Possible drug to lighten eye colour? GTFIH

Yeah i tend to tag him on this kind of topics because he usually gives a good answers with evidence
but when he just replies with "i dont have time write know bc im a cancer researcher who is from top 10 uni from the world and its not true, you cant even read a study" obvsly i wont just agree with him,thats why i roasted him in the strike poseidon stack(which is proven to be a bunk now) thread
im pretty sure i suggested that dont you shouldnt recommend hormones to kids but i guess if someone that retard to just take something without looking into it bc somebody in the internet said it then he deserves the consiquences
Who is dr tony ?

@rax1337
actually i take back what i said about hq, yes at extremely high doses it can cause depression in rats

im not using hq nor did i intend to, im more likely to use 4-n-butylresorcinol or Morus australis chalcones

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@rax1337
actually i take back what i said about hq, yes at extremely high doses it can cause depression in rats

im not using hq nor did i intend to, im more likely to use 4-n-butylresorcinol or Morus australis chalcones
Are you dumb man, you understand the mechanism of action behind the mental sides, namely prevention of dopamine/adrenaline synthesis. So you can assume that every potent tyrosinase inhibitor is going to do the exact same thing, it doesnt matter which compound you use....... ( Unless you use one that doesnt cross the blood brain barrier in which case the pharmacodynamics are different since adrenaline and dopamine synthesis occur mostly in the CNS ).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and hairyballscel
Are you dumb man, you understand the mechanism of action behind the mental sides, namely prevention of dopamine/adrenaline synthesis. So you can assume that every potent tyrosinase inhibitor is going to do the exact same thing, it doesnt matter which compound you use....... ( Unless you use one that doesnt cross the blood brain barrier in which case the pharmacodynamics are different ).
The vast majority of ppl that take tyrosinase inhibitors don’t see any effect on there mental well-being, and there are ways to stop eye drops from going systemic

And tyrosinase inhibition might not be the only way to lighten eyes anyway

• +1
Do msm drops work? @hairyballscel

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: wasted and goat2x
no clue, some ppl here say oral msm made there eyes nicer doe, as in lighter,
oral made my eyes lighter
JCMiNsw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, doll and hairyballscel
Yh because the drug used can cause a lot of problems and like i've said isn't feasible for something like eye colour, jfl that drug is used to treat treat high blood pressure in people with adrenal gland tumors , when i read the paper i knew it was defo abandoned.

But the drug itself doesn't interest me, but the way it works is what matter because it shows tyrosinase inhibitors can affect the eye colour without affecting pigmentation every where else(body,face)
any update on any cheaper inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and joeveniro
any update on any cheaper inhibitors
Bump
Damn im really fucking hyped for this, not ironically a dream of mine is to get pretty eyes, tried and searched a lot about this and no results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and hairyballscel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3270, joeveniro and 2 others
Latanoprost is a medicine that treats high pressure inside the eye, it is a synthetic prostaglandin analogue, which as well as naturally occurring prostaglandins such as PGF2a and PGE2, have been shown to induce increased pigmentation in the iris. Here is some examples:

View attachment 601074View attachment 601075

The way this works is still not completely clear, but for your eyes to get darker, increased synthesis of melanin must occur....

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1771317/
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039625797800197
Melanin is derived from the amino acid—tyrosine—through a synthesis regulated by the enzyme tyrosinase. View attachment 601101

Tyrosinase is the most important enzyme in the synthesis of melanin, many skin lighteners work by inhibiting this enzyme. Tyrosinase inhibitors include hydroquinone arbutin, kojic acid, azelaic acid, L-ascorbic acid/Vitamin C. It no suprise that the aformentioned products are some of the best substances for lightening/treating hyperpigmentation.

Now this study claims that they have a drug which blocks the synthesis of tyrosinase, it works by using alpha-methyl-p-tyrosine

This study conducted an experiment to prove the effiacy of this drug in lightening BROWN EYES:
View attachment 601115
Now the arrow points to the amount of melanin content in the cells, we can see that use of alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine decreases mealnin content in brown eyes, even without using latanoprost(the control), so this drug could possibly be used on its own to lighten dark eyes

It also decreased tyrinoase activity which is how skin lighteners often work

Except for one row, it consistently decreased melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity

"These results show that melanin production by iris melanocytes is inhibited by alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results for brown-blue eyes

View attachment 601148
This is the second part of the study and it was conducted on blue-brown eyes, it still worked to inhibit melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, but not as well as it did for brown eyes, as you can see, there a few rows melanin production increased, but this was probaly just random fluctuation, so this is probably more effective if you have very dark eyes.

"Although the present description concerns particularly the inhibition of melanin production induced by latanoprost, alpha.-methyl-p-tyrosine can be used successfully to inhibit the same Side effect of pigmentation induced by other pharmacological treatments or metabolic imbalance of different origin."

- This means that this drug doesn't have to be used in response to eye colour change from latanoprost, so it can be used without it

The name of the drug is metyrosine and for lightening the eyes it should be dosed at 100-500mg.

TLDR - metyrosine is a drug which significantly decreases melanin production, content and tyrosinase activity, those with high concentrations of melanin in the eyes have brown eyes, very little melanin makes eyes blue.

I could be wrong about all of this, seeing as there were no pics in the study, we don't know how this would translate visually, i want a discussion and wanna see ppls opinion on this

Cumskins when ethnics and blacks have blue and green eyes:

View attachment 601166
how much this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Just wear realistic colored contact lenses it's cheaper

• +1
Reactions: doll and hairyballscel
Study’s me. :p

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and hairyballscel
DMHF
20200912 165519

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and wasted
Hydroquinone
20200912 170053
20200912 170402

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
4-n-butylresorcinol
20200912 170910

Lol its over

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and joeveniro
The only tyrosinase inhibitor that apparently doesnt cause eye irritation/damage is tetrahydroxyisoflavone
and I think its just because there is less info about it. So it prob still can cause eye damage

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, eyebrowsmaxxer, doll and 2 others
The only tyrosinase inhibitor that apparently doesnt cause eye irritation/damage is tetrahydroxyisoflavone
and I think its just because there is less info about it. So it prob still can cause eye damage
its over
its oveeer

• +1

Aren't there already eyedrops with tyrosinase inhibition?

• +1

yes, I just saw that too

• +1

Someone need to test and report

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5292
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 7753, Alexanderr and 5 others
ngl, if the whole forum uses this, then its fine, but if the whole world uses it, then all of this would mean nothing, it would be worthless
In that case, I would simply not use it and have rarest eyes. High IQ tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and hairyballscel
Any results?

What’s to stop this drug from decreasing pigment throughout your whole eye, reducing the levels of pigment protecting the retinas in the back of our eyes (increasing sensitivity to light) and not just the front surface of the iris which determines your eye color?

• +1
Reactions: doll, hairyballscel and Deleted member 9837
This drug isn’t worth it it affects the adrenal gland op your fucking tweaking thinking of taking a drug which directly affects your brains flight or fight response for lighter eyes like its a cosmestic

Can someone blackpill on eye color changing surgeries widely practiced in Turkey and elsewhere? It's basically stroma laser without fda approval.
I'm seriously contemplating doing it. I can't find legit reviews. Is it still too risky?

What’s to stop this drug from decreasing pigment throughout your whole eye, reducing the levels of pigment protecting the retinas in the back of our eyes (increasing sensitivity to light) and not just the front surface of the iris which determines your eye color?
you're 100% right, it's something i've thought about, but this drug wont be used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alexanderr
Can someone blackpill on eye color changing surgeries widely practiced in Turkey and elsewhere? It's basically stroma laser without fda approval.
I'm seriously contemplating doing it. I can't find legit reviews. Is it still too risky?
eyecos and yeuxclaires are the ones ive seen reliable reviews tbh. theres a fb group with people that have underwent the surgeries at both clinics. im contemplating taking one for the team and going to eyecos since its in the eu and thus likely more reliable and report back on my results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, doll, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
any updates on experimental results. Seems interesting

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
BUmping this thread i need natural green eyes asap. Hows the research going OP?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 4946
since this all is just fantasising, can anyone recommend good high quality contact lenses to fraud eye colour?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and goat2x
im gonna try to get ontop of it asap, im busy with exams rn bro
Bro͟thȩr I r͘e̛g̷r̸et̴ t͟o̕ ̴i͞nform ͡y̕ou t͘hįs, ͏b̧ut ͞a̧l͞l ́òf t̀hi̢s r̛es͝ea͞r͟ch is̶ c͟o͠p̶e,͞ ͝h͝o͡ne͞stl͞y͘
t̴ea̴ms͠ ͞of̴ ̷pe͢op̧le ͝hundred̵s̀ of times ̀m͡ore in͞tel͡li̸g҉e͡n͟t͠ than͞ ́me̕ ̢yo̶u ̡a̡n͢d g͡o̵ąt c͜om͏b̵i͝n̷ed ha̛ve̸ l̵oo̢ke̶d̴ ͝f͘ǫŗ ́so̵lut̴ío͢ns̕ to ͞li͞ģht͜en͘i̧n̸g ̨eỳȩs ͞lik̛é ̧t̛his ͘a͡n͟d ̛f͠ai̸l͢e͏d
Yo̧ù'̀ŕè h̴o͘nès̛t̶l͠y bętt̵er ̷of͞f̵ ̨l̶o̡ok͘i͡ng ͞ín͜t̶o̡ th͞e ́eỳé c̢ơlou̧r p̢ro̴c̴e̸dưŕes ҉a͢va͜íla̕b̸le rn ͟a̢n͢ḑ m͟a͢ybe l̸i̶p̕o͡c̶h́r̛om̨e͠ b̨ut̴ ̴tha͢t͟ h͢a͜s some b͘i̧g ̕d̸r͘awb͏a͏cks ͝an̷ḑ ̴Į ͢sti̴ll͟ h̡av͢e dơubt͝s̀ t҉hat͏ ͘i̛t͝ ͝w̕óul̷d y̷ei͏l͏d͢ any͢ a̸ès̕t͞h̢tic͡a̸l̛l͜y ͡plea͝s͝ing͞ res͘u̢lts -͘ l͜e҉t ̕al͡one͘ ͏w̷h͘éther ̷they͏ w͡oul͡d̸ be͡ mai̧n̴táinab́l͢e̛ o̕r ͏n͏ot̴

T͢hi̕n͞k ̀a͢bouţ it͢ thi͠s wa̧ý, ͡do̕ ̷yo͜u really̴ thin͟k that wh̡en h́um̴a̕ni̡ty̴ di͘s͢c͜o͞v҉e̷r̷s a wa͏y t͡o l̡ig͠ht͡en͘ ͏eyes ̴in̸ a ͢cos͢metíca͘ĺly͝ ̷v͏i͝a̷b͝l̴e̸ ẁa̴y, ͏th̶at i͟t͡ w̵ill b̡e d̢ǫn̴e by ̀1͏7 ̧ye̴a̵r͢ ̡o͝ld҉ś o͢n ͢an͡ ҉i̛ncel̕ fo͝ŗum?

I ąp̧p̴re͢ctia҉te ̸t̴h͟e ef̴foŕt but sa̴ve҉ y͞ou̡r͡ t̸i̵me tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, goat2x and hairyballscel
m͟a͢ybe l̸i̶p̕o͡c̶h́r̛om̨e͠
muh teams of people hundreds of times smarter than you must have done this by now no?
stupid defeatist attitude

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
muh teams of people hundreds of times smarter than you must have done this by now no?
stupid defeatist attitude
bro I literally say that I have little faith in lipochrome, in part because of this but it works very differently to any of the eye colour changes methods in the patent I read before so idk if teams have looked into it, chances are it's so retarded that they didn't devote any time whatsoever into researching it

and it isn't even eye colour lightening, it would make green eyes more hazel and blue eyes more amber etc so barely anyone would even be interested in it even if we find a way

plus lets be honest I am being realistic here

If i was defeatist I wouldn't have mentioned lipochrome or researched it at all

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and hairyballscel
plus nigga how are you gonna explain this blatant whitemaxx to your nation of islam parents?

• +1
  • JFL
plus nigga how are you gonna explain this blatant whitemaxx to your nation of islam parents?
I will say it’s random and I have no clue what’s going on jfl, my eye colour fluctuates, sometimes it’s borderline black, other times it’s light brown, I will cough it up to that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I will say it’s random and I have no clue what’s going on jfl, my eye colour fluctuates, sometimes it’s borderline black, other times it’s light brown, I will cough it up to that tbh
Still I'll try to help bcs aspie science is one of my hobbies atm
I'll send you an explanation on the lipochrome tommorow or smt but it seems pretty shit ngl

• +1
ơ̷̼͓̱̬͈̣̠̲̺͍̙̰̻̦͛̐̂̈́͜ǒ̸̞̾̌͑͆̈́̈̀̑̾͠͝k̵̢̨̢̤̝͖̩͉̩̼̯̳̳͍̠̝̩̱͉̼̙̩̦̣̖̤̘͊̐̉͐̈́͐̿̎ͅ ̵̧̡̖̦͉͕̹͓̖̖̠̺̭͚̗͎̤̦̭̜͚̥̉̈́a̷̻̜͉̠̖͚̫͔̮̱̮͉̩̪̳̟͈̫̺͔̫͐̈́̃̅̉̆͆̑̿̈́̔̍̽̋̇̿̑̉̔̊͘͘͝t̸͙͎̥̔ ̵̢̨̡̪̤̘̭̱͚̮̠̦͉̜̲̼̰̳̤̼̰͉͙̜̺̥͙̰̒͆̎͑͊̄̋̔̎̌̌̀̍̈́ẙ̶͕̑́͆̿̆̿́̆̾̃̔̈́̀̕̚͘͝͝o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCo̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌H HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
put that gypsy rat on ignore earlier tbh

