Please say some positive/optimistic things about living in the west

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

I need some hope n I need to see atleast some things from a positive perspective about life in the west

Cause I feel like all the narcissism n materialism n hyper NT culture n Status obsession n Thug culture in the west is eating at my soul 😔

@Eriot Lodger
@Alex MACHO

//UNCLE THOMAS

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
If you’re not htn minimum in the west it’s rope worthy

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
If you’re not htn minimum in the west it’s rope worthy

I see many htn incel. Maybe diffrent in America but in sweden htn very often incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 22780
I see many htn incel. Maybe diffrent in America but in sweden htn very often incel
I mean for friends and stuff and normal life even. Dating is different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
That's a tough one. I'm trying to think of a good thing, but it's really hard.

Here's a few, I suppose:
  • Many beautiful people (this can be a negative too, depending on your own looks lvl)
  • Somewhat working social safety net and infrastructure
  • No dangerous animals running around (except dogs, but those can usually be easily overpowered)
Overall tho' it's a pretty terrible experience and I don't think it serves and purpose. Will probably rope soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
West is best

That's a tough one. I'm trying to think of a good thing, but it's really hard.

Here's a few, I suppose:
  • Many beautiful people (this can be a negative too, depending on your own looks lvl)
  • Somewhat working social safety net and infrastructure
  • No dangerous animals running around (except dogs, but those can usually be easily overpowered)
Overall tho' it's a pretty terrible experience and I don't think it serves and purpose. Will probably rope soon.

Same bro I fear suicide might come one day when I'm older

The only good things I see the drug laws are fairly lenient (you don't go to prison for eating drugs, as you would in a eastern country)

And

It's possible to Lay down n rot on bed and have rent n food paid for you by welfare (they don't have welfare in the east)

And

If you actually get a job then salaries are fairly decent, although its impossible to get a job if non nt or non talkative because the HR employers are usually female and they value talkativeness n charisma more than competence (even for jobs were talking much is not even required)

Overall it's too hyper NT culture and women are narcy n sassy, the spiritual life is bad and most men will be lonely without a gf living in the west

//UNCLE THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 22124
The good thing about the West is that you can make money, take a bunch of loans out, and then leave.

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
The good thing about the West is that you can make money, take a bunch of loans out, and then leave.

Alex MACHO<>
If I was in the West proper, I would milk the system to get good qualifications (school, etc), take advantage of any medical treatments, get some connections(references)/work exp, save cash, and finally take maximum loans(up to whatever they won't hunt you for), sell everything, then leave with my skills and spoils. Ride into the sunset to a warm place where you can leverage your English + Specialty and never look back.

Alex MACHO<>

Vad pluggade du på gymnasiet?

// @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex MACHO<>

How to make money bro

Thomas macho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
How to make money bro

Thomas macho
Work, side hustle, etc. You need energy though, once you start making some dough, you get motivated to make more, like a ripple effect. Working is easiest , then other ways will show up you can add into it. You need high energy though, high T gives you high N-R-G.

Alex MACHO<>

I need some hope n I need to see atleast some things from a positive perspective about life in the west

Cause I feel like all the narcissism n materialism n hyper NT culture n Status obsession n Thug culture in the west is eating at my soul 😔

@Eriot Lodger
@Alex MACHO

//UNCLE THOMAS
If you like fat girls, sheboons, goblinas, and dykes then come here. Also race obsession is top. Even salladon gets taxed a lot more then one would expect. Does great in Canada and europe tho.