Please Rate me bros , Indian (17)

Damn mogged to suicide. Would kill to have a gf to that looked like that
meanwhile this guy slays in india
I rot here in fucking looksmax.org starving myself for another day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
wtf happened to your nose. and where in europe will you study?

trim beard, got for an undercut shaved sides and leave long on top and get your body fat down for a more chiseled face bro.

potential is there.

You need mainly:

Leanmaxxing
Gymmaxxing
Rhinoplasty

Then you can maybe look decent, depending on genetic potential for fat storage in the face, jaw and bones in general.

@Preston is my personality the problem?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
OP life mogs both of us brutally. So yes
I’m surprised ngl. Fat LTN got approached by 2 girls so good for him I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
You get approached 10 times each hour chadpreet
Your height is pure confidence

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
I see guys that look like OP with gfs but have never seen girls approach tbh. Girls only seem to approach cricket captains, rich kids and the good looking ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
I see guys that look like OP with gfs but have never seen girl approach tbh. Girls only seem to approach cricket captains, rich kids and the good looking ones
I should’ve gone to a regular school

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I should’ve gone to a regular school

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Poonjabi school mogs

Poonjabi school mogs
but yet you wouldn't say any of this in real life to new gen Malayali boys. Stay rotting in your moms basement instead of lookmaxing you goofy. Kerala is the most developed state and you're going up against facts. Britannica literally says Malayalis are a mixed people. Keep going up against FACTS you delusional cornball. My Mallu🌴 people do it all. MMA(Rahul Raju) WWE(Sanjana George), plenty of trackstars, Rappers (Raftaar,Reyan,Thirumali). Influencer(Liza Koshy,). Then ofc all the ones in high end jobs like tech,engineering, and business. Also a lot in health and nursing industry we sort of run that.
Delusional cornballs on looksmax talking racist shit on the internet behind a screen as always 🤣lol

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and AcneScars
What kinda school did you go to then :hnghn:
I went to school in Kerala. It was suifuel ngl seeing all the 6’2 mulatto-passing green eyed Mallu Christians. @volcelfatcel also went to a Keralite school he can back me up on this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and volcelfatcel
I went to school in Kerala. It was suifuel ngl seeing all the 6’2 mulatto-passing green eyed Mallu Christians. @volcelfatcel also went to a Keralite school he can back me up on this
Keep barking you lil cornball

• JFL
So sad…..fuck these mallu moggers man 😢 :lasereyes:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and AcneScars
Hey bros new guy here , I am 17 and Indian (living in India). I'll be going to Europe for my UG and want to look my best.
Please be brutally honest

I just took these pictures , and I know I am not that good looking , so I want your brutal opinion and what I can do before leaving and after reaching Europe.

1) The most obvious is the fat face , I am kind of fat in general and but have committed myself to a good routine , I think I will be reducing good amount of fat before I leave.

2) The second is acne , I have already consulted a dermatologist and am following his instructions.

In general , I have been successful enough with girls , They love my personality , but now I wish to develop looks that can complement it.

I am 5'10 which is a bit less and want to know if there is anything I can do about that.

If my post or its format is weird , I apologize , it is my first.

Thank you in advance bros.
. Mirin hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 2 others
Don't go to Europe, stay in India. You are way below average here, especially at uni.