Plainly articulating why France is the best country to travel

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I was talking about this yesterday and decided to make a whole thread on it

Inb4 "muh ethnics muh riots b-b-but mewslim muh replacement" STFU. Maybe that's a concern in Paris or Marseille but most of the country is lovely. I have been there loads to different places and never been gangraped by a pack of Arabs or blacks like @human304 claims is a regular occurrence there that every cumskin in France has to deal with.

I.
France is the sweet spot of Europe where everything is justttt right.

France has the jolly Western European beer culture but there aren't drunken bloated chavs hollering and threatening to knock you out on every corner like in the UK/Ireland.
5d86dabadab185a89ab69d19987c8492

France has the lazy Mediterranean culture with good food but is not dirt poor like Spain/Portugal/(South) Italy and is not filled with British tourists.

4e6262158daa23825362f002b633a2ea
0942877b7891a827203d036261ce5018

(👇 only med country that's not poor)
Th 3451386585

France has an excellent club and rave scene but is not kinky, creepy and degenerate asf like Germany/Hungary/Czechia and is not full of British tourists like Spain/Portugal.

Most of France gets quite hot in the summer, the south is the same climate as Spain and Italy. The North like Brittany, Normandy and Nord-Pas-De-Calais doesn't get too hot, but is still nice and summery like the British isles. You can ski in the Alps and the Pyrenees.
De133eef2c385efec6898a84658b933b

So this is a country where you can go swimming in turquoise waters and skiing in snowy mountains in the same week.
The only country I've been that has as good geography and climate is Switzerland.

Public transport is cheap enough and is very good.

Food is very cheap, both from shops and restaurants. Once me and my friend got lunch in Béziers; we each got a steak with salad and fries and it was really delicious; the entire thing cost €24!!!
Lots of kebab shops stay open until 3 in the morning; they're always cheap and really good.

Where I've been alcohol is really cheap and drugs are alright, however cigs are €10 which is shit; pick some up in spain or Italy. All the weed I bought there was good quality.

II.
Literally perfect geography and perfect culture for travelling, and on top of that French girls are so sexy.

Unfortunately they are very blackpilled so if you're a balding manlet LTN skip France. They also really hate guys that are fat, I feel like moreso than in most countries.

Age of consent is 16, and it's normal to find groups of 14 year olds in alleys drinking or smoking weed, they are always friendly.

BUT THATS ONLY FOR YOU NONCES OUT THERE, the 18-20 year old girls are another world. There are just herds of 18 y/o Staceylites with sexy long dark hair and perky tits patrolling the streets at night, and they're always really sociable, especially if you speak French.

And actually that's something I wanted to talk about; speaking it makes traveling there so much better, idk if it's the same in every country but in France it adds so much as in places that aren't that touristy not a lot of people speak English. And girls are always so impressed by my level too.

It is not uncommon to see a group of girls like this just standing in a corner chatting on a night out.

6873918271dc0c474f5b14782385867f
2766772fe8897cb1b540392becdc7e09
7fdf71e8b446335fcdbb3baf2e555201
1c5125833e3bfbbf775056e0ff8387c2
D90631030ea1a872c404d34e04360426

There are also beurettes (Arab Stacies) but they're a bit more ghetto.

If you have jungle fever there are also loads of fit black girls, I nearly fucked a gorgeous Congolese girl last summer but I had a gf at the time. She wasn't ghetto at all.

And no foids in this age range are fat, all of them are slender, but most still have nice bodies.

Only negative about the nightlife is that sometimes some drunk guy will get triggered if you bump into him and call over his boys but if you're around other people you'll probably be fine.

In places that aren't poor like Bordeaux ethnics are actually lovely, they're well integrated into society and are the same as natives, it's rare to see a group of badmen like in the British isles.

That's it, I love this country. I'm going back in a few weeks.

@Allandro @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @Prettyboy @Beastimmung @the BULL @blackckatt @averagejoe @5'7 zoomer @Manletmachine @Iasacrko @TRUE_CEL @Umbra @your smile @Arborist
@exo

EDIT: I forgot to mention that at least in the South people aren't that tall so you actually mog at 6'2 unlike most of Europe.
Also alcohol is cheap in supermarkets but it's kinda expensive in restaurants, nightclubs and bars.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28541, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 12 others
Not a single word

(I'm french)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 5'7 zoomer, Jungcuck and 1 other person
@blackckatt

i want to move to france because i want the mediterranean climate but not dirt poor country (italy, spain). France is just regular poor

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and blackckatt

Inb4 "muh ethnics muh riots b-b-but mewslim muh replacement" STFU. Maybe that's a concern in Paris or Marseille but most of the country is lovely. I have been there loads to different places and never been gangraped by a pack of Arabs or blacks like @human304 claims is a regular occurrence there that every cumskin in France has to deal with.

I.

France has the jolly Western European beer culture but there aren't drunken bloated chavs hollering and threatening to knock you out on every corner like in the UK/Ireland.
View attachment 2293634

France has the lazy Mediterranean culture with good food but is not dirt poor like Spain/Portugal/(South) Italy and is not filled with British tourists.

View attachment 2293635View attachment 2293665
View attachment 2293743

France has an excellent club and rave scene but is not kinky, creepy and degenerate asf like Germany/Hungary/Czechia and is not full of British tourists like Spain/Portugal.

Most of France gets quite hot in the summer, the south is the same climate as Spain and Italy. The North like Brittany, Normandy and Nord-Pas-De-Calais doesn't get too hot, but is still nice and summery like the British isles. You can ski in the Alps and the Pyrenees.
View attachment 2293637

So this is a country where you can go swimming in turquoise waters and skiing in snowy mountains in the same week.
The only country I've been that has as good geography and climate is Switzerland.

Food is very cheap, both from shops and restaurants. Once me and my friend got lunch in Béziers; we each got a steak with salad and fries and it was really delicious; the entire thing cost €24!!!
Lots of kebab shops stay open until 3 in the morning; they're always cheap and really good.

Where I've been alcohol is really cheap and drugs are alright, however cigs are €10 which is shit; pick some up in spain or Italy. All the weed I bought there was good quality.

II.
Literally perfect geography and perfect culture for travelling, and on top of that French girls are so sexy.

Unfortunately they are very blackpilled so if you're a balding manlet LTN skip France. They also really hate guys that are fat, I feel like moreso than in most countries.

Age of consent is 16, and it's normal to find groups of 14 year olds in alleys drinking or smoking weed, they are always friendly.

BUT THATS ONLY FOR YOU NONCES OUT THERE, the 18-20 year old girls were another world. There are just herds of 18 y/o Staceylites with sexy long dark hair and perky tits patrolling the streets at night, and they're always really sociable, especially if you speak French.

And actually that's something I wanted to talk about; speaking it makes traveling there so much better, idk if it's the same in every country but in France it adds so much as in places that aren't that touristy not a lot of people speak English. And girls are always so impressed by my level too.

It is not uncommon to see a group of girls like this just standing in a corner chatting on a night out.

View attachment 2293655View attachment 2293656View attachment 2293657View attachment 2293660View attachment 2293658

If you have jungle fever there are also loads of fit black girls, I nearly fucked a gorgeous Congolese girl last summer but I had a gf at the time. She wasn't ghetto at all.

And no foids in this age range are fat, all of them are slender, but most still have nice bodies.

Only negative about the nightlife is that sometimes some drunk guy will get triggered if you bump into him and call over his boys but if you're around other people you'll probably be fine.

In places that aren't poor like Bordeaux ethnics are actually lovely, they're well integrated into society and are the same as natives, it's rare to see a group of badmen like in the British isles.

