Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

just lol if you think stroma will deliver in 2022 ...20205 is our best bet they posptponned their last human trial again
Nah they will have to open eventually because they need to make up for their costs and earn sum. They prob cant trial for 5 more years

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 1100 and hairyballscel
What does that say?
basically that they're pushing their release date for after 2022 ( 2022 being their previous annonced released date).... those fucker are probably trying to scam more money from their investor for a little bit more time.

edit : that 's extracted from a mail that was send to a guy participating in their trial in costa rica so its a relatable source

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Metirosine is an antihypertensive drug. It inhibits the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase and, therefore, catecholamine synthesis, which, as a consequence, depletes the levels of the catecholamines dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the body. It is available as a generic medication

Metirosine is an antihypertensive drug. It inhibits the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase and, therefore, catecholamine synthesis, which, as a consequence, depletes the levels of the catecholamines dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the body. It is available as a generic medication
FFS, read the thread, i said 1000 times don't take the fucking drug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
basically that they're pushing their release date for after 2022 ( 2022 being their previous annonced released date).... those fucker are probably trying to scam more money from their investor for a little bit more time.

edit : that 's extracted from a mail that was send to a guy participating in their trial in costa rica so its a relatable source
suifuel tbh, ngl they have to release something doe

• +1
hopefully they will but their constant delay are worriying
i'd rather it come out in 5 years and work really well, then come out next month and cause blindness

but yh ur right it doesn't sound too promising tbh

• +1
I think this happens to most caucasians. I had blue eyes and they turned hazel.
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative
get me tagged in that one brah 😻

• +1
where do I order this shit I need it asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
where do I order this shit I need it asap
2020 08 19 162948

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6273, doll and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and hairyballscel
HUGE lifefuel for ethnics, pointless for me, but serious high IQ thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, doll and hairyballscel
  • +1
Thanks, I’m assuming you have blue eyes?
Dark turquoise, but I am gonna run MT2 in summer cause I'm pretty pale and in Aus, it's a huge halo to be tanned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, doll and hairyballscel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and SteveRogers
it is but it was abandoned so clearly things didnt workout the way they wanted.
It got abandoned due to lack of payment of some sort I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative

My nigga please tag me when you do, I don't wanna miss this

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
My nigga please tag me when you do, I don't wanna miss this
it wont be this week tbh, it will take a while ngl, i dont wanna recommend something thats unsafe, safety is a priority

but dw i'll tag u

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and wasted
considering how expensive this will be over many small increments, it would be much smarter to just fix eye falios through surgery. Eye shape and features>>>>eye color
tag me in follow up btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, hairyballscel and Deleted member 1973

• Hmm...
considering how expensive this will be over many small increments, it would be much smarter to just fix eye falios through surgery. Eye shape and features>>>>eye color
im looking to make my own eye drops tbh, so far it isn't too expensive, and like i said, i don't want anyone to take the drug i posted, i posted it to prove my point
tag me in follow up btw
will do

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
im looking to make my own eye drops tbh
So you will drop the drug directly onto your eyes instead of consuming it?

Sounds like a good way to only use the drug on the eyes as opposed to consuming them and having the effects spread throughout the whole body. Also a good way to slowly use the drug since it’s so expensive.

Do you know what kind of chemicals you should combine with the drug in order to make it viable for dropping directly onto the eyes?

Or will you just try dropping the pure substance? Sounds like it will take a lot of testing.

But how will you test it? With animals?

• +1
So you will drop the drug directly onto your eyes instead of consuming it?

Sounds like a good way to only use the drug on the eyes as opposed to consuming them and having the effects spread throughout the whole body. Also a good way to slowly use the drug since it’s so expensive.
yhh its to stop it going systemic, and im not gonna use the drug that i posted at all, im making something which will work by utilising the same mechanism

Do you know what kind of chemicals you should combine with the drug in order to make it viable for dropping directly onto the eyes?
still not to sure about this, rn im looking into eye products that treat dryness and commone eye problems and i might use that as a base

Or will you just try dropping the pure substance? Sounds like it will take a lot of testing.
naaa not the the pure substance, im gonna look at other formulations and see there percentages of the substances

But how will you test it? With animals?
still not sure about this, jfl at animals lmao, maybe but i might test it on myself, only on one eye, because i don't wanna be blind in both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, TheEndHasNoEnd, CopeTilliRope and 2 others
No light color for my bug eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll, CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
yhh its to stop it going systemic, and im not gonna use the drug that i posted at all, im making something which will work by utilising the same mechanism

still not to sure about this, rn im looking into eye products that treat dryness and commone eye problems and i might use that as a base

naaa not the the pure substance, im gonna look at other formulations and see there percentages of the substances

still not sure about this, jfl at animals lmao, maybe but i might test it on myself, only on one eye, because i don't wanna be blind in both
Just buy mice at a petshop, they’re cheap af. People who have snakes buy hoards of them to feed them to their pet.

Why would you risk going blind on one eye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, doll, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Just buy mice at a petshop, they’re cheap af. People who have snakes buy hoards of them to feed them to their pet.
mice eyes may not respong the same way doe, but yh i'll try that tbh

but the testing stage is quite far away

Stop Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) activation by using DMHF (2,5-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3 (2H)-furanone).'" MSH inhibitors and bleaching agents, when used in combination with the other methods described here, could intensify the bleaching effect and help to achieve the goal of lightening the color of the eye in a shorter span of time.

I will make another thread soon, outlining a cheaper maybe more effective method to lighten eyes using some of the info above
Tag me too pls

Great thread btw

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and hairyballscel
I think this happens to most caucasians. I had blue eyes and they turned hazel.
I had green and now theyre light brown
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, doll and wasted
if it increases pigmentation it's going to do the opposite of what you think it will

• +1
if it increases pigmentation it's going to do the opposite of what you think it will
It decreases melanin content/pigmentation, the thing I posted at the very beginning was just a part of the study

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
I had blue now they are dark green jfl

• +1
insane thread, actually wondering on doing something similar as well.
i heard camomilla and honey has the effect to make the eyes a lil bit lighter ( they clean infections and impurity thus making it lighter ), if u ever do another post based on the same subject please tag me, i'd be happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: improover, RAITEIII and hairyballscel
Just be my lab rat theory?
not ironically i can be if you want, retardedness is what i have the most so dont care much if it has some sideeffects ( plus my left eye is dogshit, works really poorly so making it blind wouldnt hurt me much )

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, hairyballscel and wasted
camomilla and honey has the effect to make the eyes a lil bit lighter ( they clean infections and impurity thus making it lighter ),
yhh i've heard of this but i doubt it will take ur eyes from dark brown to green or blue, maybe dark brown to light brown but honey and camomilla will probably be apart of the finished product

not ironically i can be if you want, retardedness is what i have the most so dont care much if it has some sideeffects ( plus my left eye is dogshit, works really poorly so making it blind wouldnt hurt me much )
are you being serious?

if you are than i'll hit you up when i got something tbh, thanks a lot

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
are you being serious?

if you are than i'll hit you up when i got something tbh, thanks a lot
hit me up aswell i'd be willing to try as i've been already doing some homemade lightenning drops

• Woah
The thing is, unless you can selectively inhibit melanin synthesis at the front of your iris, you might give yourself ocular albinism which can ruin your eyesight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and hairyballscel
The thing is, unless you can selectively inhibit melanin synthesis at the front of your iris, you might give yourself ocular albinism which can ruin your eyesight.
im aware of this but im trying to find a way around it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
They seem to be only trying to prevent an increase in melanin you might run into problems trying to go a lighter colour, its a good find though I am indeed mirin but we need lab rats tbh.

• +1
They seem to be only trying to prevent an increase in melanin you might run into problems trying to go a lighter colour, its a good find though I am indeed mirin but we need lab rats tbh.
naa, it decreased melanin in the control(without an increase)

i've got some lab rats tbh

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
naa, it decreased melanin in the control(without an increase)

i've got some lab rats tbh
I just mean in terms of side effects
its hard to know how significant the decrease is to us without pics or if it plateaus