Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And Have Consistently For years Response to Userochrzpsorx/Mikolaj on TikTok

If you're going to create a macrorace of peasants, don't expect them to look like kings.

That's why Poles accept us, Ukrainians so much. I can literally tell the difference between a Polish and Ukrainian woman instantly, it's like instant mog by Ukrainian women.

I am 25% Polish 75% Ukrainian and I wholeheartedly believe that It's the most lucky combination for my maxilla, however not so good for my jawline.

Our biggest flaw is certainly a skin and undertones prolly SFS with nose being too being too bulbous
chubby nose is definitely one of the biggest failos in polish people i think, mine is almost asian level, the bottom of the nose is completely flat and no definition to the nostrils, its basically a big triangle on my face ▲ 😦

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk

Yeah even polish girls are the ugliest Slavic girls in slavland, everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes, with long noses, they look poor, the reason why Slavs overhype their women is to deflect from criticism of why they’re so fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
That's why Poles accept us, Ukrainians so much. I can literally tell the difference between a Polish and Ukrainian woman instantly, it's like instant mog by Ukrainian women.

I am 25% Polish 75% Ukrainian and I wholeheartedly believe that It's the most lucky combination for my maxilla, however not so good for my jawline.
There’s no genetic or phenotypic difference between a Russian, Ukrainian, and pole, and no Ukrainian men are as ugly as other Slavs lol, you guys just have shitier ugly dysgenic genes sorry

There’s no genetic or phenotypic difference between a Russian, Ukrainian, and pole, and no Ukrainian men are as ugly as other Slavs lol, you guys just have shitier ugly dysgenic genes sorry
then you are the most retarded person on this planet

I literally can tell the diff between a Pole and Ukrainian in 100% of cases. Not 1% less. Every. Single. Time

as to Ukrainian men I would generally agree BUT with exception of West Ukraine, where I was born. It was a place where lots of people mixed, lots of German, Polish, Ukrainian, Belarusian(although little), Hungarian and Austrian blood. The diversity in my native city of Lviv is insane.

In any case it's always the ones with jaws that end up winning. The problem is that no slav is willing to debloat or watch their diet. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni, HTN_Mentalcel and chawaje

I literally can tell the diff between a Pole and Ukrainian in 100% of cases. Not 1% less. Every. Single. Time

as to Ukrainian men I would generally agree BUT with exception of West Ukraine, where I was born. It was a place where lots of people mixed, lots of German, Polish, Ukrainian, Belarusian(although little), Hungarian and Austrian blood. The diversity in my native city of Lviv is insane.

In any case it's always the ones with jaws that end up winning. The problem is that no slav is willing to debloat or watch their diet. That's it.
The Slav cope, look at the average Slav, you think it’s just their diet, you guys look like retarded peasants with facial deformities, receding hairlines, massive foreheads, not a single good feature, answer this if it’s really just environmental how come rich Slavic millionaires are ugly as fuck you get mogged by working class Swedes even your billionaires accept the Slavpill

Not as ugly as Native Canadians

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@MoggerGaston evisceration thread

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Okay now, I have to debunk that Somalian women are ugly, black women are hideous, those stupid ugly alien headed lightbulb TikTok zoomalians post photos of incredibly mixed Somalian women with normal size foreheads who are models. 99% of zoomalian women look like this
They aren't mixed but I get what you mean lol

The Slav cope, look at the average Slav, you think it’s just their diet, you guys look like retarded peasants with facial deformities, receding hairlines, massive foreheads, not a single good feature, answer this if it’s really just environmental how come rich Slavic millionaires are ugly as fuck you get mogged by working class Swedes even your billionaires accept the Slavpill
Slavs have highest alcohol consumption

Comparing Albanians and poles is kind of crazy ngl

50 percent slab is ideal. A lot of moggers are part slav tbh. At least we are tall and good jawlines it's not all bad

Slavic millionaires born into wealth top 0.1% society, all fucking pig face hideous, receding hairline, recessed chin subhumans, it’s nothing to do with “muh envoirment” Slavic genes are genetically predisposed at birth to make Slavs ugly, it can’t be outdone by good diet, dressing well, the only way to escape slaveceldom is by mixing with non Slavic women and giving male Slavic men the best chances of escaping genetically predispose deformities and accurately being described as the ugliest male population in EUROPE, you subhumans are ruining Europeaning mogging.

Attachments

• IMG_2086.jpeg
    IMG_2086.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2079.jpeg
    IMG_2079.jpeg
    588.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2082.jpeg
    IMG_2082.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2083.webp
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2084.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2085.jpeg
    IMG_2085.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
50 percent slab is ideal. A lot of moggers are part slav tbh. At least we are tall and good jawlines it's not all bad
No no, there’s not a lot of Slavic moggers. Even Balkan niggers are affected by Slavic ugly mongrelisation thus resulting in them being ugly, the least genetically Slavic someone is the more attractive they are, you’re resisting the Slavpill, by deluding your self you can ascend and genetically by pass all the intergenerational, transmitting of ugly shitier phenotypic and facial deformities, I hate Slavs they’re like niggers ACCEPT YOU ARE UGLY

