Please which surgeries do i need 24 male 6,5ft

Is your chin recessed?

Are you black or Asian?

Are you black or Asian?

Mulato, white+black, brazilian actually, protuding mouth, recessed chin, bulbous nose, shit acne skin.

Ty sir, anything more, pls i saved money for more surgeries.
Maybe infraorbital rim implants, but i would need to see a side profile pic to be sure

Not surgery for your separated eyes which is your biggest failo. Try to fix your skin and your bf

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Not surgery for your separated eyes which is your biggest failo. Try to fix your skin and your bf

Ty, i will do a nosejob in 3 months, maybe a roman nose bridge may give the illusion of close set eyes. My IPD is 75mm and my pupil to mouth distance is also 75mm, what gives me 1.0 midface. fwhr is legit.

hammerhead shark eyes, only surgeries are adding a nose bridge and more facial width. but really your palepebral fissure - ipd ratio will always be off

Ty, i will do a nosejob in 3 months, maybe a roman nose bridge may give the illusion of close set eyes. My IPD is 75mm and my pupil to mouth distance is also 75mm, what gives me 1.0 midface. fwhr is legit.
Don’t ruin your pheno and harmony for a nose. Get morphs done beforehand.

also its very normal for blacks to have weak chins, its more common that not...just an ethnic feature. there's a huge difference between recessed and weak, do your morphs first

Lose BF% and NTmax OP. You look very depressed in that photo.

yes, you chin seems recessed from the front. would be nice to see the side profile to get the full picture as it is easier to assess chins from the side. if the chin really is the only problem then just get a genioplasty it costs around 4k in the us. But honestly at 6'5 you don't need to cherrypick your facial features

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Hope to benedictcumberbatchmax

Ty all, those gonna be my surgeries in the next three months, nosejob, mostly for bridge, filler on zygomatic arch to decrease ES ratio to 0,49 maybe(actually is 0,53), earlobe removal, blepharoplasty on right eye, i been leanmaxxing already, need less 10k and being skinmaxxing.

Lose BF% and NTmax OP. You look very depressed in that photo.

Yeah bro cortisol being too high since i discovered the blackpill this year, this is being a hard year for my brain. But i will ascend.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Don't even know if it's worth it honestly guys.
I saw a 6'6 Gigachad (potential) with a sub-subhuman female (and their child).
I just laughed hard by myself.
Did not see any female worth the time of a real man for hours that day (except the 3 with me) in the whole commercial complex.