@Allandro @mrriceguy @pneumocystosis @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @Prettyboy @Beastimmung @the BULL @blackckatt @averagejoe @5'7 zoomer @Manletmachine @Iasacrko @TRUE_CEL @Umbra @your smile @Arborist

@blackckatt

i want to move to france because i want the mediterranean climate but not dirt poor country (italy, spain). France is just regular poor

Come guys and we met together :owo:

the fuck are you on about france is filled with anglo tourists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BoneDensity
I wanted to move to France to attend Crisick’s photoshopping boot camp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JL~, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Come guys and we met together :owo:
i wish i did not have to spend my 30k on a bimax so i could use it to take vacations around france and europe

• Love it
Reactions: blackckatt
this is a good thread op i want the lazy warm weather mediterannean culture but i also wanted to not be poor. i want to wear designer clothes at the same time. so think france is the place to do it. French people are also very kind if you speak french.

the fuck are you on about france is filled with anglo tourists.
In the South they're all posh English that know the country, no chavs like in Spain

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
i wish i did not have to spend my 30k on a bimax so i could use it to take vacations around france and europe

Yeah you will pay my 3k jaw implant then :owo: :owo: 🙏 🙏 :owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I prefer Austria or Switzerland but yeah maybe for Chads that get to fuck JB french stacy France is preferred

• +1
In the South they're all posh English that know the country, no chavs like in Spain
the dutch love france and they're basically the same.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and blackckatt
the dutch love france and they're basically the same.

true, dutch girl are INSAAAAAAAAAAANE, insane turkey girl insane german girl

@ike57 german girl have same level as french girl, they are insane too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
french guys are uglier than Nordic and italian/spanish ones however

I prefer Austria or Switzerland but yeah maybe for Chads that get to fuck JB french stacy France is preferred
Swiss girls are just as hot and the climate is great, the only downside is everything is so expensive, also people aren't as friendly.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Switzerland is boring rich version of france

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Visit France soon. Before it becomes Francistan

I’m going there this week

When the coping is too strong cope 1

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
All Fun and Sun ‘till you get strafed by Momodu with an SMG

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
I went there before it was really good. Take the bus to La Rochelle for a day. Are you going with family or friends?
Family, ye I’ve been before too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
all fun and games until a group of pitch black niggers from Nigeria shouts Allahu Ackbar, beheads you and takes all your money.
and then a group of algerians comes and pisses in yoir beheaded corpse and signs Allahu Ackbar death to the infidels.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
all fun and games until a group of pitch black niggers from Nigeria shouts Allahu Ackbar, beheads you and takes all your money.
and then a group of algerians comes and pisses in yoir beheaded corpse and signs Allahu Ackbar death to the infidels.

tbf I haven't been since all the riots started but it's only in big cities

Last edited:
It's a gem of Europe. Sadly it's getting ruined by ethnics especially in the south.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It's a gem of Europe. Sadly it's getting ruined by ethnics especially in the south.
that's precisely why it's a target. we have a bunch of muslims who are not capable of integrating into white culture, who are becoming more incel and crime ridden, have no skin in the game as a result, who would more be more than willing to exploit france's muh revolution culture to justify their race riots, while normies sit by and let their country be taken over, "it's an anti rich riot, good for the country" :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh:

France and Swiss normandy is the only places I feel accepted as a gook for some reason.

I.

View attachment 2293634

View attachment 2293635View attachment 2293665
View attachment 2293743

View attachment 2293637

II.

BUT THATS ONLY FOR YOU NONCES OUT THERE, the 18-20 year old girls are another world. There are just herds of 18 y/o Staceylites with sexy long dark hair and perky tits patrolling the streets at night, and they're always really sociable, especially if you speak French.

View attachment 2293655View attachment 2293656View attachment 2293657View attachment 2293660View attachment 2293658

@exo

EDIT: I forgot to mention that at least in the South people aren't that tall so you actually mog at 6'2 unlike most of Europe.
Also alcohol is cheap in supermarkets but it's kinda expensive in restaurants, nightclubs and bars.

You are missing out the most crucial information.

The average height there is much lower even though I am 5'9 I don't feel short there at all.