Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And Have Consistently For years Response to Userochrzpsorx/Mikolaj on TikTok

Ukranians in Ireland are arrogant fucks and are earning twice their average monthly wage in Ireland on welfare

Poles are bettter

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

I would genuinely rather be black than be polish.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

You know this you’re polish you’re use to see how ugly your people are everyday

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I have perfectly straight white teeth, with a good smile.

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

And for that reason I’ve dated better looking women than you

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world!​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

The UK and Ireland scored the same so you can't deny their subhumanity as well

"The nation-by-nation figures also revealed that men from the UK and Poland are just as aesthetically unappealing as their Irish counterparts, with the three countries propping up the foot of the coveted table with a humiliating 9 per cent success rate."

also i think slavs just have shit aging genes, since the young people i see in school look pretty good

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
According to the website, the UK is the second ugliest, Ireland is the third, and Germany is the fourth; meanwhile, Russia is the twelfth. Therefore, Slavs mog subhuman Germanics lmao.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
as a slavic man living in the Balkans i can say that most men dont care about their looks important thing here is to be a macho redpill stuff ogreceling buzz cut big beard tatoos and muscles thats what beauty means if you look like a prettyboy you would be called a faggot

as a slavic man living in the Balkans i can say that most men dont care about their looks important thing here is to be a macho redpill stuff ogreceling buzz cut big beard tatoos and muscles thats what beauty means if you look like a prettyboy you would be called a faggot
are teens and early 20s men like this too?

oldcels are often like that here but young people are prettyboypilled in my experience

Lmao look at how angry I’ve made the ugly Slavic polaks der untermenschen

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpeg
    IMG_2088.jpeg
    533.1 KB · Views: 0

oldcels are often like that here but young people are prettyboypilled in my experience
yes escpecially newer geneteration between 12-30 all the cool guys have a buzz cut beard tattos muscles they either wear tracksuit or dress high fashion and drive BMW brootal for me because im more of a prettyboy soft boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
yes escpecially newer geneteration between 12-30 all the cool guys have a buzz cut beard tattos muscles they either wear tracksuit or dress high fashion and drive BMW brootal for me because im more of a prettyboy soft boy
it's actually good since you'll get to capitalize on a trend before anyone else

im not longer prettyboymaxxing i was like 6 years ago before i even i knew about bp i was skinny with broccoli head im 24 and nw3 so i cannot longer do that lol

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
IMG 2093

@cyprian_tomaszewski i don’t care about fake studies done by anonymous polling I just typed in ugliest nationalities and Poland was number 1, Russia number 2, I just did it to piss off ugly Slavs, I go by everyday reality, when I walk around Stockholm immediately all the women immediately distance themselves from the brutish bald ogres, that are polaks, I don’t even believe in the the link I cited because it linked a bunch of European nationality which are evidently not ugly. But as stated here.
MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)

1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
POLAND LAST BEHIND INDIANS LMAO, UGLIEST SUBHUMANS IN EUROPE DEFORMED OGRES, the only reason this data is frauded is because the put ugly Brazilians second who are literally a mixed race abomination also they chuck Indians, chinks, in there but yeah if we were allowed to conduct studies into attractiveness poles, Russians, ukranians, balkaners, would always come last you guys are the ugliest, hence why you never seen any Slav tiktoker looksmaxxer prettyboys because you guys are fucking ugly keep crying

@cyprian_tomaszewski

Polish men ugliest men in the world on suicide watch for polaks

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
Suicide watch lmao

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
Polish men particularly Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

Polish “people” are so fucking ugly that even Indian men out perform them and polish women find them more attractive.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men, there’s so much environmental excuses “muh communism” “muh don’t take care of appearance” this is all a cope, look at the Slavic men who take care of their appearance they all suffer from the same affliction to the rest of the subhumans in the country, droopy, disgusting asymmetrical negative canthal tilts, horribly disfigured noses, deviated septums, receding thinning brittle hair, they all look like they’re missing chromosomes, they have terrible teeth, but their most disgusting feature is their skin, they all look like they suffer from chrons disease, they’re emaciated, their skin is so disgusting it looks like they suffer from a skin disease, Slavic men need to wiped off the face of the earth for how ugly they are.

polish man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to the study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, Slavic men were voted the least attractive nationality to date. You’re not just ugly and unattractive, you have absolutely zero manners, sophistication, etiquette, you’re the least intelligent, worst food in Europe,

you couldn’t even read the study hilariously because of your droopy, ugly, asymmetrical negative canthal tilt, from intergenerational years of being genetic proclivity to have congenital and facial defects, from the most ugliest, most twisted, most incestous, most unattractive genes in Europe, years of alcoholic facial deformity Slavic men brutalising your genepool, where if you were mixed with something else you would’ve turned out average looking, except stereotypically you turned out as the data has shown consistently for years in Europe “the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men, although Russian women had a 44 percent acceptance rate. Polish women did not appear on table”

Literally polish men and Russian men are voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ouch that’s gotta be a tough pill to swallow considering you mention that study you’re use to taking pills for being ugly Eastern Europeans have the highest rate of suicide and depression and the ugliest men in Europe for that reason

I think every nationality has beautiful people. But I can concur from being around poles my whole life I remember only seeing 5 good looking polish men in my entire life, you guys are hands down, without stereotyping the ugliest Europeans.

In before you say “what about Ukrainian” they all look the same, ugly, unattractive, lower class, ugly deformed, inbred, brutish, faces, no fashion sense, horrible eye alignment, you guys are the equivalent Of the Africans of Europe, all European women find you the ugliest, lowest iq, worst civilisation and culture.

As you project without even reading the study that actually concurs that poles are the ugliest in Europe and have shown consistently for years

I came up with the reason why polish men are so ugly. The Nazis even declared you to be the ugliest people in Europe it was helping you with a eugenic policy, they were trying to aryanise you, they gave you, your only opportunity of genetic salvation by killing all the ugly people in Poland and as the data and studies have shown consistently you are the ugliest that you should’ve let them exterminate 80-90% of your male population, if you let them re-populate you with German ancestry, you wouldn’t be so ugly today, you wouldn’t turn out so ugly, you wouldn’t be doomed to a life, of being a sexless, ugly, clinically depressed, hideous, recessed chin, bent nose, misshapen, unattractive, negative canthal tilt, antidepressant swallowing, virgin, who had to flee to America to escape inceldom and is now resorting to trying to score some goblino Mexican or black pu$$y.

Let’s not hide behind other people and our nationality because you would’ve passed this off as “well this doesn’t affect me personally” because you’re under some delusion or pretense that you look good, trust me you’re evidence of why Slavic men poles in particularly are the ugliest in Europe

I noticed you came for my nationality instead of me personally and also you reacted towards a comment that I didn’t even make because you’re hyper focused it’s been supplanting in your brain it’s called recognition you know the data and you know that your men have been consistently shown to be the ugliest

The reason you couldn’t come after me personally is because let’s settle the final brutality of your mogging and Slavic suicide

I am physically more attractive than you in every facial department, I have a positive neutral tilt, with circular symmetrical eyes, you have asymmetrical, droopy, fetal alcohol syndrome eyes, I have straight, thick, curly blonde curtains with a perfectly aligned forehead and a Nordic phenotype, you have curly-asiatic-Slavic-Jewish Afro, I have a straight nose, you have a deviated septum, protrusion to your nose and it’s bent.

You have a recessed maxilla, and recessed rambus, with no foward chin projection, your gonial angle is less than 70c

I have good development maxilla, good developed rambus, with a strong jaw and chin, and my gonial angle is 110

I can’t see your teeth I’ll presume they’re below average, you don’t smile in the only 3 photos you have taken on your account because you’re ugly.

The only good feature you have is your cheekbone area, it doesn’t save you from how stereotypically ugly and Slavic you are.

Your ugliest feature is your skin, so emaciated, unhealthily pale, malnourished, this is a combinative reason to why Slavic men are so ugly you look physically ill.

I literally beat you in all facial areas for attractiveness, besides cheekbones 12-1 I mog you.

So in conclusion I’m better looking than you, my ethnicities are better looking than yours. Anglo Saxon (English, danish, north German) and Icelandic (Norwegian-Swedish)

Do the world a favour and off yourself you will always be the ugliest in Europe the Germans tried to save you but you wanted to stay ugly you ended up ugly and you consistently have been voted the ugliest Europeans

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

They even used an American-pole MIXED WITH Irish ancestry, while his father is of Polish descent.

Literally polish men are so fucking ugly that they used an example of someone with mixed heritage who’s American.

I can’t look at Slavs anymore this is the most brutal mogging, if Poland open the doors tomorrow to immigration from north Western Europe, polish women would mass divorce their ugly goblin inbred husbands and give the best genetic opportunity for their offspring of the male sex the best chances of escaping slavceldom, escaping intergenerational centuries, of congenital, facial defects, and deformities.

Ugliest men in Europe.

Anyone Slavic subhuman responding by coping in DMs I won’t read you guys are the ugliest for a reason, subhumans of Europe 🤮

honestly true but im polish so im gonna kms

s poles, Russians, ukranians, balkaners, would always come last you guys are the ugliest, hence why you never seen any Slav tiktoker looksmaxxer prettyboys because you guys are fucking ugly keep crying

@cyprian_tomaszewski
nigga the ultimate prettyboy vasily stepanov was russian wtf are you talking about

also you just twisted that stat, irish guys mog in subhumanity https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8012643/Irish-men-German-women-ugliest-world.html

although indians being rated higher than slavs, irish guys and brits is very weird, i doubt this is the case since we see a lot of subhuman brits geomaxxing succesfully

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: axeyyek
Of course group with highest concentration of r1a DNA will look subhuman. Same goes for any halpogroup

1. Poland

ug15

Ugliest men in Europe.

dnrd but holy shit jfl

nigga created a whole account just for the sole purpose of hating a nationality

mirin the dedication and autism

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek and poopoohead
Of course group with highest concentration of r1a DNA will look subhuman. Same goes for any halpogroup
How much r1A, do Germanic, Celtic people have not much right hence why they look way better

dnrd but holy shit jfl

nigga created a whole account just for the sole purpose of hating a nationality

mirin the dedication and autism

Not hating just highlighting how ugly polish men and how they were voted the ugliest for a reason, it took me 10 minutes to find hundreds of photos of horrifically ugly polish people, it would take you 3 months to find the equivalent for any Nordic population lol

Im Polish but i have German and Ukrainian blood so im 7/10 in Poland.

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest
How much r1A, do Germanic, Celtic people have not much right hence why they look way better
Genetically diverse germans and celts look better “pure” looks just as subhuman

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

Not even true type in the Celtic phenotype, north atlantid, atlantid, atlantid-med, way better than slavshit phenotypes

Jfl look at the generated phenotype a computer gave you, just being honest ugliest men in Europe, actually you mog Albanians but that’s it and those people are barely European holy shit lol

Attachments

• IMG_1934.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Jfl look at the generated phenotype a computer gave you, just being honest ugliest men in Europe, actually you mog Albanians but that’s it and those people are barely European holy shit lol
Nice pheno, looks just like me

brutal for me and other slavs bro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@

cyprian_tomaszewski​

@cyprian_tomaszewski

So I just read the study right here you obviously can’t read you were ranked bottom last.

This website claims German women are the ugliest this is complete nonsense, obviously politically correct.

So then I checked unbiased website

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

IMG 2099

You just proved his point that polish men are the ugliest what a dumb idiot you are 😂

• +1
IMG 2100
One photo of one Slavic man doesn’t disprove the countless evidence, Slavic women, constantly saying in dating polls that you guys are ugly @cyprian_tomaszewski
Every study I’ve read on European attractiveness, and personal experience, I’ve never heard a woman ever say any Slavic or Balkan nation is attractive, there’s a reason why women in the west never go to your shithole countries to marry you because you’re ugly subhumans

Average Pole, average Russian, is uglier than a nigger.

Last edited:
  • +1

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

IMG 2099

IMG 2102

Ireland population 5m, Poland 38m you have 8 times their population, I don’t believe it, Irish men are way better looking than poles.

Irish genetics would instantaneously improve the subhumanity which are Slavic phenotypes.

Attachments

• 1706478913761.png
    1706478913761.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
View attachment 2706875

How many guys in Poland look like this?
I wanna geomax there, I need tips to get a girlfriend there. What city should I go to?
I began seeking info yesterday

Also check out this tall Polish guy with curtain hair

Holy shit even their prettyboys are ugly he looks so subhuman and lower class fuck knows I’m never going to Poland ugly goblin junkie shithole

Polish subhuman goblins ugliest men in Europe even your models are ugly lmao Indians mog you back to Auschwitz
View attachment 2707277

View attachment 2706875

How many guys in Poland look like this?
I wanna geomax there, I need tips to get a girlfriend there. What city should I go to?
I began seeking info yesterday

Also check out this tall Polish guy with curtain hair

ive went clubbing in krakow like 5 times, also been to the stripclubs.
Only had fun at a techno-club there called 'Prozak', some girl offered me MDMA there. Was very good.

its a fun city, I will go there again some time maybe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 6ft4
Ireland population 5m, Poland 38m you have 8 times their population, I don’t believe it, Irish men are way better looking than poles.

Irish genetics would instantaneously improve the subhumanity which are Slavic phenotypes.
You were raging at me in a thread I made where I said Irish girls were better looking than English girls lol (not that either of them are even noteworthy it was just a necessary step in my propaganda campaign which I since made a thread explaining)
I thought you considered Irish subhumans

My Icelandic ancestors have fucked a lot of hot Irish women we left you with the ugly ones who wear fake tan and look like Gypsies lol any but polish women aren’t that hot there’s hot ones but only with status average polish women is ugly or midtier

Last edited:
  • [IMG alt="chinpilled69"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/19/19620.jpg?1703977962[/IMG]

chinpilled69

• Jan 20, 2024
Keep typing shit about us ethnics. Remember you were born with underbite and need jaw surgery. In other words, a fucking subhuman.

Brutal 6fT4 was born with a underbite apparently lol

Nah other Celtic women are hotter the welsh, Gallican from north Spain, welsh, western English, Scottish, because the Vikings couldn’t take them all as slaves unlike your wome, the Norwegians, and Icelandic, and Swedes literally took all good looking irish ones and left you with the ugly women @6ft4 maybe that’s why you’re obsessing over this idea of the easy Slavic foid, because you have this idea that ugly men such as yourself with genetic deformities such underbites can get 10/10 polish Stacy, Slavic women aren’t that hot besides the elite ones, despite their men being hideous as sin, they normally date the best, average polish girl is not a Stacy looks like shit, if you can’t pull in Ireland you can only pull in slavland if you have a ton of money.

My Icelandic ancestors have fucked a lot of hot Irish women maybe we didn’t leave you any but polish women aren’t that hot there’s hot ones but only with status average polish women is ugly or midtier
I just like the forward maxilla, short chin pheno on girls which is what I see commonly among slav girls I've encountered
Maybe it's a fetish because its anti-flat face, anti-long chin

maybe that’s why you’re obsessing over this idea of the easy Slavic foid, because you have this idea that ugly men such as yourself with genetic deformities such underbites can get 10/10 polish Stacy, Slavic women aren’t that hot besides the elite ones, despite their men being hideous as sin, they normally date the best, average polish girl is not a Stacy looks like shit, if you can’t pull in Ireland you can only pull in slavland if you have a ton of money.
I slayed 100 girls while having an underbite and now I have an anteface with class I occlusion
I never really cared for the "elite" slavic women I see on the internet, I'm happy to fuck/LTR the ones I see looking in Lidl/Aldi
Two of the best looking girls I've seen irl were Polish

I just like the forward maxilla, short chin pheno on girls which is what I see commonly among slav girls I've encountered
Maybe it's a fetish because its anti-flat face, anti-long chin

I slayed 100 girls while having an underbite and now I have an anteface with class I occlusion
I never really cared for the "elite" slavic women I see on the internet, I'm happy to fuck/LTR the ones I see looking in Lidl/Aldi
Two of the best looking girls I've seen irl were Polish
IMG 2103 Br00tal

Slavic men are indeed the ugliest in Europe and people need to start admitting this, even Russian male models look like shit, something is seriously wrong with that genepool

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german.

As the saying goes, once a slavshit jewish gook, always a slavshit jewish gook.

2892645_rosija14.jpg

You are better off not leaving DNA and telling your relatives to do the same, that's the only way to clean slavic blood.

In the best of scenarios you end up looking half nordic with mongol traits

iu

main-qimg-5a1787162e7ee7875d99d2c3d20fea3b

Welcome to Russia. Even TerraChad can't escape the SlavPill: https://ezoteriker.ru/en/vasilii-stepanov-vybrosilsya-iz-okna-5-etazha-shizofreniya-vasilii/

Slavpill is so fucking brutal man. Right when he thought he could escape by dyeing his hair and getting a tan, schizophrenia from centuries of dogshit Slavic genes comes to cuck him.

Just post a good looking slav. Right, you can't.

Typical slav features:

- NCT
- Terrible eyebrow shape, length, and density
- Terrible hair color, density, and straw-like texture
- Long droopy noses
- Flat midfaces
- Narrow mouth
- Round chin
- Oblong lower third
- Retarded resting facial expression

If you're a WASP white guy, even if you're subhuman you still have a great pheno underneath your failos and a few surgeries will ascend you into the htn/chadlite you're destined to be. Most white "subhumans" ascend just by gymmaxxing and dressing NT since they all have good bases. Average WASP would be rated 5 PSL on here if they lightly frauded their pics. There's not a single active WASP normie incel user on this forum.

If you're middle eastern/Indian/Asian, sure u will struggle with white girls if you're not Chad but you still have your own social groups and women who will date you despite being brutally mogged by the average WASP.

If you're black, you are halo'd by default and cannot struggle with dating unless you're an aspie Kevin-ass mf. Even if you fail with white girls, you can easily slay black girls who are slutty af and loyal to black men. If you look at the guys that girls crush on, it's either blue-eyed 6+ PSL white Chads or 3.5 PSL gymmaxxed black normies. Insane that there are many users on here that are black and planning surgeries.

But if you're Slavic, it's legit over for you. You are simply an ugly white guy in the eyes of society. No racial privilege, no sympathy, and no women of your race who will date you. Not only that, but I've yet to see a Slav transcend his pheno with surgery to be able to compete with WASPs. You're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place: you're too ugly to be white, and you're too white to have your own ethnic social group.

Even if you fix your underlying failos, you still won't have the base needed to actually be good looking. Tons of slavs have mogger/normal bones but still look subhuman due to their pheno. You can't even take advantage of the "men age like fine wine" and betabuxx/slay desperate roasties when you're in your 30s since Russian men age like utter shit. Every year I look at my old pictures and instead of looking more mature and robust, I just look older and lose more and more of my collagen.

Literally not a single surgery that Slav normies can do to blend in with WASPs. You're destined to be a straw-haired ogre subhuman outcast for life.

3095911_1664464276413.png
Caged hard at the end when you revealed you are Slav

adidas_2_320x100.jpg

How is this alt has not been banned yet lmao. This website has become dogshit.

@Zer0/∞
Slav, its over. Horrendous selection of traits which look good on females but look absolutely horrible on men, recessed bones bones and a round face is the norm. The hairline genetics have been selected to be the absolute worst too, disgusting creep norwood where females want to avoid you at all cost as talking to you is portrayed as talking to a homeless peasant and a reduction in status by default.

No wonder suicide statistic are horrendously high for Eastern countries, just goes to show how expendable the males are but primarily its due to them leading depressing lives and dying of substance abuse.

The females are massive whores that leave to experience the flavour of the savannah jungle-men and feel a sense of status and high importence with the tall text-book Chad nordics in the West. Most Slavs abroad work 12 hour shift wages to hurl at a female in hopes of something occurring whilst she fucks sahara men because its trendy and cool and also Nordic males because they are 3psl on average better looking.

Bullet to the head if Slavic, if not you will rope by default because its in your DNA anyways. IMG 2105

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_Piperoni and currywhowillascends
slarvs are all complete subhumans, a pity the Germanic extermination crusade against this eastern plague was not successful
Stabswache de Euros Meierdress
IMG 2108 IMG 2106 IMG 2107

@Biggdink another ugly Slavcel needs to accept his fate as slavceldom is permavirgin death sentence

I don't think they are that ugly I just think that the modern polack is larping as a westerner and they get class and lifestyle mogged by other western Europeans. I would gage how attractive they after If they are a 100% ethnic pole born in a country like the Uk or Germany

I don't think they are that ugly I just think that the modern polack is larping as a westerner and they get class and lifestyle mogged by other western Europeans. I would gage how attractive they after If they are a 100% ethnic pole born in a country like the Uk or Germany
Both those countries have thousands of poles they get mogged to suicide by both populations, just read this forum https://polishforums.com/love/women-think-men-physically-unattractive-68298/

All their women talking about how foreigners are way better looking than the men lol

Both those countries have thousands of poles they get mogged to suicide by both populations, just read this forum https://polishforums.com/love/women-think-men-physically-unattractive-68298/

All their women talking about how foreigners are way better looking than the men lol
Every woman online tries to to cuck their racial counterpart, I wouldn't take it serious. Even if you looked for stereotypically attractive countries like Germans or Swedes you'll find girls online calling them some negative adjective or calling them awwkard/austistic etc

We had a group of Pole immigrants at my school and they slayed when they learned English

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

All their women talking about how foreigners are way better looking than the men ool
Every woman online tries to to cuck their racial counterpart, I wouldn't take it serious. Even if you looked for stereotypically attractive countries like Germans or Swedes you'll find girls online calling them some negative adjective or calling them awwkard/austistic etc

We had a group of Pole immigrants at my school and they slayed when they learned English
no even Slavic girls are renowned for going on camera and doing it. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius