Plz don’t flame

S

sub3buck

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
How should I lose weight just started careing abt it lost 10 but idk any at home workouts fr. I’ve always not cared about looks but prayed to looks better for about 12 years but on day I got approached by these 3 17 yrs and they said you should looks max and lose weight I said what’s looks maxing they said try it so I’ve been trying but I thing my problem is weight I just never cared my freind in 2023 did Looksmaxing but we were young he understood it because it came to him it’s just coming to me I have very good genetics Native American white and Norwegian mix so honestly just need weight tips and work outs
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
8
Views
22
sub3buck
S
G
Replies
8
Views
38
XLChromium
X
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
57
troy_exe
troy_exe
koreancel
Replies
2
Views
26
unaabynn
unaabynn
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
36
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

  • truechangstatus
  • m4n_s0ry
  • polkas
  • MyWholeMarcus
Back
Top