Please tell me what can be done for this shit tier eye area ( Close Set + tear trough + sunken)

K

knarflin5891

Iron
Hi guys, this is my first post . Feel very self concious looking at girls or holding one to one conversations with people due to shitty eye area.

(The nose needs fixing too, but that’s for a separate post)

Looksmaxx attempts so far :
1) Submental lipo ( yesterday)
2) Just started working out after shoulder surgery to get to at least 15% BF ( currently @ 25%)
3 Gyno surgery (2018)

Future plans:
1) Buccal fat removal ( not sure good idea due to lack of cheekbones + poor under eye support)
2) Rhinoplasty for crooked nose
3) Zygos/Malar implants ( still saving up ;surgery/implants not easily available in my country and costs a bomb)
4) Genioplasty

Other details: Ethnicity : Curry ( South), Height 6’1

I apologize in advance for any poor vocabulary/grammar as I’m not a native English speaker.

Any feedback or comments will be really appreciated, thanks everyone!

Attachments

• BBC5A2A9-29A1-4F6F-93B7-D2A016E48C53.jpeg
    BBC5A2A9-29A1-4F6F-93B7-D2A016E48C53.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 113
  • AF5B3282-CF3B-434A-896B-7AF67C34BC04.jpeg
    AF5B3282-CF3B-434A-896B-7AF67C34BC04.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 3CC32AD4-A768-4C89-9689-B3A5AB9958F0.jpeg
    3CC32AD4-A768-4C89-9689-B3A5AB9958F0.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 162
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 9344, SPFromNY914 and 10 others
I'M DONE! - YouTube

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7806, mewcoper and 19 others
Skin looks quite thin under the eyes, Maybe try some collagen gel, helps make my skin look thicker. I would highly suggest bonesmashing too. Skin whitening cream for eyes, clean diet, lots of sleep, less screen time, chewing and mewing. IMPLEMENT ALL OF THESE TOGETHER you will see results faster than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
negative canthal tilt, too much eyelid fat exposure, no under eye support, shitty eyebrows, dark undereye, no eyelashes whatsoever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9344, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
6'1 curry wow but no height for your face and pheno tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, WadlowMaxxing, Mexicanboi and 2 others
I'm sorry

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, WadlowMaxxing, knarflin5891 and 1 other person
not ironically i think its kinda impossible to fix your eye area
you can improve it by darkening your eyebrows and fixing the dark circles, and thats it, maybe if u get two or so surgeries could get better but not worth the effort since your canthal tilt would still be fucked up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mexicanboi, Tyronecell and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Lolcel, Raffydelrey and 9 others
Skin looks quite thin under the eyes, Maybe try some collagen gel, helps make my skin look thicker. I would highly suggest bonesmashing too. Skin whitening cream for eyes, clean diet, lots of sleep, less screen time, chewing and mewing. IMPLEMENT ALL OF THESE TOGETHER you will see results faster than you think.
Would fat grating the area be beneficial?

Your eyes is unfixable, sorry OP

• So Sad
Reactions: knarflin5891
yeah but do those steps first and see how you look after 6 months. I ascended hard following those steps. Cold water exposure theory also works.

• Love it
Try fillers for upper and lower eye area

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and knarflin5891
yeah but do those steps first and see how you look after 6 months. I ascended hard following those steps. Cold water exposure theory also works.
Thanks brother this seems to be solid advice and I will do it🙏

• +1
Reactions: Maltreser
OP to really change your eye area you need
orbital decompression, custom infraorbital rim implants with vertical projection, fillers / fat grafts for upper eye and maybe for under eye but not sure how that works after implants, then see if you need lower eyelid retraction surgery/canthoplasty/canthopexy etc any tendon/muscle surgeries.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mastermind, Y2J97, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
OP to really change your eye area you need
orbital decompression, custom infraorbital rim implants with vertical projection, fillers / fat grafts for upper eye and maybe for under eye but not sure how that works after implants, then see if you need lower eyelid retraction surgery/canthoplasty/canthopexy etc any tendon/muscle surgeries.
Thanks brother, solid feedback, I can’t afford IO implants anytime soon but will definitely immediately find out more regarding orbital decompression and fat grafting!

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Thanks brother, solid feedback, I can’t afford IO implants anytime soon but will definitely immediately find out more regarding orbital decompression and fat grafting!
do you live in india?
mayb I can give you name of a surgeon to contact

edit :

Dr. Debraj Shome, Mumbai
Dr Vandana Jain, Navi Mumbai

incase

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SadnessWYJ and knarflin5891
do you live in india?
mayb I can give you name of a surgeon to contact

edit :

Dr. Debraj Shome, Mumbai
Dr Vandana Jain, Navi Mumbai

incase
Thanks brother, I live in Singapore but would be able to go to India if the prices are reasonable. Air travel costs from here to India are very affordable.

Do both those surgeons do the procedures you recommended?

• +1
Thanks brother, I live in Singapore but would be able to go to India if the prices are reasonable. Air travel costs from here to India are very affordable.

They have the IO rims there? I’d definitely go if they have it!

