Plastic surgery will only cost me $10K to looksmax

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Talked to a surgeon today that lives near me.i IF I go with them it’s gonna be 4.5K cantho both eyes and 5.5K for otoplasty both ears. Fillers are kind of cheap for one 1CC it’s gonna be $600

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
you need to fix your under eyes tbh

so probably lower lid retraction and fat grafting/filler for your undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Maxillacel, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person

Weak undereye = recessed maxilla

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Will fixing under eye support lead to better vertical narrow eyes
Weak undereye = recessed maxilla
The orbital part of my maxilla is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Nice and are you getting rhino too?
Or not

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Gl OP, rooting for u tbh. I’m gonna have to do something with my eyes too at some point

• +1
How do you look.

Nice and are you getting rhino too?
Or not
No my nose isn’t the problem. I just need to get rid of my rich nasio fold from collagen loss and I’m good to go. Fixing the eye area and ears boosts my harmony a good amount and improves my pheno
How do you look.
I’m hopping after cantho, otoplasty I’ll look like the morph on the right

Attachments

• 69E7470B-6AF8-4745-8420-D37ED045A840.png
    69E7470B-6AF8-4745-8420-D37ED045A840.png
    83 KB · Views: 79
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
No my nose isn’t the problem. I just need to get rid of my rich nasio fold from collagen loss and I’m good to go. Fixing the eye area and ears boosts my harmony a good amount and improves my pheno

What does canthoplasty do exactly?
Improves tilt and hooding?

Take out loan for surgeries then dip to another country and enjoy life as a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, SHARK and Titbot
L
What does canthoplasty do exactly?
Improves tilt and hooding?
[/QUOTE

My tilt is neutral so it’s good I think it gives the impression of longer PFL and also gives more holding to the eyes , reduced sclera, tighten lower lid giving the impression of vertically narrow eyes
It’s weird tho because my nose look slimmer in the morph but I did not morph it at all

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Not mirin, mine will be around 4k dollars = 7 procedures.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Are the results possible in the morph. I’m gonna consult with more before I do anything

Talked to a surgeon today that lives near me.i IF I go with them it’s gonna be 4.5K cantho both eyes and 5.5K for otoplasty both ears. Fillers are kind of cheap for one 1CC it’s gonna be $600
Don’t forget MSE man. That’s critical for happiness.

• +1
What about rhino??

Fuck i need oto

• +1

I need these procedures too these are big failos of mine

What State you live in that it's that cheap?
Watch you get botched in each of them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

4.5k for cantho??? insane wow
good luck

• +1
Daily reminder that chad doesnt spend a peny, he doesnt even have skincare, he doesnt give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Daily reminder that chad doesnt spend a peny, he doesnt even have skincare, he doesnt give a fuck
It is what it is. I will be Chadlite once I’m done lookmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lmfao you retard otoplasty is only 2k-3k in the USA, I got quoted in California.

They are scamming you kek

Ur face is good

Ur height will forever stop u

In terms of fillers, you better of catching a flight to UK during off season and getting the cheapest poverty flight to get here hopefully 500 usd + 1 night 100 usd hotel

in UK there are clinics which will charge 300 usd for every 2ml, that’s what I pay.
So if you get 8-10ml done which is what is truly required for absolute ascension then it’s worth it

In terms of fillers, you better of catching a flight to UK during off season and getting the cheapest poverty flight to get here hopefully 500 usd + 1 night 100 usd hotel

in UK there are clinics which will charge 300 usd for every 2ml, that’s what I pay.
So if you get 8-10ml done which is what is truly required for absolute ascension then it’s worth it
I'm paying 300usd for 2ml juv voluma too in India. That clinic is toying with him