Slavic millionaires born into wealth top 0.1% society, all fucking pig face hideous, receding hairline, recessed chin subhumans, it’s nothing to do with “muh envoirment” Slavic genes are genetically predisposed at birth to make Slavs ugly, it can’t be outdone by good diet, dressing well, the only way to escape slaveceldom is by mixing with non Slavic women and giving male Slavic men the best chances of escaping genetically predispose deformities and accurately being described as the ugliest male population in EUROPE, you subhumans are ruining Europeaning mogging.
T
No no, there’s not a lot of Slavic moggers. Even Balkan niggers are affected by Slavic ugly mongrelisation thus resulting in them being ugly, the least genetically Slavic someone is the more attractive they are, you’re resisting the Slavpill, by deluding your self you can ascend and genetically by pass all the intergenerational, transmitting of ugly shitier phenotypic and facial deformities, I hate Slavs they’re like niggers ACCEPT YOU ARE UGLY
I'm part Swedish and part polish. Sweden raped a bunch of polish women 200 years ago and there is even Germanic DNA. This is such cope

T

I'm part Swedish and part polish. Sweden raped a bunch of polish women 200 years ago and there is even Germanic DNA. This is such cope
You are not Swedish you oval shaped pug faced polak holocaust survivor genetic disaster

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
@STAMPEDE Good thread

It cannot be escaped

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpeg
    IMG_0872.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
short lower third, shit nose and eyebrows and terrible hair genetics are the reason y

Slavceldom cannot be escaped

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpeg
    IMG_1057.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1089.jpeg
    IMG_1089.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1107.jpeg
    IMG_1107.jpeg
    872.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1108.jpeg
    IMG_1108.jpeg
    722 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1109.jpeg
    IMG_1109.jpeg
    657.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    685 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1852.jpeg
    IMG_1852.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1056.jpeg
    IMG_1056.jpeg
    551.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    952.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    463.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    942.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    926.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1041.jpeg
    IMG_1041.jpeg
    638.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1026.jpeg
    IMG_1026.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1025.png
    IMG_1025.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1024.png
    IMG_1024.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1023.jpeg
    IMG_1023.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1022.jpeg
    IMG_1022.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0999.jpeg
    IMG_0999.jpeg
    516.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
This pretty much sums up what you wrote
Good high IQ thread but Serbians are even more horrendous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_200939_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_200939_Gallery.jpg
    725.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 51465
This Slav just uploaded a new video look how fucking ugly they are what’s up their ghoulish ugly skin. Omg ugliest people in Europe LMAO

Attachments

• IMG_2087.jpeg
    IMG_2087.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 0

Slavic men literally have asymmetrical droopy wonky eyes that are misaligned
IMG 2088
so fucking ugly ugliest men in Europe LMAO LOOK AT THIS DEFORMED RETARD

Yeah I agree polish men are the ugliest in Europe they look like they are missing chromösomes

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest

Yeah even polish girls are the ugliest Slavic girls in slavland, everyone knows Nordic women are way better, Slavic women have shit phenotypes, with long noses, they look poor, the reason why Slavs overhype their women is to deflect from criticism of why they’re so fucking ugly

They all fraud with cosmetics and look like shit regardless. Not sure why people buy that their women are somehow for some reason all stacies while the men look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest

Attachments

• IMG_1930.webp
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1931.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.
Didn't you say you weren't Slavic? Or do you just hate your own people so much that you'd rather not be called that?

This Slav just uploaded a new video look how fucking ugly they are what’s up their ghoulish ugly skin. Omg ugliest people in Europe LMAO
Despite having decent bones and ratios he still somehow manages to look like shit. Slavic phenos are truly a death sentence unless you happen to have northern admixture

Didn't you say you weren't Slavic? Or do you just hate your own people so much that you'd rather not be called that?
Nevermind didn't realize you were quoting another person

What are you fake quoting I never said that I quoted @LooksOverAll This Slavic guy as mentioned came after me on TikTok I found it hilarious that this is considered “gl” in slavland, this is consider so ugly in Sweden. lol

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpeg
    IMG_2088.jpeg
    533.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Nevermind didn't realize you were quoting another person
Here’s his unfruaded photo versus the first Swedish tiktoker that came up on my feed mogs him to Slavic suicide

Attachments

• IMG_1793.jpeg
    IMG_1793.jpeg
    544.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Oh you are quoting @LooksOverAll He’s funny look through all his quotes I saved his quotes about Slavs being ugly because they’re hilarious

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0954.jpeg
    IMG_0954.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0952.jpeg
    IMG_0952.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0951.jpeg
    IMG_0951.jpeg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0953.png
    IMG_0953.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0968.jpeg
    IMG_0968.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0969.jpeg
    IMG_0969.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0971.jpeg
    IMG_0971.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0972.jpeg
    IMG_0972.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0970.jpeg
    IMG_0970.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0975.jpeg
    IMG_0975.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0977.jpeg
    IMG_0977.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0976.jpeg
    IMG_0976.jpeg
    752.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    868.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    948.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@alekspolska88

Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

😂

Attachments

• export_1706469273290.mov
    4 MB

rate this polish subhuman on r/amiugly

Redditcucks telling him to go to the gym when he looks like a manlet who get's framemogged by females

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

Which of these are Poles and which are Ukranians?

it’s fine to be racist to poles (cuz white) jfl @polishcel obv abos and niggers are the ugliest

1. barely looks european, higher chance that Ukrainian, although probably neither Ukr nor Pol
2. looks russian
3. also looks russian
4. definitely not polish, Ukrainian or east slav
5. Ukrainian prisoner pheno, most likely Ukrainian
6. Ukr probably

I have to just say that it's stupid that you gave me a bunch of ugly individuals who clearly don't represent the majority of slavs. However i will stick with my answers.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
They’re legitimately the ugliest men in Europe I’m not even gaslighting Albanians look better holy shit lol

How many guys in Poland look like this?
I wanna geomax there, I need tips to get a girlfriend there. What city should I go to?
I began seeking info yesterday

Also check out this tall Polish guy with curtain hair