[POLL] Big tits halo compared to body halo for males?

Which one?

• They are equal

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Big tits gives greater halo

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • Gymcelled male body gives greater halo

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The tits size, male body type etc doesnt matter. Just imagine the ideal tits for your taste and your goal body.

Last edited:
it's different because for men we can find a big breasted woman attractive even if her face is subpar, but if a woman sees a gymcelled guy with an ugly face, well...

as usual, face>all

genetics will always beat hard work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 23554 and 9 others
Male body halos more just because guys would fuck the women doesnt matter if her tits are big or not

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
it's different because for men we can find a big breasted woman attractive even if her face is subpar, but if a woman sees a gymcelled guy with an ugly face, well...

as usual, face>all

Physique potential is genetic but face is still more important and indicitave of genetics I agree

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, BoneDensity and twilight
Male body halos more just because guys would fuck the women doesnt matter if her tits are big or not
its because men dont have standards.

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain
A lot of people dismiss the power of big tits halo because it’s so rare , I’m not talking about fake tits they almost always look like garbage , but natural perfect and big tits are the greatest asset of a women

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 22126, Prettyboy and 2 others
its because men dont have standards.
There are also many guys who prefer women with small tits.Thats the difference between men and foids.Foids all want Chad while men like different kinds of females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and HerpDerpson
8D386B65 E6C9 457C 9258 F3E19D2C754F

muh body halo bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy, NumbThePain, subhuman incel and 4 others
You have sub double digit IQ my guy you cant compare sub5 with good body and chad with good body and say gym doesnt matter.you need compare the sub5 with himself without good body you stupid monkey

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 22126
You have sub double digit IQ my guy you cant compare sub5 with good body and chad with good body and say gym doesnt matter.you need compare the sub5 with himself without good body you stupid monkey
Alot of people here are sub 5

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
copers here : anything more than fight club body is male gaze bro :soy::soy::soy:
The only good thing about brad pitts physique are his narrow hips but doesnt mean he wouldnt look better if he had bigger shoulders and shit

• +1
Training chest and training legs are probably the two biggest gymcel copes other than that gymcelling is legit

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 22126
Training chest and training legs is probably the two biggest gymcel copes other than that gymcelling is legit
chest is the most aesthetic muscle when naked are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Johanjohan, Oberyn and 1 other person
Training chest and training legs are probably the two biggest gymcel copes other than that gymcelling is legit
legs yeah but chest?
please elab.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
only frame halos hard and even if you're ugly its over. Big tits literally change everything if not fat

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
There are also many guys who prefer women with small tits.Thats the difference between men and foids.Foids all want Chad while men like different kinds of females
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
chest is the most aesthetic muscle when naked are you retarded?
legs yeah but chest?
please elab.
Trust me I did much research on how gymcelling attracts women.And the thing with training Chest is that your Chest gets thicker but not really wider and here comes the problem:What women said the most why they dont really like gymcels is that they are DISGUSTED by their 34DD Chest.Ofc you if u are a twink and people cant even see you have a chest muscle you should train it.But if your chest muscle is clearly noticeable its all about how wide your chest is and if you have a really narrow chest training it a lot wont make it better so you just should train it enough that your chest muscle is visible

• +1
you got a point but he got a point too. men have higher libido because of testosterone and males are born to spread their genes.

but that men prefer all type of foid is because average men would be incel if he had standards.

you got a point but he got a point too. men have higher libido because of testosterone and males are born to spread their genes.

but that men prefer all type of foid is because average men would be incel if he had standards.
i meant girls also have different preferences

So you're saying that the male frame doesn't matter in this example? This poll doesn't make sense.

all girls are chadsexual. "they have different preferences" :soy::soy:
just because they dont like subhuman garbage like you doesnt mean they dont like different things

thats hwy i said cope

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
just because they dont like subhuman garbage like you doesnt mean they dont like different things

thats hwy i said cope
it's chad or nothing, "different things" sure but alt emo chad is still chad just like football captain chad

I prefer small tits so big tits would be a failo for my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Faggots of .org picked the first and third option.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and HerpDerpson
big fat juicy tits is the single biggest halo in existence

Women win at everything in every aspect 😢

• So Sad
cope tbh. if you dont have death tier frame you will still have muscle halo.
what most can achieve natty musclewise pales in comparison to the appeal of even untrained wide horizontally placed clavicles and that's law. Chads usually do the minimum amount of physical activity to stay "fit" while gymcels have broken knees and shrek face

as usual, face>all

It's not ugly face it's a recessed jaw bro. You can't be ugly if you don't have a recessed jaw

• +1
Don't think this is a fair comparison, you can't really trains breasts to be bigger as well as the fact gymcelled framelets and sometimes even normies can be sniffed out

Large breasts vs. wide clavicles would be more interesting to see

as usual, face>all

Broad shoulders are like the male equivalent of large tits.

The way men see Lana Rhodes body is how women see a frame like Tellem-T or Dwayne Johnson.
2495859_1B7F6A10-76F5-41E1-8D0E-3C34EBEB01EB.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: twilight
what most can achieve natty musclewise pales in comparison to the appeal of even untrained wide horizontally placed clavicles and that's law. Chads usually do the minimum amount of physical activity to stay "fit" while gymcels have broken knees and shrek face
yeah right about natty part. natty gymcelling is meme %99.9 of the time.

Natural big tits are so rare the give insane SMV boost

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and xtremfailer
i thinks its equal to height halo

big tits only matter if you're thin.

it's not that hard to have them if you're obese like most women.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Deleted member 23554