself every day if you're serious about getting bigger
Well I've been hitting the gym pretty hard, going to failure and all that. I do bench and dead from compounds, but I guess my diet and program is subpar. I guess I gotta get fucking fat first, even though eating more than 4 times a day feels like a chore cuz I just hate feeling like I'm gonna puke if I tense up all day.

Well I've been hitting the gym pretty hard, going to failure and all that. I do bench and dead from compounds, but I guess my diet and program is subpar. I guess I gotta get fucking fat first, even though eating more than 4 times a day feels like a chore cuz I just hate feeling like I'm gonna puke if I tense up all day.
Yup spoken like a true hard gainer. And if bench and deadlift are your only compounds your programming is very subpar. You should also be doing rows, pullups, squats, rdls, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16380 and Anchor_Ship
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠋⠑⠛⠋⠀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, frendly and ChristianChad
Post body and face for advice.

Are you Lebanese? Where do you live?
Post body and face for advice.
Don't worry, everybody is automatically an HTN when they sign up to this site and if he is below 6'0 he should be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you left me on read a long time ago, so now I'll leave you on read

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
What monitor is that

yes hop on roids if a fuckin foid literally said ur too skinny

do one cycle then hop off for increased myonuclei = peak natty physique even off cycle

unless you have been training subpar and eating less than 3k cals a day and training less than 2 years than stop makin excuses and get back in gym

You're exaggerating no women would look at your pale physique and think of you raping them you think of yourself too highly

You're exaggerating no women would look at your pale physique and think of you raping them you think of yourself too highly
I’m not exaggerating but ok babe