POLL - WHY DO YOU USE ORG

Why do you use ORG?

  • I just rot on here cause it's a good forum.

    Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I'm genuinely just an incel who is mad at the world, so I go here to talk to others like me.

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I use this forum for looksmaxing.

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Oscaridk

Oscaridk

I'm ready boyo
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
1,309
Reputation
1,557
@arlo_420 @Gen1leman @whiskers52 @bluebandz @Hollywood @Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur, LowInhibNoSMV, arlo_420 and 1 other person
used to be nr 2
now its nr 1
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
@arlo_420 @Gen1leman @whiskers52 @bluebandz @Hollywood @Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
If you pick anythign other than the first option you are a pick me male
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and Oscaridk
none of these really ,just here because im bored
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
don't have anyone to talk to irl

i never go outside

have nothing else to do but rot on the forum

ill read a bunch through botb threads and looksmaxxing advice sometimes
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Oscaridk
@arlo_420 @Gen1leman @whiskers52 @bluebandz @Hollywood @Jordan Barrett @Tesarossa
to release my autistic tendencies to mentally ill individuals of this com
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
Absolute trash forum, just lf people with similar world views
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Absolute trash forum, just lf people with similar world views
Nah what? This is a great forum, it's so addictive. I don't get what your on
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Mansur
Nah what? This is a great forum, it's so addictive. I don't get what your on
Out of 100 threads there are like 5 worth in engaging. Everything else is the same repetitive uninteresting shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Oscaridk
Out of 100 threads there are like 5 worth in engaging. Everything else is the same repetitive uninteresting shit
True shit.

What type of threads are worth engaging iyo?
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
True shit.

What type of threads are worth engaging iyo?
There are not that many topics left that havent been discussed before thats the main issue, also the lack of intellectual users contributes in that
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Oscaridk
rot on offtopic when im bored
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and Oscaridk

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
69
Views
291
bigfatmoid
bigfatmoid
6
Replies
11
Views
56
6’7whitechad
6
gandylite.
Replies
2
Views
26
incomplete
incomplete
BraveCake
Replies
59
Views
214
jartetetron
jartetetron
Jordan Barrett
Replies
66
Views
307
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top