Poor bluepilled curry gets looksmaxing advice on reddit

The meme with drinking soy milk out of the head applies to him so fkn hard, its sad rly.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Cc

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Gengar, PenileFacialSurgery and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Aesthetic, Chadelite and 10 others
Re: comment from plane-boss, reguarding that he will age better.

I have bad news for both of them- in my company theres a guy that must be in his late 30s/early 40s judging by his hairline/color, but he has super low T face. It still looks fkn off, like his face doesnt have any wrinkles or bad collagen etc. but still looks like a teenager. Thats not called aging better, when youre 40, youre supposed to look more masculine and if you still had good collagen and no wrinkles, that would be agong good.

It looks so off and repulsive, imagine thinking that if you still have a face of a teenager at 40 yo with zero wrinkles is actually “aging better”..

ppl will treat you like a child in your 40s, not take you seriously, its fkn over.

Attachments

• 8CC62BD7-1AF4-4918-9D39-1595B37B07F6.jpeg
    8CC62BD7-1AF4-4918-9D39-1595B37B07F6.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
JFL, the worst part is this guy will probably be a betabux after finishing his degree in computer science. He will betabux for a used up 30 year old if he doesn't looksmax asap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4645, Norwooder and 2 others
JFL, the worst part is this guy will probably be a betabux after finishing his degree in computer science. He will betabux for a used up 30 year old if he doesn't looksmax asap
no, he will donate money to some e thot, and single forever

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1100, DianabolDownie and 5 others
no, he will donate money to some e thot, and single forever

Brutal

Best he'll get is some 30 year old landwhale too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Brutal

Best he'll get is some 30 year old landwhale too

Not even that, he'll be incel forever

it's what it is, some people just won't make it, no matter what they do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Arkantos, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
5B4CA9B8 6DC7 46FF 99D0 9D0825F13DD1

I wonder why he thought of his smell…
Curries on suicide watch :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4645, karbo and 12 others
View attachment 313665
I wonder why he thought of his smell…
Curries on suicide watch :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
She also mentions his round face, which is a guillotine death sentence in 2020. If he is a dicklet too, its like beyond never even began, its like his whole family tree up untill 2020 never even existed and was imaginary.

Also another blatant lie by a reddittard abomination. You cant have braces for 3 years with 0mm movement. Your skull + teeth would have to be made out if diamond material for this to happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Warlow, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
Not even that, he'll be incel forever

it's what it is, some people just won't make it, no matter what they do

I see people who look like him and wonder if God exists

It's fucking brutal, same thing with people with deformities

• +1
Couldnt be bothered chopping the glasses off his face, but the amount of showers he'd need to look even remotely human is out of this world.

CurryTransformation

CurryTransformation2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
dat dere hairline

he seems cool, someone i'd play some Magic the Gathering with and drink mountain dew with
He even has braces with bands if I see correctly, he will become even more recessed
most orthos should be put to the sword

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gengar, diggbicc and 4 others
Couldnt be bothered chopping the glasses off his face, but the amount of showers he'd need to look even remotely human is out of this world.

View attachment 313703

View attachment 313707
Mirin attention to detail. Fantastic work, you even fixed those typical curry disgusting looking cucky ear shape AND widened his upper skull area around hair level to make the head more square rather than oval/eggshaped at the top.

but even at your morph, his roundish cuck eyes destroy the perfect harmony of the other features.

perhaps you can morph the yes to neutral/slightly positve vector and less rounded + more hooded.

guy needs to get the premium surgery flatrate subscription from Eppley for 1k/month for the next 50 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Chadelite, Slayerino and 4 others
but even at your morph, his roundish cuck eyes destroy the perfect harmony of the other features.

perhaps you can morph the yes to neutral/slightly positve vector and less rounded + more hooded.
Yeah, eye area is indeed essential. But it’s too hard to morph the eyes with those glasses on

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
JFL if she really thinks he is cute then why would she say the “I’m not kidding”?
Imagine her saying "I find Henry Cavill attractive, I'm not kidding." JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4645 and 9 others
dw bro ur just a late bloomer..

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others

I linked him here btw, if he lost weight + surgerymaxxing he could become normie at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Timelessbrah, Gengar and 10 others

View attachment 313459

JFL if she really thinks he is cute then why would she say the “I’m not kidding”?
Surely she wouldn’t have said that if it was a chad

It’s almost as if she’s implying that normally, it would be unthinkable for a girl to find him attractive.

So much so that she needs to specify that it’s not a joke, because that’s what people would normally assume it is.

Being a bluepilled chadlite and below should be a disability

Hb5qq5zqxgn41

This is a good photo of him, still ugly but a little less

that mirror pic made him look like an utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, diggbicc, Deleted member 5293 and 3 others
It's so fucking over, he looks like a 14 year old jfl

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
His main problem is his bloated face and skull

You cant fix that

brutal
buccal fat removal , if he gets a decent lower third + stroma or contacts he can get girls tbh,

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

IT'S THE FUCKIN HAIR!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4645, Gazzamogga and 13 others
For some men, it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
He needs more confidence and PUA training asap. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, Deleted member 3832 and 3 others

Still fucking caging at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4645, karbo and 12 others
Hey that picture is of mine. I agree its over for me and honestly knew it a long while back cuz my brother is a fucking loner and he is 30 and he is significantly better looking than me and is gifted with a killer jawline and a ripped body. I got the better conversationals skills tho. I just wanna feel good about myself and get a good job and die alone and rich. Wamen were never that interesting to me anyway and I did have 2 girfriends in the past and they moved on to better looking guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 4645 and 15 others
mirin hairline
Hey that picture is of mine. I agree its over for me and honestly knew it a long while back cuz my brother is a fucking loner and he is 30 and he is significantly better looking than me and is gifted with a killer jawline and a ripped body. I got the better conversationals skills tho. I just wanna feel good about myself and get a good job and die alone and rich. Wamen were never that interesting to me anyway and I did have 2 girfriends in the past and they moved on to better looking guys.
2 fucking girlfriends

looksmax on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 4645 and 9 others
He sounds like an IT cuck to me. Beyond over for him
Woah mate i didnt call yall a cult I was asking if it is one. And I was glad it aint. I was dragged into a cult when i was 18 and it was painful so I get super skeptical when i join anything now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gengar
mirin hairline

2 fucking girlfriends

looksmax on suicide watch
Ill come clean I didnt pull them in anyway. I lucked into those two relationships ( 1 in high school and one in my first uni). To this day I suck at getting girls and if i match with anyone on tinder it strts off well but i can never close. Shit only ever happened to me when the girl made the first move ( possibliy from sheer desperation cuz they always got better guys after me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gengar and DianabolDownie
Ill come clean I didnt pull them in anyway. I lucked into those two relationships ( 1 in high school and one in my first uni). To this day I suck at getting girls and if i match with anyone on tinder it strts off well but i can never close. Shit only ever happened to me when the girl made the first move ( possibliy from sheer desperation cuz they always got better guys after me)
RuCiax1.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
5'8 he called us a cult jfl idc about him anymore
Woah mate i didnt call yall a cult I was asking if it is one. And I was glad it aint. I was dragged into a cult when i was 18 and it was painful so I get super skeptical when i join anything now. Sorry I never meant to disrespect anyone my apologies

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 4671
welcome to rotting son
This is how life be for us
Rotting on this forum

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 5'8manlet
Tales from the basement son. If its really you, post a comment in the linked reddit thread with your nickname "Meeboop".

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent