Poor bluepilled curry gets looksmaxing advice on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Norwooder, Gengar and 8 others
Tales from the basement son. If its really you, post a comment in the linked reddit thread with your nickname "Meeboop".
done posted

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
dw bro ur just a late bloomer..
Thanks bro my endocrinologist just told me im going through puberty right now. Just started super late cuz i was 4'11 1.5 years ago and im 5'8 now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6272, Chadelite and 5 others
done posted
Yeah its him

Gj for following the bread crumbs that looksmax boardies threw your way. You proved certain iq level by doing this.

You will find more useful tips and info here and understand how this fkn world works, rather than on Cuckit.

Educate yourself on growth hormones etc. if youre still in your puberty.

If youre lucky enough, it might not be too late for your height. Pray to Barett, that some looksmax-cels directed your way to this place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Gengar
This is how I look right now. I just got my braces out today and I have been working out for the past 3 months. I went from 21% body fat to 15.5% now and my goal is 10% by the start of June. The picture on Reddit was from 5-6 weeks ago when I was at 19% body fat.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_134354.jpg
    IMG_20200318_134354.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Gengar, Deleted member 4310 and 5 others
Its over

you didnt have any girlfriend

if you go ER stream it live

thanks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2012, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Yeah its him

Gj for following the bread crumbs that looksmax boardies threw your way. You proved certain iq level by doing this.

You will find more useful tips and info here and understand how this fkn world works, rather than on Cuckit.

Educate yourself on growth hormones etc. if youre still in your puberty.

If youre lucky enough, it might not be too late for your height. Pray to Barett, that some looksmax-cels directed your way to this place.

he's oldcel, beyond salvation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5061
he's oldcel, beyond salvation
Bruh I know im gonna die alone but I just need to get fucking rich and i can just fuck around my entire life. Best I can do is make fun of other people and jack off

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5061
Bruh I know im gonna die alone but I just need to get fucking rich and i can just fuck around my entire life. Best I can do is make fun of other people and jack off
u wont make fun of anyone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2012, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
Cute means they look at you like a child

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
making fun of myself and im someone ayooo gottem *cries and brings the rope*
What’s your background? What did you major in? Etc.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Do you really picture this guy, having a homo sapien with the reproductive organs of a female, physically attracted to him and wants to cuddle with him, hug him, kiss him and breed with him and pass on his genes to her children? Do you even need to be blackpilled to realize how much of an alien concept that is and how genuinely shocking it would be for that happen? Is there any chance that a female will see him and think "i want to be ravaged by this guy"?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Arkantos, balding17yomanletcel and 9 others
What’s your background? What did you major in? Etc.
Im a junior in astrophysics and math dual major.
Do you really picture this guy, having a homo sapien with the reproductive organs of a female, physically attracted to him and wants to cuddle with him, hug him, kiss him and breed with him and pass on his genes to her children? Do you even need to be blackpilled to realize how much of an alien concept that is and how genuinely shocking it would be for that happen? Is there any chance that a female will see him and think "i want to be ravaged by this guy"?
Damn it was more like im fucking horny af and need a SIMP by me and something that moves unlike this dildo. Also his self esteem must be so low that he finds this relationship great and thinks this is the best that will happen to him.

honestly I was a naive person who was emotionally blackmailed into a relationship with someone who just wanted to use me. Made me lose hope in myself and try to improve myself so i can be the dominant person.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
You have a bright future ahead of you. I suggest you continue making money and looksmaxxing until the age of 30. By then, your SMV should cross some decent girls that you can get with.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2012, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
This is how I look right now. I just got my braces out today and I have been working out for the past 3 months. I went from 21% body fat to 15.5% now and my goal is 10% by the start of June. The picture on Reddit was from 5-6 weeks ago when I was at 19% body fat.
[/QUOTE]
i would be interested to see your transformation,
dont rope before that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2012, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
You have a bright future ahead of you. I suggest you continue making money and looksmaxxing until the age of 30. By then, your SMV should cross some decent girls that you can get with.
Oh boi Ill prolly be just done with grad school and a post doc by then. So a long ass road ahead and I have some hope that peeps here will help me transform into something better and I can finally initiate a relationship on my own rather than be dragged into something toxic.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and DianabolDownie

Damn it was more like im fucking horny af and need a SIMP by me and something that moves unlike this dildo. Also his self esteem must be so low that he finds this relationship great and thinks this is the best that will happen to him.

honestly I was a naive person who was emotionally blackmailed into a relationship with someone who just wanted to use me. Made me lose hope in myself and try to improve myself so i can be the dominant person.
Damn bro sorry didn't realize you were here. Honestly, if you don't get exstensive surgery then there's no way you would be genuinely physically attractive to females bro...You're short, below average and ethnic which is the worst combination possible. If you're facing rejection from any female, just know that it's not because of your personality and you don't need to change anything about how you behave. BTW, have your exes told you to keep the relationship "private" when you were together? Happened with my friend who was unattractive as well...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, karbo, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Oh boi Ill prolly be just done with grad school and a post doc by then. So a long ass road ahead and I have some hope that peeps here will help me transform into something better and I can finally initiate a relationship on my own rather than be dragged into something toxic.
Trust me that’s not going to work. For average to below average looking men, your entire SMV is determined by status, education, and wealth. If you are going to max out your education. Then you need to have realistic expectations. When will you be done with post doc? How much wealth will you have accumulated by then? Will your status as a scientist attract the kind of women you want? Etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Meeboop
Damn bro sorry didn't realize you were here. Honestly, if you don't get exstensive surgery then there's no way you would be genuinely physically attractive to females bro...You're short, below average and ethnic which is the worst combination possible. If you're facing rejection from any female, just know that it's not because of your personality and you don't need to change anything about how you behave. BTW, have your exes told you to keep the relationship "private" when you were together? Happened with my friend who was unattractive as well...
yup my second one which was the most toxic told em to keep it private and I was emotionally scarred from it that I am actually terrified to initiate a convo with women now afraid it might end the same way. I also use elevated shoes in public so i look 5'10 now so i look taller but cant fix the indian part in me LMAO. just need my senior thesis to be a time machine so i can stop my ugly ass dad impregnating my mom.
Trust me that’s not going to work. For average to below average looking men. Your entire SMV is determined by status, education, and wealth. If you are going to max out your education. Then you need to have realistic expectations. When will you be done with post doc? How much wealth will you have accumulated by then? Will your status as a scientist attract the kind of women you want? Etc.
well my main source of income is from stocks and I have about 250k and an apartment right now from investing. Education is just my dream which wont pay much but it would be dope to slap a dr. after my name. Plus tenue profs make 200k a year so i can reach my FIRE status at 2.5 mil before im 45

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo, Chadelite, Gengar and 4 others
yup my second one which was the most toxic told em to keep it private and I was emotionally scarred from it that I am actually terrified to initiate a convo with women now afraid it might end the same way. I also use elevated shoes in public so i look 5'10 now so i look taller but cant fix the indian part in me LMAO. just need my senior thesis to be a time machine so i can stop my ugly ass dad impregnating my mom.

well my main source of income is from stocks and I have about 250k and an apartment right now from investing. Education is just my dream which wont pay much but it would be dope to slap a dr. after my name. Plus tenue profs make 200k a year so i can reach my FIRE status at 2.5 mil before im 45

Dr. Betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, diggbicc, DidntRead and 2 others

well my main source of income is from stocks and I have about 250k and an apartment right now from investing. Education is just my dream which wont pay much but it would be dope to slap a dr. after my name
OKay you aren't "ugly". You are just sliiiiightly below average in the "he looks fine, i guess" kind of way. You can become above average through extensive looksmaxxing. Also, that "oh let's keep our relationship private" is always 100% simply leading you on and NOT a real relationship...because as brutal as it sounds, it's a sign of not feeling proud for having you as a BF :( Well that's just evil female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Norwooder, Gengar and 2 others
Dr. Betabuxx
exactly my point, why slay now when you can be a sugar daddy later and laugh at the alphafux who now work a sear bathroom section

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, yang and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

what college son

he looks like he might someday discover a cure to cancer but die as a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Arkantos, Chadelite and 4 others

I'm sorry man but you're gonna live a life of misery if you can think you're gonna find a nice gf in America and settle down...

However, there are options if you're brave and you have money.. Locationmaxxing.
You're an ethnic curry so i imagine you still have some Hindu/Urdu language skills? Not that it really matters as all Indians speak English

Why not take sex tourist trips to India and run Tinder Rich-American guy game? It's cheap as fuck over there.. you'll blend in on the street and women will match with you because you're a potential exit out of their shithole country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
never began

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
High IQ > Looks

It is what it is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
  • +1
Reactions: Meeboop
He’s actually cute tbh

ADORABLE ACTUALLY :3

I’m super jealous... wtf

wtf were you on HGH?
Nah I'm just a super slow bloomer. I felt like this is also the right time to hit the gym too as I'm just getting a boost of testosterone too from puberty. Sucks that it just took so long while all my friends who are also 21 are now men

This was the lowest I have ever been at so any hate you throw at me will just fuel me fools. For I am an eagles fan and hate is what we consume

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200307-213943.png
    Screenshot_20200307-213943.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Nah I'm just a super slow bloomer. I felt like this is also the right time to hit the gym too as I'm just getting a boost of testosterone too from puberty. Sucks that it just took so long while all my friends who are also 21 are now men

This was the lowest I have ever been at so any hate you throw at me will just fuel me fools. For I am an eagles fan and hate is what we consume
Wasn’t gonna throw any hate at you cutie 😍

but 9 inches in a year and half is a lot be grateful, you could Have stayed thst height

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad

Astrophysics?

holy shit bro, miring that IQ

• +1
One of my fav threads in a good while
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, .👽., karbo and 3 others

View attachment 313459

JFL if she really thinks he is cute then why would she say the “I’m not kidding”?
Surely she wouldn’t have said that if it was a chad

It’s almost as if she’s implying that normally, it would be unthinkable for a girl to find him attractive.

So much so that she needs to specify that it’s not a joke, because that’s what people would normally assume it is.

No way he really looks like this?Damn.......even BBCmaxing cant help him.....its soooo over for him.....poor soul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Meeboop

View attachment 313459

JFL if she really thinks he is cute then why would she say the “I’m not kidding”?
Surely she wouldn’t have said that if it was a chad

It’s almost as if she’s implying that normally, it would be unthinkable for a girl to find him attractive.

So much so that she needs to specify that it’s not a joke, because that’s what people would normally assume it is.

Nobody
God:stay down final warning

Wtf this thread took turns

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Gengar and Meeboop
View attachment 314316

This is a good photo of him, still ugly but a little less

that mirror pic made him look like an utter subhuman
ITS OVER

Bluepill thinking,its beyond over if you think the money will help you,thats the biggest cope I have probably come across on this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Norwooder
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Meeboop
This curry isn't at the stage yet where he can accept the blackpill. He will waste some more years of his prime copeing with natty gymcelling and clothing.
This guy never had a prime and never will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PenileFacialSurgery, Norwooder and 1 other person