Plz don’t flame

S

sub3buck

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
How should I lose weight just started careing abt it lost 10 but idk any at home workouts fr. I’ve always not cared about looks but prayed to looks better for about 12 years but on day I got approached by these 3 17 yrs and they said you should looks max and lose weight I said what’s looks maxing they said try it so I’ve been trying but I thing my problem is weight I just never cared my freind in 2023 did Looksmaxing but we were young he understood it because it came to him it’s just coming to me I have very good genetics Native American white and Norwegian mix so honestly just need weight tips and work outs
 
The best way to lose weight at home is either jumping rope/running or some type of hiit workout. I would personally go for jumping rope.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Vornik X
The best way to lose weight at home is either jumping rope/running or some type of hiit workout. I would personally go for jumping rope.
lol what

r u joking?
 
? what else would it be?
the best way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit, he could jump rope for 5 hours everyday and still not lose weight
 
the best way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit, he could jump rope for 5 hours everyday and still not lose weight
Ohhhhhh sorry captain obvious, my bad if I jumped the obvious, but thank you for clarifying bro (y)

Yes bcs when someone is talking about losing weight, I am expecting them to keep eating like an animal... Right....
 
Last edited:
Ohhhhhh sorry captain obvious, my bad if I jumped the obvious, but thank you for clarifing bro (y)

Yes bcs when someone is talking about losing weight, I am expecting them to keep eating like an animal... Right....
“my bad if i jumped the obvious”

and i’m going off the advice you gave him to lose weight….which was running and jumping rope LOL

how is he supposed to infer that you ALSO meant eat less calories
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
8
Views
25
sub3buck
S
G
Replies
8
Views
39
XLChromium
X
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
57
troy_exe
troy_exe
koreancel
Replies
2
Views
26
unaabynn
unaabynn
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
37
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top