Poo coloured skin (stinky and dirty)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You can’t even form coherent sentences, you’re retarded and subhuman.
That's in perfect syntax, I just forgot to add an 'a'. But why should I even try and explain you, you autism afflicted crap weasel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
That's in perfect syntax, I just forgot to add an 'a'. But why should I even try and explain you, you autism afflicted crap weasel.
‘Why should I even try and explain you’ :feelsuhh:

yes i would rather not be the race with the lowest SMV
I think Indians have a varied appeal, some act like the stereotypes attached to them, some others act completely against those stereotypes, this is more prominent in the west than in India though. I don't think Indians have that low of an appeal.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I think Indians have a varied appeal, some act like the stereotypes attached to them, some others act completely against those stereotypes, this is more prominent in the west than in India though. I don't think Indians have that low of an appeal.
depends a lot of their pheno and location

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
‘Why should I even try and explain you’ :feelsuhh:
Screenshot 20211126 102306

Imbecile detected:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Yeaa cuckcel make fun of curries all the time and he’s a self hater

he only cares about black cocks
What a cuck
shut up retard
keep making up lies about me

@chaddyboi66 this made me cage

He legit posted this himself and he's being completely unironic here...
Deep set eyes aren’t always a halo, you don’t have PCT- your canthal tilt is actually slightly negative, your Ipd is too low, your midface is recessed and long, your zygos have no forward projection, your nose is too big and your lower third is mediocre.
You don’t have any knowledge about facial analysis, this is a recent photo -
As you can see I have positive canthal tilt.
fe6f8339-efff-4664-b7ae-a2eb29380a44-jpeg.1415983
247bc1e9-fa59-4457-8061-65c3fcdbc537-jpeg.1415986

I have forward grown cheekbones despite tilting my head downward.
photo_1637812351406-2-jpg.1416000
photo_1637812351406-3-jpg.1415999

I have an ideal mid-face ratio of 0.966, short mid-faces like Barrett are for women. Even Cavill has a mid-face ratio of 0.97

Don't try to act all smart and nerdy if you don't know the first thing about facial proportions.
screenshot_20211125-094418-2-jpg.1416019
screenshot_20211125-094202-jpg.1416016
screenshot_20211125-094305-jpg.1416014
screenshot_20211125-094330-jpg.1416017

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, n0rthface, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Ok retard
Who’s more likely to attack and kill an ethnic like @volcelfatcel in USA ? A racist hood nigga that you suck or an Internet troll white supremacist ?
a white supremacist

He isn't lighter than me -
View attachment 1417024
He just has yellow-grey undertones which make him look lighter and that is why that self-entitled narcissist started believing that he is lighter than me. Just ask for his picture on personal message, he'll send you a faceapp frauded picture where you can clearly see his grey-yellow undertones.
FaceApp changes your colouring as well retard. And others have seen my unfrauded pictures so you can continue licking my nuts bhenchod

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
FaceApp changes your colouring as well retard. And others have seen my unfrauded pictures so you can continue licking my nuts bhenchod
Get lost low IQ crap weasel. Start asking forum members about whose skin undertone is better and who would pass in Europe. You'll get your answer you delusional scum bag!

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
It must be even harder to be living among humans with normal IQ when you're a 10 IQ rat-chimp cross.
I’ll leave you alone now, life must be unbearable as it is with your face and your obvious learning disability .

• JFL
I’ll leave you alone now, life must be unbearable as it is with your face and your obvious learning disability .
i dont think he speaks english that well

• JFL
Get lost low IQ crap weasel. Start asking forum members about whose skin undertone is better and who would pass in Europe. You'll get your answer you delusional scum bag!
I don’t care about being muh white passing since I’m not a pathetic self-hating cuck like you are.
Oh and all the people who have actually seen my skin have said that I look white, I could post screenshots of the conversations but I really don’t give a shit

• +1
Life is perfect for me you lowlife scum bag. At least I don't pick fights with random strangers on the internet just to prove that I am autistic.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I don’t care about being muh white passing since I’m not a pathetic self-hating cuck like you are.
Oh and all the people who have actually seen my skin have said that I look white, I could post screenshots of the conversations but I really don’t give a shit
I also asked you to compare my skin and yours you spineless scum bag. And I am far from hating my own origin you detestable imbecile, you literally berated Indian food and then even have the audacity to call me a "self-hater":feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6963
you literally berated Indian food
I berated it since it’s vegetarian, PUFA rich and full of estrogenic spices, all my criticisms of said diet are perfectly valid.
have the audacity to call me a "self-hater":feelsuhh:
You’ve DMed hundreds of people asking them to call you white and then claiming muh we wuz Scythians n shiet. You possess absolutely no self-awareness

• JFL
I berated it since it’s vegetarian, PUFA rich and full of estrogenic spices, all my criticisms of said diet are perfectly valid.

You’ve DMed hundreds of people asking them to call you white and then claiming muh we wuz Scythians n shiet. You possess absolutely no self-awareness
Negative IQ detected:feelsuhh:
I never called myself 'Scythian' you delusional lowlife retard!, I clearly claimed that Rajput's were Scythians, and I am not a Rajput.
And you low IQ scumbag should also know that I have a clean diet, and it is way more healthier than your decadent diet so chances of me having 'skin inflammation' are literally 0!

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You’re just jealous of his med passing pheno.
im crying rn
cant handle it
first it was @SPFromNY914 the syrian passing med nordic indo mallu kerala christian
now its @USER0213 the med passing slayer

@AcneScars :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AcneScars, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
My skin tone -
View attachment 1417072View attachment 1417069
Gandy's skintone -
View attachment 1417068View attachment 1417071