• +1
they perform orbital decompression for 2k usd iirc
And I beleive both of them perform lower eyelid retraction surgery which would likely then be discounted with orbital decompression but not sure.
as far as the other procedures I have no idea tbh but infraorbital rim implants with vertical projection are very rare, they are much more likely to offer fat grafting though

• Love it
Why all u dumb niggers so harsh on this true looksmaxxer? I’m proud of you OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 9344, alriodai and 5 others
any soft tissue eye surgery, make sure you tell your surgeon that you dont want your PFL changed. Some of these soft tissue lower eyelid lifts, they make the eyes horizontally smaller and therefore uglier, you down want that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, knarflin5891 and SadnessWYJ
Why all u dumb niggers so harsh on this true looksmaxxer? I’m proud of you OP
Kind words from you, my friend ❤️. No worries at all as everyone is just giving their input and some comments have been very helpful! No offense taken at all😊

• +1
Thank you to everyone for the replies and comments!

• +1
not ironically i think its kinda impossible to fix your eye area
you can improve it by darkening your eyebrows and fixing the dark circles, and thats it, maybe if u get two or so surgeries could get better but not worth the effort since your canthal tilt would still be fucked up
canthal tilt is overrated, if he fix under eyes and uee and eyebrows etc he's going to get average or above average eye area, people are overrating tilit af

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: knarflin5891 and Good_Little_Goy
any soft tissue eye surgery, make sure you tell your surgeon that you dont want your PFL changed. Some of these soft tissue lower eyelid lifts, they make the eyes horizontally smaller and therefore uglier, you down want that.
Many doctors have suggested fat grafting+ lateral canthoplasty as a quick and modest fix for me brother. Noted and thank you for pointing out the PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and SadnessWYJ
if i do all this, would my skull turn into chad skull?

• JFL
canthal tilt is overrated, if he fix under eyes and uee and eyebrows etc he's going to get average or above average eye area, people are overrating tilit af
eyebrow tilt is far more important

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: knarflin5891 and Good_Little_Goy
OBO ded srs, get that projection, IPD increase and canthal tilt increase if you wanna somewhat ascend

• Love it
if i do all this, would my skull turn into chad skull?
if you had close to chad potential you wouldn’t be here brother, probably would be having sleepless nights trying to ascend and going insane from having so much potential😅I think his advise is good and will definitely give some improvement at least.

OBO ded srs, get that projection, IPD increase and canthal tilt increase if you wanna somewhat ascend
Thanks brother , what surgeries for IPD increase?

if you had close to chad potential you wouldn’t be here brother, probably would be having sleepless nights trying to ascend and going insane from having so much potential😅I think his advise is good and will definitely give some improvement at least.
his advice is solid, I'm arguing with the canthal tilt which is overrated

they perform orbital decompression for 2k usd iirc
And I beleive both of them perform lower eyelid retraction surgery which would likely then be discounted with orbital decompression but not sure.
as far as the other procedures I have no idea tbh but infraorbital rim implants with vertical projection are very rare, they are much more likely to offer fat grafting though
Thanks brother, highly appreciated! I’m checking out Dr Shomraj’s Instagram page

• +1
if you had close to chad potential you wouldn’t be here brother, probably would be having sleepless nights
if i had chad potential i would be sleeping rn for perfect hormones

• Love it
Reading about it now brother, seems legit and insane risky, Need to find a doctor near me who would do it for aesthetics
Unlikely you'll find someone near you, Lahore Pakistan is a big center for eye related surgery, its around the 100k mark tho... But with all the things it can achieve worth it imo, I might make a thread about it

• +1
orbital box surgery is usually reserved for the disfigured only to make them look human. It is not a cosmetic surgery. I think it your case such a surgery is indicated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper and knarflin5891
Reading about it now brother, seems legit and insane risky, Need to find a doctor near me who would do it for aesthetics
unlikely,it's quite dangerous and hard i don't anyone will do it even if you had money

orbital box surgery is usually reserved for the disfigured only to make them look human. It is not a cosmetic surgery. I think it your case such a surgery is indicated.
Now to go moneymaxx and pay for that darn OBO☝️😊

unlikely,it's quite dangerous and hard i don't anyone will do it even if you had money
I'll get it ded srs, it's such an insane surgery and if I die that's cool too

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Yes brother it seems worthwhile but rather drastic, and would definitely help me if I can afford it + willing doctors

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
[/QUOTE
Legit sounds like that they would agree to do it for me then, would you happen to know a doctor who can do it ?

Try fillers for upper and lower eye area
Sir why would I need fillers in the upper area though? I thought it’s the hollowness in lower part + tear trough that’s really screwing up the area?
atm planning for fat grafting , but at the bottom eye area only, that’s what the doctor advised

Sir why would I need fillers in the upper area though? I thought it’s the hollowness in lower part + tear trough that’s really screwing up the area?
atm planning for fat grafting , but at the bottom eye area only, that’s what the doctor advised
Reduce upper eye lid exposure. Optional I guess, but still a suggestion. They are known to last for 1-3 years for upper eye so its pretty easy to fix.

Tear troughs are the priority to fix tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and knarflin5891
Orbital decompression for the eyes

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and homo_faber