Please Rate me bros , Indian (17)

That nose lmao, you know I've never seen that type of nose on anyone else, except certain curries. It's a massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
That nose lmao, you know I've never seen that type of nose on anyone else, except certain curries. It's a massive failo.
anything I can do about it?

Different angle , better lighting bros

Attachments

• IMG_0754.JPEG
    IMG_0754.JPEG
    261.9 KB · Views: 96
Mogs me chad

Lund Uni , I might live in karlskrona for a while before starting my college , and yes. I also plan on getting scholarships to save for PG
Lund, nice
jag @StrangerDanger och @FastBananaCEO kan hjälpa dig med svenskan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Btw

U need a bimax

Ethnic Nosejob

1596143475639 1

Canthoplasty+Infraorbital implants+Orbital decompression
E0e72994ca284f021cc6a39995cd736b

Also consider mouth widening devices and bleaching ur skin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Landorus, Lolcel, bugeye and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
Is lund University expensive?
No idea how much he has to pay for school since it's free for swedes but Lund is pretty expensive I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
No idea how much he has to pay for school since it's free for swedes but Lund is pretty expensive I think
U fuckers are so privileged to have free education. Jfl. Taxes are significantly lower here however but still the average QoL is sub-par.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Hey bros new guy here , I am 17 and Indian (living in India). I'll be going to Europe for my UG and want to look my best.
Please be brutally honest

I just took these pictures , and I know I am not that good looking , so I want your brutal opinion and what I can do before leaving and after reaching Europe.

1) The most obvious is the fat face , I am kind of fat in general and but have committed myself to a good routine , I think I will be reducing good amount of fat before I leave.

2) The second is acne , I have already consulted a dermatologist and am following his instructions.

In general , I have been successful enough with girls , They love my personality , but now I wish to develop looks that can complement it.

I am 5'10 which is a bit less and want to know if there is anything I can do about that.

If my post or its format is weird , I apologize , it is my first.

Thank you in advance bros.
im gonna be honest here with you no trolling like the others you are below average however if you lean down and go to the gym you could ascend to becoming a chad atleast

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
im gonna be honest here with you no trolling like the others you are below average however if you lean down and go to the gym you could ascend to becoming a chad atleast
thanks anon , will dedicate myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14166
U fuckers are so privileged to have free education. Jfl. Taxes are significantly lower here however but still the average QoL is sub-par.
even the lowest income bracket has like 53% tax jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
height, weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you mog me hard 5.75 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You have exotic halo of being a North Indian Italian Med Mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
going to the west as an indian is about the worst decision you could make ngl son

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
did you delete that discord server you made
what server? tf r u on about im barely ever on discord is someone impersonating me? or are u talking about that server from ages ago that literally lasted like 2 days.

what server? tf r u on about im barely ever on discord is someone impersonating me? or are u talking about that server from ages ago that literally lasted like 2 days.
yes londonvillie was in it do you have his account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
sweden , computer science
jesus christ it's beyond over for you.
netflix antonio GIF

You'll be mogged so hard...

What you need to do asap is get a nosejob, get lip widening (use a lib widening device in the meantime, might get you a couple of cm), get cantho, get UEE fillers and most importantly phenoplasty.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, gamma and Jason Voorhees
jesus christ it's beyond over for you.
netflix antonio GIF

You'll be mogged so hard...

What you need to do asap is get a nosejob, get lip widening (use a lib widening device in the meantime, might get you a couple of cm), get cantho, get UEE fillers and most importantly phenoplasty.
Are Swedes that good looking on average?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You're a 4/10
Crooked nose, fat face, UEE, round jaw, oily hair, patchy beard
You look below average even in India, at least compared to the indian users that I've seen here
I'm surprised you got girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Lolcel and 7 others
2 , I generally am not into relationships (padhaimaxxing) , also I have been asked out twice , to whom I said no.
I am pahadi (himachal) but live elsewhere
yoo wth you brutally GF mog me to death. lookstheory is just a meme:hnghn::hnghn::smonk:

btw yea shave, and lose Bodyfat a$ap

Hey bros new guy here , I am 17 and Indian (living in India). I'll be going to Europe for my UG and want to look my best.

I just took these pictures , and I know I am not that good looking , so I want your brutal opinion and what I can do before leaving and after reaching Europe.

1) The most obvious is the fat face , I am kind of fat in general and but have committed myself to a good routine , I think I will be reducing good amount of fat before I leave.

2) The second is acne , I have already consulted a dermatologist and am following his instructions.

In general , I have been successful enough with girls , They love my personality , but now I wish to develop looks that can complement it.

I am 5'10 which is a bit less and want to know if there is anything I can do about that.

the comments can get a bit quite harsh but remember bhai work on yourself and you will achieve greatness

You are below average man...
Your beard is badly unkept your facial hair in general, eyebrows and hair...
GROOM yourself boy...
Lose FAT! the face s bloated, hit the freaking gym...
Then come back in 3 months after you've done all of these and let us rate again

leanmaxx completely before thinking of getting any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Yeah, get a rhino.
I agree alot.
I can't believe the whole 1st page has no mention of nose.
It's the biggest failo imo. if one can fiix that. Only after that can check maybe other stuff to change.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
You're a 4/10
Crooked nose, fat face, UEE, round jaw, oily hair, patchy beard
You look below average even in India, at least compared to the indian users that I've seen here
I'm surprised you got girls
only person to actually rate him after 50 comments jfl and yea ur 4/10 op

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Tyronecell and gamma
Curry = Reincarnationmaxx only way

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel