(Picture Of My Face) - Dropping 18% to 11% - will it improve?

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
I lost over 30 pounds and face improved (zero carbs). Now i am at around 18-19% bf.

How drastic is the difference (in face) between 18% and 11%bf? Because in my case it is just 14-15 pounds to further lose, which doesn't seem like much to me. I find it hard to believe the change in the face will be drastic. Will it? I

Current : 6 feet, 178.5 pounds. 18-19% bf

Face :

Last edited:
Just don't expect much and set yourself up for failure by raising your expectations.
Always go into looksmaxxing thinking, I may be better looking than I was before. If you keep fantisizing you're going to be chad and you aren't, it feels like shit.

That beingsaid, I think you'll see decent gains.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and CarnivoreDiet
if you have bones, it will be dramatic

if not, you will look worse

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
Just don't expect much and set yourself up for failure by raising your expectations.
Always go into looksmaxxing thinking, I may be better looking than I was before. If you keep fantisizing you're going to be chad and you aren't, it feels like shit.

That beingsaid, I think you'll see decent gains.
I added a photo to my post. Please see and tell me what tou think
if you have bones, it will be dramatic

if not, you will look worse
I added a photo to the post. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I added a photo to my post. Please see and tell me what tou think

I added a photo to the post. What do you think?
Maybe some yeah. It really depends on wether the bloat is from fat or jusr bad bones. Give it a try though fr

Maybe some yeah. It really depends on wether the bloat is from fat or jusr bad bones. Give it a try though fr
I am still bloated, but either way my bones are not chad tier.

Pointless thread kys op

I am still bloated, but either way my bones are not chad tier.

your chin and zygos is bad, don't except something from these areas but jaw seems fine. if you lose the weight you could improve it.

I lost over 30 pounds and face improved (zero carbs). Now i am at around 18-19% bf.

How drastic is the difference (in face) between 18% and 11%bf? Because in my case it is just 14-15 pounds to further lose, which doesn't seem like much to me. I find it hard to believe the change in the face will be drastic. Will it? I

Current : 6 feet, 178.5 pounds. 18-19% bf

Face :

yes, your face will continue changing until 10% bodyFat, which is the peak of male appearance

You already mog me, and ten % Body fat for males is optimal.