• JFL
ơ̷̼͓̱̬͈̣̠̲̺͍̙̰̻̦͛̐̂̈́͜ǒ̸̞̾̌͑͆̈́̈̀̑̾͠͝k̵̢̨̢̤̝͖̩͉̩̼̯̳̳͍̠̝̩̱͉̼̙̩̦̣̖̤̘͊̐̉͐̈́͐̿̎ͅ ̵̧̡̖̦͉͕̹͓̖̖̠̺̭͚̗͎̤̦̭̜͚̥̉̈́a̷̻̜͉̠̖͚̫͔̮̱̮͉̩̪̳̟͈̫̺͔̫͐̈́̃̅̉̆͆̑̿̈́̔̍̽̋̇̿̑̉̔̊͘͘͝t̸͙͎̥̔ ̵̢̨̡̪̤̘̭̱͚̮̠̦͉̜̲̼̰̳̤̼̰͉͙̜̺̥͙̰̒͆̎͑͊̄̋̔̎̌̌̀̍̈́ẙ̶͕̑́͆̿̆̿́̆̾̃̔̈́̀̕̚͘͝͝o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCo̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌o̷̧̨̮̰͙͉̣̜͉̝͎̝͓̮̳̺̪̽̌̓̍̄̊̐̏̓̈́̽̈́̐̅͠u̸͕̼̓́̓̉̌̈͒̽̒̈́̉͑͒̾̎͝͠ ̴̨͇̬̻̘̞̟͇͚̟̗̓̈́́͗̈́̆͒̌͛͠͠͠ͅf̵̧̡̛̥̗̘̫͇̭̪͔̜̲̹̝̫̖̯͚̰̜̯̟̎́̏̍̓̉̐͑̓̌̈́̕͜͝͠ỏ̴̧̧̠͉̲͙̝͇̮͕̞͇͛̓͒̉͐̌̈́̽̆̃͒̓͑̌̚̕ͅo̵̢̡̬͙̞͖͉̥̱̜͂͠l̵̛̳͙̖̰͇̫̭̪͗̀̈̍̅́̒̈́͆͋̒̾͋̐͊̽̐͜͝͠s̶̨̧̛̙̠̠̳̭͉͕̝̬̟͓̲͓̪̺̓̓̇̌͐̍͂̂̂̂͂̽̊̄̈́̈́͌͛̀̃̂͝ ̵̢̢̢̢͙͓̫̭̠̮̥̰̦̭̠̯͉̱̜̼̺͉͚̙͇͚̪̻̼͖̄̎̔͆̈́̀̅̀̋̂͜͜s̸̢̺̤̟̰̥͇̥͎̬̝͔̠̠̫̮̫̙͍̟̳͕͓̯̖̟͎̖̄͗͗̓̒̎̕͠ͅȉ̵̹̟͉̞͕̝̘̬̞̄͗̆͌̈́͂̌̏͒̑͒̅̄͊͗̔͑̉̉͒̋̄̒̐͌͋̕̚͠͝͠͝t̶̢̧̡̡̢̛͔̲̣̦͎͓̟̘̭̘̮̩͈̖̘̠͓̠̺̰͙͔̊̑͗̿̂̌̂̉̑͆̋̂͊̒ͅt̸̨̛̥̫̪̣͈͖̗̲̹̖̗̲̘͉͎̫͂̓̅͂̔̃̏̉́́́̓̈́͒͒̀̿͊̕͘̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͠ḯ̷̧̯̲̝͎̭͍̲̘̮̥̼̘͉̬̻͙͚̺̹͇̳͕̜̻̻̒̔̈̉͑́͜ǹ̶͇̙͉̫̬͈̠͓̠̗͈̪̈́̏̋̋̓̒͌̔̔̐͋͌̇̈̑̃͌͂̌̍̂̀̊̕̕͘g̴̡̨̢̥͈̮͇͖̣̤̰͓̯̻͉̪̼͈̱̟̳̱̙̜͉̙̙͈̉̈̄͋́̆̏̽͋̉̄͊̽̓̉̋̿̈́̀̑͊̈͆͝ ̷̧̨̨̡̪̦̭͇̦̱̙̫͓̻̝̭̬͉̩͍͉̹̝͍͖̦̦̽͗̍̀̅̈̈͗̓̈͛̄͗̒̑̓͗͌̀̈́́̓̈́͜͝͠͝t̷̛̝̝̗̦̣͓͍̬̖̤̼͎̼̬͈͕͎͓̣̺̠̫͉͉̘͎͖̪̗͒̈́̑̈̀͛̃̀̈́́̽̆̚͘͘͝͝ͅḩ̶͈̖̻̯̗̦͕̳̙͎̥̞̩̠̟̱̙͓̑̄͗͋͑̉̒͌ę̷̡̨̭̥͕͕̮͔̼̬̗̞͔̳̱̻̯͔̤̟͈̯̖̤̽̒̓̓͒̂͒͐͐̈́́̀̉͊͆̆͊̓̎̃̈́̆̐̓̐̎̆͋̕͘͜͝͠ͅr̵̛̦͇͍̓̎̊̐̎̽̈́̎͊̈́̆͐̈́͌̍̃̀̂̃̔͒̏͑̾͠e̸͇̖̗̲͈̳̦̟͚͔̲̯̪̜̺̟̖̭̫͔͍̜̊̑̊̆̀̆̀͘͜͜ ̶̢̛͕͉̞̙̱̝͓̤̟̝̤̲͕̗͉͈̎͊̈́́̽̎͐̍̂͌͋̒̿̽̿͂̍̅͐̊̈́͋̿͑̋̈́͋̚͜͝͝ẇ̵̡̢̨͈̪̦̦̻̘͙͈̲̘̋̏́̂̋̀̎͐̐̐̅͛̿̊͐͋̂̎̕̚̕͠͝ͅá̴̧̡̡̦͉̪̠̱͈͔̝͕̻̹͚̒̿̇́́̐͋̊̀̍̋̿̈́̃̀̈́͋̆͗̍̍̏͘͘͜͝͠͠i̸̛̯̬͈͕̿͐̈́̆̔̋̈̀̏̓͘̚͘͝t̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̛̠̦̺͙̺̭̲̮̰͍̗̼̖̞̙̱͍͔̯͋͊̎̈́͆̓̌͌̇̿̒̾̽̀̃̓̋͂̇̄͛̌̉͐̔̄̀̃́̔̕͠ͅĩ̴̝̦͆̀̐̾̈́͒̈́͛͘ñ̶̡̡̢̡̧̛̲̯͇͎̬̻̻͙̠̥̻̦̗̦͔̫̹̙̪̮͎͓̝͕̣̞̲̓͂̔̊͗́̎̆̐̄̊̃̊̒̈́̚̚͜͝ͅģ̷̨͉̞̜̥͚̺̟̤̗̤͚͆̄̌̇͛̓͑̀͆̑̿̀͋̅̂̄̌̐̎̆̏̍̊̓̂̑̈́̿͘͠͠ ̴̢̛̠̣̝̗͕̬̗͇̱̺̳͖̤͚̯͙͉̬̟̹̯̏̇͗͊̀͊̒̊̒̃͊̈́͛́͌͋̅̊̏͛̈́͒̍͐̐͒̆̕͜͜͝ͅ,̷̨̛̙̬̟̣̼̗͙̝̳͈̟̳̭̥̹̳̝͖̗̰̠̗̞̯̟̫̱̹̳̙̞̾̊̉̾̎͛͒̈́̋̊̿̊͌̃̓͑̐͌̈̎͆͗͌͜͠͝ ̷͇̗͓͖̻͖͚̈̿̐̈́ͅw̸̨̧̫̲̟̠͉̙̺͑̇͂͂̓́̃̎̾̕͝à̷͈̬̘̠̥̟̖̖͇̝̠̃̿̈̽̐̍̿̓̾͗̒͆̽̀͂̉͒̔̊͋͐̓̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝i̸̢̧̛̹̣͖̝̣͖͙͔̺̖͚͍̼͎̟̩̻̻̱̯̖̟̪͕̯̒͗͂͗̐͆̅̍͒̐̈́̈́̀̏̃̏͗̕͜͝ͅͅͅt̶̛̺̱͓̱͚̞̤̺͔̉̽̇̋̽̿̉̔͛̓͗̔̀̿́̉̋̊͐͆͒̿̾̍͆̃̚͝͝ḭ̴͔̺̼̖̱͖͉̻̘̫̟̊͗͂̽͒̔̈́̄͂͆̅͂͂̓̓́̋̋̒́͗̿͂̊̃͛̈́͜͝ṅ̴̢̥͎̪͎̮̬̰̘̯̑̅͆͛͆̌͗̎̐̓̆̓̋̉͗͐̆́̕͘̚͠͠͝ģ̸̛̛̼͎͍͇̯̭̺̪͙̼̟͌̾̏̾́̊͋̋̀̆̓̈́̒̃̓̓͑̈́́̿̋̍̓̾̈́̉̐͂̕̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̢̧͖̳̘̙͕͇̫̗̬̪̼̲̳̖̗͚̜̙̬͎̭̟̫̤̀̋̇̾͊̅̋̀͒̄̓̄́͆̍͗̎͘̕̕ͅǫ̴̧̢̜͍͕̟͔̦͚̠̟̯̤̻͇̣̱̦͈̯̙̘̤͓̖̘̜͔̜͔͉̀͑̀n̶̡͙̘̱̹͓̬̬̹̭͓̱̹͔̙̝͙̅ͅͅ ̴̡͕̱̠͙̤̪̪̬̙̣̠͖̯͓͍̪̮͎̹̝̠̣͙̖̺̘͚̈́̍̿̍̏̇̚͜͜͜͝ͅŏ̵̧̨̢̧̜̙̝͓̥͖̺͚̼̗̣̫̤̥̻̼̩̝͈̤͉͎̱̞͚̹̗̣͍̇̀̔͐͐̏̋͑̈́̒̂̀̆́͑͂͘̚̚͠͠ͅļ̷̡̡̡̞͍̟̬̝̖̲̘̤̻̰͍̤͇͍̝̃̆̃̓̎̐̈́́͐͌̂̇͛̾̾̑̐͗̋͑̊̀̎͑͒̅͂̈́̕̚͘̕̕͠͝d̶̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̛̹̳͍̫̮̙̪̙̫̜̘̜͓̞͙̤̣̝̦̬̹͚̙̜͙̪͓̠̑͒͒͑͛͐̌͋̔̈́̈̈̆̽͂̈́̒͗̄̈́̽̉͛̌͐͗̌͘̕͘̕͝ ̸̭̏̔̄͐͐͠@̶̢̡̡̞̭̭̩͓̖̝̼̟̜̻̫̖͎͉̳̖̜̩̮͕̅̍̋̍̅́̒̇̐͋̾́̋͂́͋̔̈͌̈́̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝T̴̢̧̬̻͖̖̩̳̰̳̝̘̟̬̲̖̖̤̝̋͐̃́̊͘ͅǫ̶̨͖͍̫̺̗̦̘̲̤̘̥͇͇̤̿̈́͋͝͝n̸̛̛͖͊̌̈̀̄̎̅̓͌͛͌̽̾͑͘y̵̗̙̟̯͖̼̫̼̗̥̯͖͍̰̟͉̫͍͉̥͔͙̮͕͓̙̿̀̆̽͛̿̎̊̋̄̔̕͝͠͝ ̴̢̡͖̟̠̟̣̭͙͙̥̮̼͚̟͚̫̱̝̻̯̼̝̤̰̦̱͇̝̜̍́̌̿̌͋̈́́̉̎̌̇̄͊̓̑́̌̿̃̎͂͛̀̍̓͘ͅt̴͎̘̬̫̯̀̏͑̌̐̉͊͂̂̌͑̏̊̈͆̈̔͐͐̄̄̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝͝o̸̢̥̬͖̦͎̣͔̳̣̞̩̘͖̬͚̭̹̹͓̙̟̣̔̊̏̂̓̓̎̿̽́̿̃̈́͊̀͌̓̌̑͋̍͐́̐̍͊̈́̆̀̋̚͠͠ ̵̨̡̛͖͔̙͍̩̯͕͕̰̥͍̺̻̗̱̝̯̤̼̟̪͚̉̾̆̍̄͂̈́͐͋̆́̃͒̕͠͝͝͠ş̸̛̥̞̗͓͕̮̞̼̝͇͍͓̩̟͇̫̭̳̈́͒͊̀͗̉͛͋̒̓́̇̍͗̔̊̂̉̓͆͆̓͐͜͝á̵̢̻̣̰͖͙̰̣̦͒̍̅́̉͗͛͋̆̾͒͌̏͊́̽͛͘̚̕̚v̷̨̧̛͈̳̮̺̪͕̱̗͎̻͉̮͕̘̠̪̘̘̻͂̆̊́͌́̏̇́̃̅ḙ̷̢̢̰͎̝͙̳̯̘̗̭͙̘̣̣̠̺͖̹͙͉̖̪̘͑̎̔̿̾̎̀̽̈́̄̍̀̀́̑̑̕ͅͅ ̸̢̣͔̫̻̺͎̖̦͙͔̜̼̪̎̂̓̌̉̑͜y̶̡̢̢̳̭̼̼̭̼̳̝͓͔̗͍̦̟̙͇̦̦̦͚̣͍̣͇̙̥̋̑͆̍̈́͊͂͂̍́̉̿̄̂̚͜͝͠o̵̧̧̡͇͈͔̹̺̳͙͕̲̳̪̹̙̦̠̗̦̻̦̫̳̱̮̞͓͕̺̮͋ų̵̮̥̳͖̺̹̳̰̲̜̭͍̳̽́̔͊̓͐̃͌ŗ̴̢̛̟̫͚̙̜͎̘͎̣̺̪͙͉͖͎̙̼̜̟͙̬͎͉̗̭̳̜́̊́͒̓ ̶̧̨͔̘͇̺̙̙̞͕̺̞̪̦̜̘̼͆̏̚b̸̡̧̨̡̨̨̡̧͚͔̙̹͇̫̙͇͍̗̝̪̪̤̼̭͉̥̬͖̹̺͊́̈́̔͗̋̽̀̒͒̽̀̄̅̓̀͆͊́̎̈́͑̕̕̚ͅͅă̵̡̢̧̧̛̛͉̺͔̻̫͎̪͓̙̜̬̟̦̰̳͍̙̥̠̱̳͕̭̩̙̭̬̫̞̼̇̅͒͛͌̈́͊͗̈́͋̉̈͗͐͌̊̀̑̌̓͑̿̆̈́͆͗̚͝͝ͅc̴̢͉̣̝͇̦̰͖͍̯̹̟̾͂̍͆̀̈͆̓̕o̶͙͓̔ñ̴̢̪̩̝̪̙̱̟͈̔͑͑͊̓ ̴̧̡̨̨̨̧̡͙͈͎̘̮͈͔͇̰̥̥̜̠̫̣̼̦̝͚͔̭͌̈͆̑̈̍̈́̏̔̏̌͊̂̆̊̒̉̓̔͆͛͆̅͑̀̑̾̓̎̕̕͘͝ͅͅǫ̶̛̫̠̹̜̩̗̬̤͕̲͈̫̇̐̿̈́̇̓̓̿͆͂͑̿͋͛̌̒̓̈͌̓̀̄͊͘͜͝͝͠n̶̥̝͚̳͕͕̭̩͔̆̌̍́̉̀̑̾̈̍̃̋͋̄̈͊̈̓́̑̀͒͆̈́͘͘͠c̶̡̨̰̜̲̬̭̝͈̟͊͛͆̋̑̿̓̽̈́̂́́̏̓͑̋̿̽̍̏̑̅̽̚͝ê̸̛̫̙̩͌̓̋̀̿̏̄͊͂̋̀́̿̒͐͒̀̌̈́̃̊̐̾̒̀̿̿̀̔̂͘̚ ̴̢̢̡̼͓̣̻̖̺̱̖̟͉̳̺̝̲̙͔͇̟̱̲͓̫̗̝̘̦̯̱̭͐̆ả̷̬͔̞̻̞̼̣̼̻͇̝̑͊g̸̢̡̡̨̢̞̟̙̭̬͕͖̬̱͎̼̹̭͕̖̰̱̥͎͓̯̫̙͕̠̟̼̾͒̓͋̔̀̓͜ͅą̵̯͔̻͙̯̳̣̭̺͈̻͔͓̤͎̣̞̺̖̖̺̺̭͖̠̮̘͈͇̮̥̬̈̎͗̅́͊̊͑̽͒̀͑̊̀͛̀̊̓̾͌͌͋̕͜͠ị̴̡̛̛̪̼̘̬̤̟͓͕͉̟̝̔̒̎̔̌͛̾̂̀͆͊̉͑̇̄̃̽̔̎͋̂́̚̚͝n̵̢͚̝̦̰̼̬̤͈͍̩̙̑̎̾̂́̓̃́̀̇̀͐̅́́̽̿̿̎̔̇̈̂̌̚͜ͅ!̷̢̧̛͚̘̞̙̲̞̝̳̻̭͙̬͔̜̺͖̜̗̮͉̟͚̈̍̓͌̌͆̉̀͑̓̈̏̉͠͝ͅ ̵̢̢̧̛̛̦̞͔̘̬͇͕̠͖͖͉͕̘̼͖̳̭͈͇̦̖̯̤̰͈̞̺͈͔̣̻̈́̓̀͌̽͊͘͠ͅI̸̡̨̗̳͓͍̲͓͇̲̺͇͇͚̪̯͎͙̦̰̙̞̳̜͎̓̄͆̀̋͐͑̈́̓́̀̈́̇̋̇̈̀́̑͘͝ ̷̨̢̢̠͚̹̜̳̮͈͈̳̩̗̰̰̪̫̞͎̦̦͖̫̫̥̫̰͇͖͙͔͖̖̓̀̐̏̈́̌͋̉͂͂͘͜͠͠͝͝ṣ̴̝̭͇̪̽̆̍́͐̀̾̇̊̑̊̉̓̀͊̀̆͋͝͠e̸̢̡͎͍̺̯̦̱͉̠̗̝̪͕̤̠͉͈̩͉͈͎̜̪̝͉̭̲̊̐̊͌̍́͋̽̉̃͌̃͐͊̂̀͊̈́̈́̅̃́̾͆̑̅͘͝͠ͅẻ̶̛͕͚͖͙̦͒͌̒̅̆̍̎̽̉̄̓͒̓͊͆̔̿͌͌̈́̐͘̚͠n̷̳̹̙̿͊̇͛̓̏̍̅̇́̓̈́̎͌͑̈͑̂̃̋̎̽́̃͘̚͘̕͝ ̸̡̛̬̯̘̰̤̩̤͎͓͔̤͆͛̎̓̐̉͐̾̃͒̊͌̍͑̽̉̓͂̅̀̃͑͘͠ͅm̸̢̨̢̢̢̳̟͍͈̰̹̳͖̩͉̯͖̟̯̰͉̻͓͓̦̙̯̙̟̬̖̖͚̘͑̐̋̔̔̓̀̊̏͋͜͝o̵̧̧̯̱̪͚͚̹̜̫͉̘̠̞͉̬̘̺̣̲͔̾̇́̔̑̍̃̆̾̅́̄̾̀̚͜͜͜͝r̴̨̛̖͖̺͕͉̝̩̣͓̥̰̯̝̰̭͚̻̹̙̩̘̱̞̭̦̳͙̎͗̈́̾̄͐̈͛̂̎̎̈̇́̓̔̌̌̒̒̅͊̓͒̚͘̕͜͝͝͠e̸̡̧̢̳̬̩̟͈͚͓̦͈͉̗̪̣̲̪̤̙͉̟͕̓̿̈́͋̈́̈͒̾͋̋̽͑̆̒̈́̔̕͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̛͉̼̦̗͔̼͛̀́͛͑̆͑͊̀͆͆̽͊̀͌̑̓̈́͊̇̆̊͘͝͠ī̶̛̲̲̟̠͚̦̰̮̭̪̠̰͙͗̾̒͌̄̃͑͒̈́̑͊͗̾̄͆̐́͊̊̚ͅṋ̸̡̰̪̞̙̾̒̈̃̃̒́̂̔͝͝ͅs̶̨̛̛̮̞̰͔̯͓͚̱̣̠͈̅͌̓̒̿̀̔̾̎̈́̏̾̑̔͂̅̌̂́̀̀̓͊͛̎̀͋͘͘͝͠ͅp̸̨͉̤̭̪̲̘͚̪͔̣̬̗̆̈́̈͑̍́̎͆̾̆͑̐̕͠i̵̧̨̡͚̜̫̩̞̠̺̟̬̜̦̦̟͎͍̞͖̼̙̎͑͆̎̿̿̈́̏̄̅̂̿̋̏̐̋͐̀̌̕͜ř̷̡̡̧̡̨̹͙̙͎̘͎̥͍̤̟͎̦͉͙̪̤̠͇̯̻̲̲̞͙̓́̆́̃̓̄̅̄͜ì̷̧̨̡̧̢̳͇̫̖̯̤̲̥͕̬̱̦͖͎̦̖̩͉̱̾́̈͊̓̇̒̑̍̈́̄̃͒͛͝ͅņ̷̢̢͔̲̪̹͕͍̰̲͍͉̦͉̲͍̲̫̮͙̦̘͉͉̮́̓̇̽̓̓͛̈̇̈́͗̎͗̿͛̈́͒̀͌̓͛͑̿͐̅́̕͝͠͠͠͝ͅğ̵̻̖͍͖̗͉̻̙̉̌ ̵̝͔͎̩̹͍̘͕̝͓͔̥̥̼̟̦̙̤̫̰̝̮̻̩͓̦̹̺͍̋͛̊͠c̶̛̭̺̆̔͗̽͋̓̆̄͐̂͐̍̎̈͋͊̍̚̚͝͠͝ơ̴̗͇̙͚͕̬̱̥̺̲̟̬̦͓̖͉̟̈́̍̎̓͌̉̋̽͂̈́̀́͆̄͛͂͑̀̀̊͘͝r̴̼̳̜̍̋̎̃͝p̶̨̡̲̖̫̳̗͙͉̹̖̳̦͉͖̗͈̙̱̪̘͕̣̰̹̃̈́͌͆̉̈͝ͅs̷̛̛̬͖͎̖̙̹͙̭͊̽̽͐̑̄̓͐̾̆͛͒̀̈̈́̋̚̚͠ͅȩ̸͙̝̻̬̬̮͚̙̇̓͐͊̿̏ͅş̴̧̧̢̛͓̤̟̳͖̰̹͕̻̲̙̬̜̜̖̥͍̳̬͖̺̲̜̜̞̻͙̙̻͓̐͆̈͒̀̄̅̎͒̀̔̅̌̈́͘͠͝ ̴̛̞̻̺̑́̂͂͑͊̿́͐́̔̓̉t̶̨̡̛̟̜͖̰̤̲͎̘͔͕͖͚͙̖̜̗̟̘̜̊͛͑̂͗̎̍́̌́͌̓̓̆̿̌̑͑͑̿͂̅̋̍́͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨̛̯̮̲̖̫͖̼̼͚̹̝͖̜̜̦͖̠͔̥̲̝̙̅͂͆͐͐̏̒̾̀̽̔̂̍̔̎̽̀͆͒͛͗̾͠͠͝e̷̛͚̗̤̮̹͎̺͍̺̠̯̬̦͐̋̊̿́̏̉͛͊̊̀̊͐̄̆̀̈́̽͂̀̽͐͆͜ṇ̷̡̧̢̖̣̗̤͇̯̺̫͍͍̼̤̜̝̖͖̖̮͌̈́͋͐̿̔̅̀̚ ̴̡̧̛̛̛͖̲̮̰̭̙̣͈̙̭̱̈́̈͊̒̋̌̋̈̔̔̍̆̽̈͐̇͑̋͌̇̑͘͘͘͝͝y̵̢̨͉͍͍̅͑̇̓̽̌̓̓̽̓̋̆̔̄̌̈ŏ̵̳̤̤͎̦̞̞̼͚̘̹̘͕̪͇̊̀̑̑̆͘ü̴̗͈̲͔̙̾̈́͆̆̑̾͆̈́̓̐̅͑͒͆͌̈͆̈͋̚͘͝ ̷̨̟̣̣̝̜͖̤̺̫͓̮͓͓̞̰̞̦̱̥̆̌́͌̈́̋́̀̇̒̀̏̕ḷ̷̤̩͆̆̃̌̋̽͌͑̒̎͊͘̕ơ̶̡̼̠̜̪̻̯̺̭̩̌͐̾̾͋̊̿̅̋̈́̽̃̐͆̾̇̎͛̈͘͝͝t̵̢̡̨̛̮̠̩̼̥͎͙̤̼͚̹̭̜͙̤̖͎̯̮͈͍̖̬̭̪̄͑̓̊͌̏̏͂͆̑́̉̀̋̑̆̇͗̈́̒͑͒́̚̕͘͜͝ͅ.