Plastic Surgeon wants me to do a Covid Test.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
One of the requirements of me for this plastic surgeon is to get a Covid test done. I haven't followed up with him yet since my first consultation, but most likely it's the swab one where they stick a thin penis up your nose to your brain.

My question to Looksmax users, should I get it done? Or look for another surgeon who doesn't require that BS or at least accepts the spit test instead of fucking my brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 2 others
One of the requirements of me for this plastic surgeon is to get a Covid test done. I haven't followed up with him yet since my first consultation, but most likely it's the swab one where they stick a thin penis up your nose to your brain.

My question to Looksmax users, should I get it done? Or look for another surgeon who doesn't require that BS or at least accepts the spit test instead of fucking my brain.
What surgery are u getting

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Kekee
He asked you for a test not to get the vaccine, what's the problem? if they wished to do something to you during that process, i'm sure that they have many other ways anyway.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 13137 and Kekee
He asked you for a test not to get the vaccine, what's the problem? if they wished to do something to you during that process, i'm sure that they have many other ways anyway.
I don't trust that test and it hurts according to others. I don't mind doing the spit one.

I wonder if they'll take a organ from me during surgery.

I don't trust that test and it hurts according to others. I don't mind doing the spit one.

It's just a stupid test that if you wouldn't take they find other ways to do stuff to you, you forget that they control your food and your water, think that this test is the end of the world? think again.

just get it done nigga, and about the hurting part, bro are you fucking serious rn? you can't be that much of a pussy can't you. little girls and old people get it done everyday all over the world

ask for a friend to be in the surgery room, that's what my friend did. a family member or a friend that can watch the whole thing, it's a pretty fair request and you should be suspicious about a surgeon who refuse to this kind of thing.

worst case you'll look better with 1 less organ, worth.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
It's just a stupid test that if you wouldn't take they find other ways to do stuff to you, you forget that they control your food and your water, think that this test is the end of the world? think again.

just get it done nigga, and about the hurting part, bro are you fucking serious rn? you can't be that much of a pussy can't you. little girls and old people get it done everyday all over the world
Jfl I worded it wrong. I meant I heard it causes damage when they stick it too far up.

ask for a friend to be in the surgery room, that's what my friend did. a family member or a friend that can watch the whole thing, it's a pretty fair request and you should be suspicious about a surgeon who refuse to this kind of thing.

worst case you'll look better with 1 less organ, worth.
Good advice. Thanks I'll be sure to request that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
@kjsbdfiusdf @Gargantuan @Yellow_fever_cel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Jfl I worded it wrong. I meant I heard it causes damage when they stick it too far up.
it's a not a sword lol nothing would happen, it can't go to your brain you know..if you take a small rope and push it through your nose it'll get to your stomach btw..

FsugIa1G_hCBzsnluVmvy7X6A_hzqaQuDCRKaghHo0VH6RlW5irE_IgnNOnLvdXvqbWU7v9QLQhHmVc5NJaZ2ptLRvbfCHkCUqH2t_DtFf6aqvRpvaEwDGM8UgRy2ccv_pkPw4VaKJ3xjV6j

worst case you'll have a small bruise

• +1
it actually doesn't hurt at all unless the person testing you is an idiot or a butcher

• +1
depends on the type of test.

When I had them done at the hospital here, the nurse literally just swabs the inside of your nostril it's nothing at all

But there are tests where they go way WAY up in your nose to basically touch your throat through your nose and i've heard they're brutal

• Woah
depends on the type of test.

When I had them done at the hospital here, the nurse literally just swabs the inside of your nostril it's nothing at all

But there are tests where they go way WAY up in your nose to basically touch your throat through your nose and i've heard they're brutal
Brutal. Guess I'll have to ask which test and how far will they shove that stick up my nose to my stomach.

@Gargantuan don't ignore me. I need to know if there's nano bots in the swab.

Ezgif 3 e339e00d6f06

The covid test swab contains ethylene oxide which will give you cancer. In UK schools we have to do 2 a week and I never did it once, I just spit on the swab and it always tests negative.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coolguy1, terrorblade, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
The covid test swab contains ethylene oxide which will give you cancer. In UK schools we have to do 2 a week and I never did it once, I just spit on the swab and it always tests negative.
Shit. But where would the cancer be at? Your nose, throat? Either way brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Shit. But where would the cancer be at? Your nose, throat? Either way brutal.
According to this fact check the tests do not cause cancer, fact checkers are literally always Jew sponsored lies so they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Kekee
brutal, I guess I will never ascend then

• So Sad
According to this fact check the tests do not cause cancer, fact checkers are literally always Jew sponsored lies so they do.
Do you think one swab is enough to cause cancer? I only need it this once tbh. If so it's spit test or nothing.

Do you think one swab is enough to cause cancer? I only need it this once tbh. If so it's spit test or nothing.
One will probably do nothing, if possible try and fake it.

• +1
yeah I’m sure it’s harmless

Last edited:
  • +1
what are you getting done?

• +1
>wants to get rhinoplasty
>doesn't want something stuck up his nose
:feelsuhh: