LifeFuel Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Joined
May 18, 2020
Posts
3,253
Reputation
3,813
Time online
57d 12h 58m
CopeTilliRope said:
just lol if you think stroma will deliver in 2022 ...20205 is our best bet they posptponned their last human trial again
Nah they will have to open eventually because they need to make up for their costs and earn sum. They prob cant trial for 5 more years
 
CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Posts
208
Reputation
190
Time online
9d 13h 26m
hairyballscel said:
What does that say?
basically that they're pushing their release date for after 2022 ( 2022 being their previous annonced released date).... those fucker are probably trying to scam more money from their investor for a little bit more time.

edit : that 's extracted from a mail that was send to a guy participating in their trial in costa rica so its a relatable source
 
bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Posts
1,907
Reputation
2,367
Time online
43d 13h 18m
Metirosine is an antihypertensive drug. It inhibits the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase and, therefore, catecholamine synthesis, which, as a consequence, depletes the levels of the catecholamines dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the body. It is available as a generic medication
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
bruh3610 said:
Metirosine is an antihypertensive drug. It inhibits the enzyme tyrosine hydroxylase and, therefore, catecholamine synthesis, which, as a consequence, depletes the levels of the catecholamines dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the body. It is available as a generic medication
FFS, read the thread, i said 1000 times don't take the fucking drug
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
CopeTilliRope said:
basically that they're pushing their release date for after 2022 ( 2022 being their previous annonced released date).... those fucker are probably trying to scam more money from their investor for a little bit more time.

edit : that 's extracted from a mail that was send to a guy participating in their trial in costa rica so its a relatable source
suifuel tbh, ngl they have to release something doe
 
CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Posts
208
Reputation
190
Time online
9d 13h 26m
hairyballscel said:
suifuel tbh, ngl they have to release something doe
hopefully they will but their constant delay are worriying
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
CopeTilliRope said:
hopefully they will but their constant delay are worriying
i'd rather it come out in 5 years and work really well, then come out next month and cause blindness

but yh ur right it doesn't sound too promising tbh
 
Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Zephir
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
2,207
Reputation
1,759
Time online
49d 1h 4m
wasted said:
I think this happens to most caucasians. I had blue eyes and they turned hazel.
hairyballscel said:
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative
get me tagged in that one brah 😻
 
wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Posts
6,069
Reputation
13,674
Time online
52d 18h 11m
HurtfulVanity said:
where do I order this shit I need it asap
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
SteveRogers said:
HUGE lifefuel for ethnics, pointless for me, but serious high IQ thread.
Thanks, I’m assuming you have blue eyes?
 
SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
2,005
Reputation
2,190
Time online
26d 11h 14m
hairyballscel said:
Thanks, I’m assuming you have blue eyes?
Dark turquoise, but I am gonna run MT2 in summer cause I'm pretty pale and in Aus, it's a huge halo to be tanned.
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
sloopnoob said:
it is but it was abandoned so clearly things didnt workout the way they wanted.
It got abandoned due to lack of payment of some sort I think
 
D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
6,216
Reputation
16,166
Time online
95d 22h 28m
hairyballscel said:
i doubt anyone can afford it, it costs thousands a month because the drug is designed to treat tumors

side effects are fatigue, anxiety and shit like that but only at high dosages

im gonna make another thread this weeks outlining a cheaper alternative

My nigga please tag me when you do, I don't wanna miss this
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Ioan said:
My nigga please tag me when you do, I don't wanna miss this
it wont be this week tbh, it will take a while ngl, i dont wanna recommend something thats unsafe, safety is a priority

but dw i'll tag u
 
Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Posts
9,624
Reputation
20,166
Time online
132d 4h 45m
considering how expensive this will be over many small increments, it would be much smarter to just fix eye falios through surgery. Eye shape and features>>>>eye color
tag me in follow up btw
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Warlow said:
considering how expensive this will be over many small increments, it would be much smarter to just fix eye falios through surgery. Eye shape and features>>>>eye color
im looking to make my own eye drops tbh, so far it isn't too expensive, and like i said, i don't want anyone to take the drug i posted, i posted it to prove my point
Warlow said:
tag me in follow up btw
will do
 
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Posts
6,009
Reputation
13,444
Time online
166d 18h 11m
hairyballscel said:
im looking to make my own eye drops tbh
So you will drop the drug directly onto your eyes instead of consuming it?

Sounds like a good way to only use the drug on the eyes as opposed to consuming them and having the effects spread throughout the whole body. Also a good way to slowly use the drug since it’s so expensive.

Do you know what kind of chemicals you should combine with the drug in order to make it viable for dropping directly onto the eyes?

Or will you just try dropping the pure substance? Sounds like it will take a lot of testing.

But how will you test it? With animals?
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Tyrionlannistercel said:
So you will drop the drug directly onto your eyes instead of consuming it?

Sounds like a good way to only use the drug on the eyes as opposed to consuming them and having the effects spread throughout the whole body. Also a good way to slowly use the drug since it’s so expensive.
yhh its to stop it going systemic, and im not gonna use the drug that i posted at all, im making something which will work by utilising the same mechanism

Tyrionlannistercel said:
Do you know what kind of chemicals you should combine with the drug in order to make it viable for dropping directly onto the eyes?
still not to sure about this, rn im looking into eye products that treat dryness and commone eye problems and i might use that as a base

Tyrionlannistercel said:
Or will you just try dropping the pure substance? Sounds like it will take a lot of testing.
naaa not the the pure substance, im gonna look at other formulations and see there percentages of the substances

Tyrionlannistercel said:
But how will you test it? With animals?
still not sure about this, jfl at animals lmao, maybe but i might test it on myself, only on one eye, because i don't wanna be blind in both
 
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Posts
6,009
Reputation
13,444
Time online
166d 18h 11m
hairyballscel said:
yhh its to stop it going systemic, and im not gonna use the drug that i posted at all, im making something which will work by utilising the same mechanism


still not to sure about this, rn im looking into eye products that treat dryness and commone eye problems and i might use that as a base


naaa not the the pure substance, im gonna look at other formulations and see there percentages of the substances


still not sure about this, jfl at animals lmao, maybe but i might test it on myself, only on one eye, because i don't wanna be blind in both
Just buy mice at a petshop, they’re cheap af. People who have snakes buy hoards of them to feed them to their pet.

Why would you risk going blind on one eye
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Tyrionlannistercel said:
Just buy mice at a petshop, they’re cheap af. People who have snakes buy hoards of them to feed them to their pet.
mice eyes may not respong the same way doe, but yh i'll try that tbh

but the testing stage is quite far away
 
Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Meghan Army
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Posts
3,104
Reputation
4,547
Time online
58d 8h 52m
hairyballscel said:
Stop Melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) activation by using DMHF (2,5-Dimethyl-4-hydroxy-3 (2H)-furanone).'" MSH inhibitors and bleaching agents, when used in combination with the other methods described here, could intensify the bleaching effect and help to achieve the goal of lightening the color of the eye in a shorter span of time.


I will make another thread soon, outlining a cheaper maybe more effective method to lighten eyes using some of the info above
Tag me too pls

Great thread btw
 
UnderCovrN0rmie

UnderCovrN0rmie

yo mama so ugly she looks like you
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Posts
3,798
Reputation
5,462
Time online
141d 13h 37m
if it increases pigmentation it's going to do the opposite of what you think it will
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
UnderCovrN0rmie said:
if it increases pigmentation it's going to do the opposite of what you think it will
It decreases melanin content/pigmentation, the thing I posted at the very beginning was just a part of the study
 
RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Posts
3,452
Reputation
5,214
Time online
195d 5h 55m
I had blue now they are dark green jfl
 
joeveniro

joeveniro

RIP Cutiegarden
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
4,619
Reputation
8,756
Time online
71d 10h 16m
insane thread, actually wondering on doing something similar as well.
i heard camomilla and honey has the effect to make the eyes a lil bit lighter ( they clean infections and impurity thus making it lighter ), if u ever do another post based on the same subject please tag me, i'd be happy
 
joeveniro

joeveniro

RIP Cutiegarden
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
4,619
Reputation
8,756
Time online
71d 10h 16m
hairyballscel said:
Just be my lab rat theory?
not ironically i can be if you want, retardedness is what i have the most so dont care much if it has some sideeffects ( plus my left eye is dogshit, works really poorly so making it blind wouldnt hurt me much )
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
joeveniro said:
camomilla and honey has the effect to make the eyes a lil bit lighter ( they clean infections and impurity thus making it lighter ),
yhh i've heard of this but i doubt it will take ur eyes from dark brown to green or blue, maybe dark brown to light brown but honey and camomilla will probably be apart of the finished product
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
joeveniro said:
not ironically i can be if you want, retardedness is what i have the most so dont care much if it has some sideeffects ( plus my left eye is dogshit, works really poorly so making it blind wouldnt hurt me much )
are you being serious?

if you are than i'll hit you up when i got something tbh, thanks a lot
 
CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Posts
208
Reputation
190
Time online
9d 13h 26m
hairyballscel said:
are you being serious?

if you are than i'll hit you up when i got something tbh, thanks a lot
hit me up aswell i'd be willing to try as i've been already doing some homemade lightenning drops
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
CopeTilliRope said:
hit me up aswell i'd be willing to try as i've been already doing some homemade lightenning drops
have they worked for you?

and thanks a lot
 
joeveniro

joeveniro

RIP Cutiegarden
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
4,619
Reputation
8,756
Time online
71d 10h 16m
hairyballscel said:
are you being serious?

if you are than i'll hit you up when i got something tbh, thanks a lot
yep, dead serious
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,642
Time online
93d 11h 27m
The thing is, unless you can selectively inhibit melanin synthesis at the front of your iris, you might give yourself ocular albinism which can ruin your eyesight.
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Good_Little_Goy said:
The thing is, unless you can selectively inhibit melanin synthesis at the front of your iris, you might give yourself ocular albinism which can ruin your eyesight.
im aware of this but im trying to find a way around it
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,642
Time online
93d 11h 27m
They seem to be only trying to prevent an increase in melanin you might run into problems trying to go a lighter colour, its a good find though I am indeed mirin but we need lab rats tbh.
 
hairyballscel

hairyballscel

✡︎
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
5,044
Reputation
8,819
Time online
131d 2h 36m
Good_Little_Goy said:
They seem to be only trying to prevent an increase in melanin you might run into problems trying to go a lighter colour, its a good find though I am indeed mirin but we need lab rats tbh.
naa, it decreased melanin in the control(without an increase)

i've got some lab rats tbh
 
Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

Zephir
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Posts
6,562
Reputation
10,642
Time online
93d 11h 27m
hairyballscel said:
naa, it decreased melanin in the control(without an increase)

i've got some lab rats tbh
I just mean in terms of side effects
its hard to know how significant the decrease is to us without pics or if it plateaus
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 15943
Replies
50
Views
2K
LooksmaxxHopeful
LooksmaxxHopeful
.👽.
Replies
21
Views
870
PingPong
PingPong
ageistheblackestpill
Replies
3
Views
309
PURE ARYAN GENETICS
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top