Plan to go from a 20 year old truecel to a gigachad in 2-5 months

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
After turning 20 and still being a truecel KHHV I realised it's almost completely over. 2 years left of college and after that life is all a cope. So if I dont turn into a Chad soon my only other hope of getting teen love and ascending would be to join Boko Haram.
But luckily in 2-5 months I will become a gigachad by following these steps
  1. Auschwitzmaxx to lose facial bloat. I already have seen massive success with long term fasting, and losing 15 pounds in only one month.
  2. Height fraud to the moon. I'm a manlet 5'11 rn, but with lifts I should be able to reach 6'3. And then I can further fraud by lying about my height and claiming 6'5 (females cant tell height for shit)
  3. Tan maxx. I need to go from pasty nerd skin to bronze Greek God skin. I've already seen some effects from my first tanning, people treating me better and face looks clearer.
  4. Skinmaxx.
  5. Beard frauding. I'll need to use some minoxidil and grow a frauder gnome beard
In less than 5 months I will turn into a gigachad and finally ascend. Then I can exact my revenge on females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 7506, Danish_Retard and 5 others
joining boko haram is the better option for you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tiresome96, Deleted member 10176 and 6 others
sorry but if ur really truecel the surgery list is too extensive for me to write + im almost sleeping rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, cutecel and 4 others
If your bones are shit auschwitzmaxxing is gonna do fuck all. If your recessed its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, Chinlet Ascension and 4 others
JFL 2-5 months more like 2-5 years

Like others said get surgery if you are a truecel

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2729
If your bones are shit auschwitzmaxxing is gonna do fuck all. If your recessed its over
Thankfully I'm not recessed. Just have massive bloating due to genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
JFL 2-5 months more like 2-5 years

Like others said get surgery if you are a truecel
Jfl at 2 years at that point it's pointless to become good looking.
Your gonna be slaying so much at your 99% Male job and wasting your whole week waging away.

4 Inch lifts? U crazy nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard and Jason Voorhees
omg i just looked up what boko haram is. I thought it was an anime school or something...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
After turning 20 and still being a truecel KHHV I realised it's almost completely over. 2 years left of college and after that life is all a cope. So if I dont turn into a Chad soon my only other hope of getting teen love and ascending would be to join Boko Haram.
But luckily in 2-5 months I will become a gigachad by following these steps
  1. Auschwitzmaxx to lose facial bloat. I already have seen massive success with long term fasting, and losing 15 pounds in only one month.
  2. Height fraud to the moon. I'm a manlet 5'11 rn, but with lifts I should be able to reach 6'3. And then I can further fraud by lying about my height and claiming 6'5 (females cant tell height for shit)
  3. Tan maxx. I need to go from pasty nerd skin to bronze Greek God skin. I've already seen some effects from my first tanning, people treating me better and face looks clearer.
  4. Skinmaxx.
  5. Beard frauding. I'll need to use some minoxidil and grow a frauder gnome beard
In less than 5 months I will turn into a gigachad and finally ascend. Then I can exact my revenge on females
where is the plan?

Jfl at 2 years at that point it's pointless to become good looking.
Your gonna be slaying so much at your 99% Male job and wasting your whole week waging away.
Bruh just take a bank loan for surgeries so you can get them asap, pay the loan back afterwards so you're not wasting time

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Danish_Retard
Make another post in 5 months and tag me.

Bruh just take a bank loan for surgeries so you can get them asap, pay the loan back afterwards so you're not wasting time
No way it's that easy in jewmerica. They usually require you to explain what the loan is for, and evidence of you using the loan for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back