Please help me ascend, I am generally cooked (Everyone GTFIH)

luciferalex11

luciferalex11

Iron
If you take a close look at my side profiles, you’ll see that one side is more developed than the other, same goes for my eyes, nose, cheekbones, ears, and even shoulders, the asymmetries are consistent between my left side and right side with the left side being more developed. I attached photos but the front profile is the one before I went on a cut, so don’t mind my fatass.
Now how I have no idea where to go about this, surgery? I even thought of NCR or Cranial Facial Release like moving my sphenoid bone might help, but is there a surgery that might help? Also I got my X-ray for my side profile and holy shit I’m super recessed, but I don’t know if my maxilla is also recessed and what to do, should I get double jaw surgery? Will jaw surgery help with under eye support cause my eyebags look like shit and also what about my nose bump as well as my brow ridge, Just help me ascend guys I’m cooked 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_9784.png
    IMG_9784.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9785.png
    IMG_9785.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9783.png
    IMG_9783.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Carbohydrate phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, castizo, Montgomery and 1 other person
genuinely eligible for djs if you have the money or insurance

• +1
Reactions: castizo
NCR/ Cranial Release is not cope? People were basking on it in other threads, you think it might work for asymmetry?

Pull your lower jaw forward and fix your overbite

Could that help with the asymmetry and under eye support? Would that even look aesthetically pleasing 🙏
yeah its double jaw surgery it will help just look on r/jawsurgery and around the forum but not too much forum or you turn into a retard