Poor bluepilled curry gets looksmaxing advice on reddit

Hey that picture is of mine. I agree its over for me and honestly knew it a long while back cuz my brother is a fucking loner and he is 30 and he is significantly better looking than me and is gifted with a killer jawline and a ripped body. I got the better conversationals skills tho. I just wanna feel good about myself and get a good job and die alone and rich. Wamen were never that interesting to me anyway and I did have 2 girfriends in the past and they moved on to better looking guys.
This is a gay only club. Piss off.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
500 dollar bounty if someone can morph him into chad

• +1
Reactions: Meeboop
The redditcuck bluepilled virtue signalling person is truly an insane and a vile person.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
500 dollar bounty if someone can morph him into chad
already done before.
Cant believe this rich cunt has that much money and hasnt spent it on surgery to look like a chadpreet lite. You could get it done by next year and be 5 psl and fuck as much girls as you want but you want to be a betabuxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadelite, onnysk and 1 other person
already done before.
Cant believe this rich cunt has that much money and hasnt spent it on surgery to look like a chadpreet lite. You could get it done by next year and be 5 psl and fuck as much girls as you want but you want to be a betabuxx
Reminder: There are literally millions of normies worldwide who have that kind of money but they won't spend a single penny of it on surgeries even if it's just pocket money for them because they are too bluepilled and high inhib.

This is why I don't want the blackpill to spread, imagine if all the normies with some money in the bank would start surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4430, Norwooder and 3 others
he's obviously larping, jfl if you think this beta goat fucker had any interaction with a female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2854, Norwooder and 2 others
DONT TAKE WOMEN’S ADVICE ON LOOKSMAXING YOU FAGGOTS

already done before.
why fuck women? i dont get the appeal of being a slayer? I like eating shredded cheese at 2 am and drinking mountain dew

get off this site, you will just be mocked for your looks by insecure teenagers

but still stop listening to reddit, they're the complete opposite and won't tell you the truth just to signal virtue

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Meeboop, Norwooder and 1 other person
Welcome to the site bhai glad you joined this site instead of being a bluepilled cuck. Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Meeboop and Chadelite
Welcome to the site bhai glad you joined this site instead of being a bluepilled cuck. Good thread.
Still don't like him cuz too many people are joining here

Eh

At least 99% of people here won't make big changes

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Truecel.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mogs :sick:me 🤮

• So Sad
is there any surgery he could even do to save him maybe lefort three super bimax genio double penis impa]lant

Holy shit as if the poor bluepilled curry actually made an account to hijack the thread

legendary stuff ngl

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

View attachment 313459

JFL if she really thinks he is cute then why would she say the “I’m not kidding”?
Surely she wouldn’t have said that if it was a chad

It’s almost as if she’s implying that normally, it would be unthinkable for a girl to find him attractive.

So much so that she needs to specify that it’s not a joke, because that’s what people would normally assume it is.

yes, being told you're "Actually good looking" or "i'm serious!" is a HUGE red flag that you're actually a subhuman loser. they know you won't believe them so they have to embellish it.

You're ugly as fuck and lying about having wealth. JFL If you expect anyone to believe that. Your GFs probably looked like dogshit as well. No hope for you

JFL if you believe this.
i dont believe he had gf at all tbf

He should end his life tbh

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Meeboop, DidntRead and 2 others
Be grateful you are atleast not a bum, some niggas here are ugly and a failure. You seem to have a bright future, continue with your hard work in academics and you can betabux a beautiful girl from back home that won't be attracted to you at all and will only let you have sex once a month or try your best to surgerymaxx and produce a even a slight attraction from women.

Its CHAD or DEATH BUDDY BOYO

But in all seriousness get off this site or get as much info you need and leave. But I'm serious about the wife part, she won't love you or be attracted to you unless you make serious changes to your appearance. Accept this blackpill if you didn't. But like I said look at the positives in your life I guess.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Jfl its over for Baljeet. He should live action Phineas and Ferbmax for jb Disney channel pussy.

• JFL
well my main source of income is from stocks and I have about 250k and an apartment right now from investing. Education is just my dream which wont pay much but it would be dope to slap a dr. after my name. Plus tenue profs make 200k a year so i can reach my FIRE status at 2.5 mil before im 45

What's tenue profs?
Also what was your stock strategy If I may ask?

brutal man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Classic thread

• +1
What's tenue profs?
Also what was your stock strategy If I may ask?
Hi I meant tenure prof, they are full time professors that have full research budget.
I made most of my money with crypto mining back in 2012-2015 and have them in VOO large cap or VLCAX
i have a small brokerage account that i fuck around with and pull shitty telsa calls, It grew to 10k at one point but its at 3500 right now. its just yolo calls

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Hi I meant tenure prof, they are full time professors that have full research budget.
I made most of my money with crypto mining back in 2012-2015 and have them in VOO large cap or VLCAX
i have a small brokerage account that i fuck around with and pull shitty telsa calls, It grew to 10k at one point but its at 3500 right now. its just yolo calls
have you gotten better looking since the start ?

• +1
Reactions: Meeboop
imagine taking advice seriously from women

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
have you gotten better looking since the start ?
I have! My hair looks worse as i havent been able to get it cut but i have my braces out and gained 10 pounds of muscle. I cleared my skin and have 0 acne just some dark spot thatll be fixed in a few months. Ill post an update picture in a few weeks after i get a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and lifestyle21873
I have! My hair looks worse as i havent been able to get it cut but i have my braces out and gained 10 pounds of muscle. I cleared my skin and have 0 acne just some dark spot thatll be fixed in a few months. Ill post an update picture in a few weeks after i get a haircut.
Whats ur height bro?

THIS NIGGA GOT A TINDER MATCH? HOW WTF

Jesus, he's ugly

I thought it would be just an ugly curry, but he's the typical Hollywood highschool bullied nerd curry.

Gonna post your comment there tbh, if he was just ugly I wouldn't, but that nerdy vibe makes me wanna bully him
Its officials over after puberty is done, but yea his base isn't that good tbh. But I have seen lot of avg tier people get a significant looks increase

This curry is masc 2/10 but got a noodle who is 4.5/10