Please Rate me bros , Indian (17)

zoomerjeet

zoomerjeet

Iron
Hey bros new guy here , I am 17 and Indian (living in India). I'll be going to Europe for my UG and want to look my best.
Please be brutally honest

I just took these pictures , and I know I am not that good looking , so I want your brutal opinion and what I can do before leaving and after reaching Europe.

1) The most obvious is the fat face , I am kind of fat in general and but have committed myself to a good routine , I think I will be reducing good amount of fat before I leave.

2) The second is acne , I have already consulted a dermatologist and am following his instructions.

In general , I have been successful enough with girls , They love my personality , but now I wish to develop looks that can complement it.

I am 5'10 which is a bit less and want to know if there is anything I can do about that.

If my post or its format is weird , I apologize , it is my first.

Thank you in advance bros.

Attachments

• IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0897.JPG
    IMG_0897.JPG
    709.2 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    709.5 KB · Views: 442
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Landorus, amorfati and 16 others
Hey bros new guy here , I am 17 and Indian (living in India). I'll be going to Europe for my UG and want to look my best.

I just took these pictures , and I know I am not that good looking , so I want your brutal opinion and what I can do before leaving and after reaching Europe.

1) The most obvious is the fat face , I am kind of fat in general and but have committed myself to a good routine , I think I will be reducing good amount of fat before I leave.

2) The second is acne , I have already consulted a dermatologist and am following his instructions.

In general , I have been successful enough with girls , They love my personality , but now I wish to develop looks that can complement it.

I am 5'10 which is a bit less and want to know if there is anything I can do about that.

You have potential. Mogs nearly all the deathnics on the site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Lolcel, ManzareK and 21 others
Also , Should I shave? Get a better haircut? I have a huge forehead....

Just RoadManMax instead of basementmaxxing and you'll slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, randomuser2407, Deleted member 13021 and 5 others
Which state and how many gfs have u had?

Mogs me Chad. 5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Patient A, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
Lose fat and hit the gym.

You are below average in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, Michael Myers and 6 others
Also what major and which country?

Which state and how many gfs have u had?
2 , I generally am not into relationships (padhaimaxxing) , also I have been asked out twice , to whom I said no.
I am pahadi (himachal) but live elsewhere

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, fogdart, Patient A and 5 others
Sweden? Odd choice ngl. Why not the US or UK?
My elder brother is in Sweden , he is doing super well hence I opted for it aswell.
I might try US, Canada and UK for my PG

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My elder brother is in Sweden , he is doing super well hence I opted for it aswell.
I might try US, Canada and UK for my PG
Ah I see. Which uni? And what about JEE?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, sandcelmuttcel and Jason Voorhees
Ah I see. Which uni? And what about JEE?
I was in FIITJEE , got absolutely pissed , stopped doing thier shit and learned coding and improved my spoken skills , didn't even give JEE , applied to some colleges in europe , chose the best one.

• +1
I was in FIITJEE , got absolutely pissed , stopped doing thier shit and learned coding and improved my spoken skills , didn't even give JEE , applied to some colleges in europe , chose the best one.
Which uni? And u got the money to study abroad?

Which uni? And u got the money to study abroad?
Lund Uni , I might live in karlskrona for a while before starting my college , and yes. I also plan on getting scholarships to save for PG

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Jason Voorhees
6 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, gamma and 6 others
Lund Uni , I might live in karlskrona for a while before starting my college , and yes. I also plan on getting scholarships to save for PG
Yo @StrangerDanger @lutte , my bhai is going to Sweden. Take care of him alright?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, .👽. and 5 others

Northern indian?

ethnics giving hope to ethnics

I can assure you that it never began for you in the West

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Lolcel, .👽. and 10 others
Yo @StrangerDanger @lutte , my bhai is going to Sweden. Take care of him alright?
BHAIII!!!!!!! thanks yar , but I might choose Prague too (college there is better , but I want to live with my brother)

• +1
@ArvidGustavsson @whatamIdoinwithmylyf Both are curry brothers from Sweden too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, bugeye, .👽. and 5 others
You should move to Canada tbh. @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, gamma, Danish_Retard and 3 others
u look like a basement ethnic, 0 style, looks like ur dad gets take u to the barber and u get bullied in school, OP slightly mogs u
Im sure that this guys i newone lol he talks like newone:lul: