pine pollen makes 92% of fish male in this study, more than with synthetic steroids

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Pine pollen is legit plant testosterone, it protects you from whatever was turning the frogs gay!

Pine Pollen DOUBLES testosterone levels in men without increasing estrogen

Pine Pollen makes you more energetic

Pine Pollen increases your strength gains

Pine Pollen helps your endurance and stamina

Pine Pollen makes you really horny and gives you a HARD DICK

So what the fuck are you gonna do? Stop buying ashwagandha or Tongkat Ali copes and get the real deal

one time I took too much and got arrested for sexual assault this stuff is no joke
take with milk

Capture dcran le 2023 08 22  184943
Capture dcran le 2023 08 22  185015

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
site seems shady

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
site seems shady
The YAYO team is composed of experienced body builders, power-lifters, MMA fighters, track stars, athletes, and proficient sex machines. Our resumes range from heavy industrial labor, Wall Street finance, high risk security, law enforcement, former military, entrepreneurial startups, licensed pilots, and PhD level academia.

Literally any other pine pollen on the market until then was chinese factory trash full of heavy metals giving people kidney failure this one is organic grown in USA

The YAYO team is composed of experienced body builders, power-lifters, MMA fighters, track stars, athletes, and proficient sex machines. Our resumes range from heavy industrial labor, Wall Street finance, high risk security, law enforcement, former military, entrepreneurial startups, licensed pilots, and PhD level academia.

Literally any other pine pollen on the market until then was chinese factory trash full of heavy metals giving people kidney failure this one is organic grown in USA
is this your company?

>fish >study​

dnr

Steroids have the same masculinizing effects on animals than they have on humans
is pine pollen a steroid, nad?

is pine pollen a steroid, nad?
Yes it's phyto testosterone the first steroid to have ever been discovered and oldest supplement recorded in history

Looks like you are shilling your own (scam?) site, when I added it to my cart I literally had a looksmax discount code lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 31560, currylightskin and 1 other person
Looks like you are shilling your own (scam?) site, when I added it to my cart I literally had a looksmax discount code lmao.
oy vey shut it down

This happened to me too btw.