Hope you enjoyed stuffing that down your mouth

fat ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: lookism, 6′2 still over and fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Manletmachine and GabachoCopium
These cheap hood pizza places mog domino's fr
Yeah. I had the opportunity to try all kinds of pizzas during my lifetime because in Morocco food was relatively cheap and i concluded that the best pizza i ever tried was one i found on a supermarket with 4 types of cheese and i added tuna to it.

Best burguer is Eric's in Morocco. The bread and onion are sweet.

I'm starting to think that people who go to expensive places do it because of "muh hygiene"

I barely eat goyslop I'm too poor
Yeah contrary to what people say, fast food is actually expensive. At least these days. Even frozen convenience foods at the supermarket are also kinda expensive. 3 Crave TV dinners is like $12 CAD now. It used to be 4 TV dinners for $12. That's a treat for me. Not an everyday thing.

The last time I bought a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal (with medium fries and medium drink) at McDonald's, it was over $16 CAD. The fuck.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Mosh12 and Harold O'brien
you just made me hungry

These cheap hood pizza places mog domino's fr
How much do those hood pizzas cost?
I used to get Domino's often because they would do 50% off every Monday. I'm not sure if they still run that promo. I don't eat much pizza anymore.

How much do those hood pizzas cost?
I used to get Domino's often because they would do 50% off every Monday. I'm not sure if they still run that promo. I don't eat much pizza anymore.
12 bucks xtra cheese with delivery

• Hmm...
Reactions: african_subhuman
12 bucks xtra cheese with delivery
With delivery? Did you tip Tyrone? I would be afraid to stiff Tyrone delivering my pizza. Pajeet is too high-inhib to do shit.
I usually do pick up because I don't like to tip.

With delivery? Did you tip Tyrone? I would be afraid to stiff Tyrone delivering my pizza. Pajeet is too high-inhib to do shit.
Do you ever have pizza as a cheat meal?

I usually do pick up because I don't like to tip.
Nope
It's the hood they don't expect it anyway

If I had the money for a healthy diet I would never
But I only get enough money for the occasional pizza

I usually have a couple cheat meals every two weeks. Though my girlfriend cooks for me when I'm at her place so lately I've been having cheat meals more often. I'll sometimes have pizza. Can't remember the last time I had pizza from a pizzeria. Maybe August. My girlfriend made me home made flat bread pizza on New Year's Eye. It was those square ones. I don't know how big it was. I ate the entire thing.

I usually have a couple cheat meals every two weeks. Though my girlfriend cooks for me when I'm at her place so lately I've been having cheat meals more often. I'll sometimes have pizza. Can't remember the last time I had pizza from a pizzeria. Maybe August. My girlfriend made me home made flat bread pizza on New Year's Eye. It was those square ones. I don't know how big it was. I ate the entire thing.
Nice, but you incorporate it into your caloric intake?

If I had the money for a healthy diet I would never
But I only get enough money for the occasional pizza
You need to learn how to cook. I do too. Problem too is that I share just one kitchen with my dad. So I don't really have the kitchen to myself until 10pm anyways. And my dad's oven is busted. I just have the stove tops, toaster oven, microwave and kettle. It's ghetto. And by then I'm brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed because I have to go to the gym in the morning.

Nice, but you incorporate it into your caloric intake?
Every couple Saturdays I have lunch and dinner with my friends and I find it impossible to stick to my macros without really depriving myself. Food at restaurants is very calorie dense. A grande (473ml) Pumpkin Spice Latte has 14g of fat and 52g of carbs but only 14g of protein. And that isn't even real food, that's not going to fill you up. lmfao. But when I'm out with friends, I want to at least have a PSL once during the autumn.

What I do to compensate for this is eating less fats and carbs during the week while keeping my protein intake around the same. I've gained some weight over the holidays so I have been cutting recently. I'm back down to 153.3 lbs (I'm a 167cm/5'6" manlet). My lifts have went to shit in the gym. My strength has gone to shit eating so few carbs and fats (especially carbs because that gives you a quicker boost of energy).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Every couple Saturdays I have lunch and dinner with my friends and I find it impossible to stick to my macros without really depriving myself. Food at restaurants is very calorie dense. A grande (473ml) Pumpkin Spice Latte has 14g of fat and 52g of carbs but only 14g of protein. And that isn't even real food, that's not going to fill you up. lmfao. But when I'm out with friends, I want to at least have a PSL once during the autumn.

What I do to compensate for this is eating less fats and carbs during the week while keeping my protein intake around the same. I've gained some weight over the holidays so I have been cutting recently. I'm back down to 153.3 lbs (I'm a 167cm/5'6" manlet). My lifts have went to shit in the gym. My strength has gone to shit eating so few carbs and fats (especially carbs because that gives you a quicker boost of energy).
You’re very organised and calculate things well. I really want to have your work mentality. It’s good for life

Sent you a PM :)

i don’t fuck with pepperoni pizza no more, that shit be making my breath stink like fuck

i don’t fuck with pepperoni pizza no more, that shit be making my breath stink like fuck
I eat cheese pizza no pun intended

I'm 140lbs and i can't gain weight lol
I barely eat goyslop I'm too poor
try eating burritos, I had like 3 yesterday and 4 today. Awesome for weight gain and protein

Users who are viewing this thread

Back