̷̻̑̋͑̀̀͑̏̒͐̈́͆͆̓́̋̔̃̓͒͛̆̃̽̈́͘͠ ̸̡̡̠͈̠̰͓̤̳̦̬͙͉͈̻̼͓̩͔̜͉̞̿̀͑͊̒̇̋̈́̏̓̌̉͠͠L̶̰̲̻̦͈̞̆̋̄̈͘I̶̢̪̰͎̬̭̣̫̱̟̥̯̺̙̍̐̓̊̔̍͐̊͌̔́̆͗̉͜͜͝͝͝ͅF̴̨̡̛̩̖͖̹̩͍̜͚̙̺̭̠̩̫̺̼̦̣̱̈͐̈́̾̏̅͋̿̈́̈́͑̌́͆̐̏̀͌̒̆͛͆̉̉̕͝ͅȨ̵̧̧̛̼͎̝͇͖͕̞̫̜̘͓̏̂͛́͒͋̽̈́̃͗̉̆͋͗͘͘͜ ̶̡̛̬̪̯̜̓͆̅̄̿̏̈́̀̓̀́̈́̂͋̐̑̆̽̓̍̌͌̿͑̒͊͝Ī̸̪̘͖͉̻͎̻͔̩̬̮͔͇̺̞̜̻͋̑̓̓́̇̈̄́̿͂̐̋̂̌̈̓̓̌͂̿͘̚͜͝Ş̶̛̛̮͉̙̬̺̯̥̩̺̬͈͋̿̒̒̒̽̎͆̽̌͆͊͛͛̎̓͗̅̀̊̑̋͆͠͝͝͝͝ ̷̣̰̞͑̐̈́́̏̈͐̏͊̂̒͠ͅF̸͉͙͎̫̱̫̳̳̙̔̏́̐̓͐͑͛̏̚O̵̯͛̈́͐̍̄̾̆́̽̈́̊͛̀͂̌͋́́̈̃̏̀̏̅̎́̉̔͘̚͠͝͠Ŕ̴̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̘͇͍͇̰̞̹͍̹̲̝̬̼̭̠̥̬͕͎̼̐̂̍̋́̾͑́̇͊̒͗̿͆́̓̏̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̴̡̧̛̻̩̫̖̖͉̯̪̺̯̺̟̮̿̐̃̎̐́̿͋̃̔̀̌̀̓̂́͑͆̉͒̈́̊͛̓̃̎̕͠͝͠͠ͅŢ̴̡͇̤̙̺̲̩͍̪͔̟̥͓͔̟̲̱̻̹͔̲̝̜̥̫̮̩̫̬̩́̃͗̏͝͠Ḩ̵̢̧̛̛̟̲͙͔̰̜̣̺̠͇͕̾̊́͋̉͋́́̎̐̂̀̽͌͒̌̇̉͜͝͝E̷̜̜̦̮͕̫̣̐̾̈̒̆̀͛̑͒̉̊́̈̍͂͛̐̅͠͠͠ ̷̧̧̨̢̨̢̡͇̯̞̠̲̞̳͚̠̺̜̗̦̖̺̳̘̤͖̯̗̩͕̤͔̬̈́͑̅̈́̑́͌̐̄̃̅̄̄̈̕͜L̶̢̛̘͇̖͚̼̱̬͓̞̺̻̪̖͂̏́̑̂͒̈̃̽̀̈́͌͊̅͐̽͝͝I̸̡̨̫̠̣͎̰̟̭͕̝̬̠̥̹̘̝͓͕̪͕͚͙̓̓̈́̔͂̆̋̾̀̐̇͌̒̓͆̏̆̅͐́͛̕͜͝V̸̧̛̲̭̭̯͓̇̈́̂̈́̃̽̄͑̈́̐̂̈̚Į̷̤͚̻͇͍̼̺͙̗̼̮͔̙̭̜̳͙̳͙̺̙̜̥̮̖̙̽̍͜͜N̶̻̞̪͚̝͉̟̘͚͎͍͕̟̳͎̰̠͚͚͓͉̈́̌̃̾̉̓̽̿̋̀͊̉̀̒̌͋̋̍̀̚͠͝͝G̴̨̧̫̱̮͉̘̼̟̼̞̱̖͈͎̲̯͓͉͚̰̼̰̜̗̙̉̍̑̃̽̅̔̐̌̍͑̐͆̍̕͜͝͝ ̸͍͍̈́͒̓̓̅̎͊̓̑͛̌́̇͛̅͊͘͝͠͝,̷̛̗̩̙̗̹̖̘̩̞͍͉̦̼͇̱̗̋͛͛̀͊̈̎͋̓͂̉͆̚͜͠ ̶̧̨̨͖̤̮̘͖͉͈͖̻̪̰͇̠̥̬͍̙͉͂̓ą̶̛̛̈́̐̿͌̅̊͐̒̅̊͐͋͛́̍̊͑̀̋̎̀̊̓̐́͌͆͘͘͘̚͝͝ń̸̡̢̛̹̠̲̻̙̲̳̠̟̥͈̱̻̞̬̮̹͖̹̖̫͓̤͍̞͐̈́̎͆͑̔́͌̌̔̌̑̌̊͐̃̽̏̏͌̂̀͌̾̄̚͝͝ͅd̷̢̡̛̼͇̘̱͇̬͍͔̞̘̂̃̓͋̀̀̈́̃͗͗͒̅̈́̽͋̉͌̎͊͋́̂͑̐̾̾͋͘̚̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢̠̤̫͖̤͙͍͙͕̆̈́͂̓͋͂̾͛̾͋̀͊͋̀̚ỉ̶̧̫̼̣̐̀̔͋̓̎͋̎̌̀̿͒̈́̉̿̐̐͂̓̃̎̐̉́͑̀̋̈̈́͊̄̚̚͘͜f̸̧̧̨̳̳̗̖͎̝̥̘̣̗̟̰̘̮̿̀͂̄̊̌̀̉̂̄͗̆̚͝ͅ ̶̢̛̪̟̰͖͉̟͖̘̞̬͉̺̜̩̰̣̞̾̾̈̈́̔̉́̄̓̀̏̋̉̿̈́̓̐̄̈́̋̐͘̕͠y̸̨̢̺̹͔̙̼̘̻̲̩̞̲̼̩̬̞̳̺̮͔̝͔̎͒̈́̓̓̈̾͒̀͗́̎̇̑̑̾͆͋͋̀͘͘͠ͅͅõ̴̧̨̨̗͉̯̦̖̦̬̞̃́̃͛̒̅͌̈́͗̅̓́́͋͗̆̃̾̊̓̔̂͑̚̕̚͝͠u̸͖͚̦͎̤̻̪̼̖͓̟̺̬̭̮͉̰̞̭̭̞͈̫͍̱͇̹̠̞̖͊ͅ ̷̢̨̨̡̡̛̻̝͔̣͕̞̭͎̖̯̦̖̖͚̺̩̮̰͖̻̤̟̤̥̘̼̑̓̅̀̏̊̉̂̍͂͘͠ḋ̶̨̧̛̤̺̦͈̲͓͔̲̤̩͍̞͖͙̞͇̫̥̒̃̄͊̈̕̕̕͜ͅǫ̸̨̨̛̳̻͇͎̘̰̞̗̭͖̫͔̌̂̿́̆̍̌̿̀͆̅̐͂̔̉͜͝ͅn̴͖̤̻͍̱̝̯̟̊̏́̿̊ͅt̸̢̧͕̤̠͚͍̳̳̰̀͗ ̵̢̨̖̬̘̬̟̘̮̮͎̥̳̠̮͓̦̻͚̰̪̺̹̥̟͖̠̺͓́̓͆̂̾́̇̃́̈́̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅw̶͎͔͈̣͇̞̰͉̙̄ͅá̶̧̛͓̫̲̟̤̳̝̘̦̗̥͔̰̫͈̀̈́̈̈́̚n̸̨̧̡̨̛̻̜̙̣̬͖̩̣͕̭̬̟̤̜̩̙͓̞͖̰̘̩̙̺̣͕͖̠̪͉̼̽͑̃̃̂́̋̍̃́͌̈̀̕͠t̴̢̡̧̨̲̘̖̳̲͎̟̣̫̰̮̻̣̦̖̮̤͉̬͍̠̳͓̝̱̭͓͉̟͔̼̅͠͝ ̷̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̢̧̛̬̣̙̜͙̬̪͕̞̮̮̞͉̭͙͚̪̱̗̦̻́͗̅̈́̑͐͛̄̄̾̊̀́̾̄͐̚ͅţ̵̡̰̻͓̬̮̫͍͛̒̍͑͛̾͗͌̍̒̚̕̕͝͝͝ǫ̷̮̿̊̈́̈̆̈́͌͑̌͂̐͆̐̾̈́̃́̌́̇̿̄͊͘͝͠͝ ̴̢̫̹̩̩̦̮̱͔͉̻̤̄̔̎͛̄̕͠ͅl̵̛̥̜̥͍̣͕̫̪̝̤̅̾̃̐̽̆̋̍̾͊̇͐̍̈̀̄̃̊̈́̅̇͛̔̈̓̍̈̑́̕i̷̡̢̛̻̤͈̹̱̭̯̝̤͕͚̙̳̼̦̮̺̘̳̜̯͍̞̞͓͇̣̝̹̦͈͈̋̿̄͌̽̃͆̔͑͂̈́̿͒̓̇͝v̷̡̛̺͕̬̙͖̻̟̥̙͚̘͓̮̫̩̼͇̻̻̦̐̄̓͒̀͒͒͒̍̒̆̄̇̒̀͆͛̐̓̀̋́̋͘͜͝͝͠͝ę̶̡̡̡̘̲̘̗͍͍̟͇̭̖̱̱̟̪̺̙͎͉̮̮͇̫̜͚͖̝̭̽̈̔̈́̀̍̂̀̽͜͝͝͝ ̷̨̝̯͔͈͇̺̱̇̐͑̃̈́̀͛̆̑̽̊̆̀̉͐̊̑̋̇̋̂̽̉͆͜͝͝͝͝ļ̸̙͕̥̪͍̪̜͈̯̠̟̠̰̺̞̥͈̻̝͓̙̟͎͈̍͒͆̚ͅͅḙ̴̛̪̬̜̝̯̭̰͉͍͉̤̾̐̂̑́͒̽̈́̂͛͜͝ẗ̴͉̠̗͔͍̦͇͚̭͓̟͈͙̘͚͚́ͅͅ ̶̼̙̯͖̯̬̺̝͍̠̪̳͋̾͆̀̄́͒͐̾̏̃͐̊͂͂͌̎͗͂͛s̶̢̨̭̙̲̲̼̺̳̫̘͕͈̔̎̿̾̅̌̀͂̂̇̈͊̈͠o̶̩͓̳͚̥̺͍̹̱̩̝͍͚̮̳̿͌́͆͂̂̔́̇̕͜͜͜͝͠m̸̢̨̹̟̙͕͈͓̘̘̥͔̙͉͔̝̬̻̼̭̪͙̱͙̠̽̑͐̍̋̈́͋̓̀͆͂͛̍͋́́͗̋̽̅̉̇̿̋͂̄̌͘̕̕̕͝͠͝e̶̱͓͊̂͂̑͜ò̴̢̨͍̹̜̞̥̠͓͉͇͉̗̭̹͚͙͔̩̗̰̯͖͒̐̓̃̀͜͝ņ̸̢̨̢̡̨̡͈̭͇̗̬̗̘͓̦̖͓̫̻͖̦̠͙̮̘̠̭̤̲̌́͋͒̍̆͆̅̽͂͆͗̐̅̾͒͌̉̔̕̚͜͝ͅͅẻ̷̡̡̢̼͚̭̲̝͉̬̹̣̲̞͎̻̟̼͎̳̳̬̖̙̜̝̙̜̙͙͕͙̗̮̥̓͆͋͋͌̋̀́̔̐̑̽͋̔͂̈́͂̚͘͘͘̕͠͝͝ ̸̭͙͕͇̩͎͓͖͉͋̀̄̐̃͂̎̆̄̔͆̎͝ȇ̶̛̛̼͓͖̬̥̗͉͈͔̈́̒̽̐́͛̂̎̈́̔̓͠ͅl̶̡̡̧̫̥̠̬̺͉̦̤̫̩̝̲̯̪̲͓̳̱̞̭̙͓͔͕̲̦͙͙͉͍̱͆̍͂͌̉́̇̉̂̎̕ș̵̡͉͉̗̲̻̺̠̰͉̘͔͕̺̥̟̅̐̀͘͘͜͜ͅͅe̸̡̧̡̨̳̟̩̺̟̩̘̝̜̫̺̺͕̼̭̜̫̜͇̦̮̪̗͆̅̇̏̔̒̓̌̈́̓͊̃͆͌͒̌̊̃̀̀̏͌̓̎̓͠͠ͅ ̴̢̛̛̳͚̼̬̪̣͈̦̹̟͚͙̖̐̏̾͑͋̑̈́̍̓͐̒̾͝h̵̡͇͖̰̦̰̋̉͛̀̅̃̉̾̑̈́̈́͋̓͛̆̽̽̉̀̽̋͌̑̌̓̔͌̅͆̀̕͝͝a̵̢̢̨̢̦̲̦͈͇̞̲͓͓͍̻͔̦̐̋̒͂̈́̚͘͜ͅv̵̨̡̡͓̭̭̻͓̲̟̫̙͔̩̯̥̘͍͈̻͉̣̹̪̹̩̤͂̆͜é̶̢̢̥̩̞̬̙̩͖̘͎̜̪̠̖̯̬̤̇̈͛́̐̌̈́́̽̊͐̍͛̿̑̾͆̎̍̀́͒̍̽́̊́̕̕͝͝͠ ̷̡̢̢̢̫̪̬͙̻̙̩̼͚̬̮̫̯̦̗͕̠̪̜͇̪͈͍͎̱̳̬̀̂͌̾̒͗̈́̈̐͂̇̆̄̍̓͑̔͆̒̇̌̒̓̊̅͋͘͝͝͝͠ͅt̴̢͚̻͍͎̯͙̩̱̤͕́́͂́̉͑͐͛̄̉̒̆̀̄̈̈́͐̒̇̓͆͐̀͊̇͊͘̕̕͝͝͝͠h̷̢̺̻͚̼̫̩̰̺̖͖̝͔͇̬̪̟͚͂͝ę̷̡̧̨̡̛̼̳͎̟̠̣̮͓͓͓̳̞̦̠̦̖̤̬̩͓̜͔͈̺͓̳̽̂̅̾̊̓̇̓̎͊͊̈̏̂́̈́̒͊̾̉̊̽̒̂̈́̈́͂́̇̂̕͝͠͝ ̵̟̜͓͈̺̟̖̆p̶̢̡̧̳̱͙͓̯̞̖͎͉̻͖̭̯̞̠̪͙̜͇̹͖͈̭͑̄̌ͅr̴̢̨̡̛̠͍̲͔̱̤͙̟͙̘͙̤͖̖̯̝͉̽͐̔͗͛̓͒̀̒́͑́̚̕̚͠͝ị̴̢̳̟͚̜̥̞̥̪̖̼̬̳̟̤͎̟͖͕͚̜̋̂͋͗v̷̛̻̤͉̖̦̜͎̦̆̄́͌͋̈́̐̐͋̊͋̑͘i̴̧̨̧̡̡̡̹̪̗̺͈̱͔̠͖͙͇͎̻̲̼̪̯̥̟̪̠̘̬̗͇̠̝̇̇͐̈́̀̂̾̀́́̄̔͌̎̌̃̀̚̕͝ļ̸̢̼̯͎͖͕̲͕͚͔͖͓̲̯͖͉͕̦͖͕̖̍̋̄̈̒͆̓͐̿̽̒̄̽́̀͆̐̓̈́́͋̀͛̆̚͝͝e̶̢̨̡̨̳̤̘̹̯̱̟͔̣͖̳̮̞̹̤̼̳̩̝͙͙̪͔̅̽͌̀̾̈̈́̏̿̌̓̀̊́͂̇̂͐̍́̋̓̃̅͋̋̂̃̆̔̑̇g̵̠̥̫̣̗͆̈͐̓̊͐͑̅̇͌̌́̔͝͠͠͝ę̸͍̮̭̭͇̬̰̰̲͚̳̩̺͈͙̫̼̬̹̻͔̫͗̊̆́͊͂̄̀̊̂́̿̾́̇͛͋͐̿̇͂̐̐͆̆̅́̚̚̕͝͝͝ ̵̧̮̼͕̣͓̠̩̗͔͓̪̩̩̻̘̘̼̠̣̮̾̀̄̈́͝Ą̷̨̨̥̝̣̠̻͍̰̹̯͓͇̗̘̼̲̦̳̼̩̱̠͕͇͇̮͍͍̘̞̎̈́̇̒͑͐̔͂̚ͅŅ̸̧̧̹̬͕̪̩̰͕͕̙͉̳͓͇̘̦͓̣̺̪̘̼̳͓̩̈́̈̀̑̂́͊͛͐̑̔͊̈́́͋͌́̊͗̋͗̽̂̈͒́̌̈̂̕̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛͖͓̙̅̌̿͑́̀̓̃̿̊̍̈̇͂̿̄͂͌̂́͊̒̈̿̄̿̀̏̕͘͝ͅ ̴̤͖̭̟͚̬̜͓̜̘̗̯̹͈̗̞͎̬̫͎̞̝̦̹͙̙̎́̎̅ͅĜ̷̛̲͖̱̱̘̪̯̝͈̗͎̃͗̀̐͆́̂̀̓̄̊̏͌̀̍̓̋͋̍̉͂͒̐̽͗̚͠͠͝ͅE̸̩̙̯̟̺̘̋͗̈́͊̔̅̏̾̈́̓̓̉̏̾́̎̈́̂͗̑̈́͑́̕T̴̢̡̨̘͎͚̲͕̪͍̙͖͇͉̻̮͖̯͍͕͍͙̗̰̠̥̺͆͋͂̈́̑͆̈́̆̌̌̑͒̈́̄͂͐͗̋̐̌̏̐̾̚͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛̰̒̓͂͗̓̌͐͛̊̓͛̅̂͂̓̄͂̉̋̉͂̓̋̔̊̆͘̕Ơ̵̢̢̧͉͚̠̞͈͙̝̞̙͖̻̣͇̘͒̅̔̃̈̈́̐͊̂͂͂̿̓̊͑̒̏̉̊̿͌͐́͠͝͝͝ͅỰ̴̛̛̦̯̖̰͔͙̋͊͆͆̇͋̾̾̊̆̀̈́̈́̇̂͂̃̂́͋̊͂͐̓̚͘̚̚Ţ̴͇͖̝̻̤͉̟̘̦͈͖̣͕͓̮̩̲͇̻̾̇̀́̽̈́͑͋͗̀͑̔̅̋͐̓̒́ ̴̤̰̲̗̬͉̱̲̜̟͓̭̦͓̩͉̝̲͇̗̍̈́̅̃̄̂̿̾͗͊̒͌͊̈́̓͆̍̔̓̓̈́̏͜͜͠͝ͅO̴̡̟̞̗͒̄̿̃̊̾̈́F̷̡̢̡̛̰̠͉͇̫̦̗͖̳̩̬̫̟̥̳̤̼̱̩̺̩͆̀͛́̓̔̃͌͗̅̄͒̅̃̄̒͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̤͙̮̓͐͘T̸̡̛̝̗̙̼͓̥̥͖͚͓͙͍͎̗̮͎̝͛̋̍͂͊͐̿͐͒̄̈́̉̀̊͗̈́̑̐̌͌̈́̍̇͛́͆̓̔͊͘͘̚͜͠͝H̶̛̘͙̼͖̱͔̗̬̦̥̤̳̝̟̱͖͓͎̣̎̈́̑͐̈̾͒̅̌̎͊̃̓̒͋̀̎̌̈̃̎̂͒̏̓͊̒͋̽͐̉͘͜͠ͅË̵̡̢̨̧̡͖̠̱̙͙͔͍͙̣̯̩̹̭̺̦͇͎̯̰͈̞͕͔͇̪̻͌͒̿̐̿̽͒͂͑̐͂̉̍̐̓̅͒̑̀̈̾͒͛̉͂͆̆̀̕̕͜͜͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛̗̞̜̰̜̘̘̳̘͚̭̠̪̘̱̠̬͓͈̈̆͒͗̔̇́͒̀̉̋̑͑̊̋͘̚W̸̭̘͖͉̹̣̯̘̺͋̂͂͌̎̓̓̎͐͊̀̓̎̋͗̑͆̔͂̌̃̂͘͘̚͝͠A̵̡̢̫̝͌̑̾̊̂̃͂͋̊̏́̍̈́̍̊̓̾͊̇͊̚̕͝Y̷̢̨̼͚͚̣̰̳̱̪̱̭͓͗̃̅̈́̏͆͊͒̑̇͛͆̈́̑̈̀͌͐̒͛͑̑̆̄̃͘͘̚͠!̸̢̢̧̫͈͓̬̬͈̣͖̼̳͖̩̭͙̟̰̥̼̰̉̿̍́͑̇̐̒́̿̏̀̅̉̒́̕͘̚͘͝͠ ̴̨̧̡̧̺̻̩̗̼̞̹̻͓̭̫͕͇͈̏̒͌͑̈́̃́̾͠͠Y̷̹̫̟̤̹̳̟͔̤͓͚͔̣͚͇̌̎̒͑̏̑̂̀̐͌̆̒͌̇́̋ö̵̡̼̱̭̺͍́̏̀̍̂̆̈̓̽̓́̅̆̈́̒͠͝ǔ̸͓̳̟̍̌̈̑͊̒͊̾̍̇̎͊̈̅̂͑͐̎̊̋̆̓͑̕̚̕͝͝'̴̡̼̘̪͖̻̦̙͖̃͐̓͒̿͐̉̔̍͋̂̐̈̂̐͛̿͗̋̌͆̉̀̔̏́̽̀̈͑͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅȑ̵͙͕̖̰̳͚̰͈̑̆̿͌̔̃͗̋͂̌̈͝͝e̴̛̺͉̜͎͇̝̮̯̰̺̫̲̿͂̍̈́̅̋͊͂͆̈́̏̄̆̂̃͘̚͜ͅ ̶̰͈̭̫̥͉͔̜͔͍̪͇̯̯̤̖́̿̑̽͒́̄͌̃̀͌͛͋̅̃̓͐̏͊͋̓̎͠p̴̢̨͉̘͈̞̤̤̠̝̖̫̰̜̌̓͒͑̉̽̊̂̌̒̽̈̈͗̏͌͆͆̃̚̕͜͝͝͠ͅa̶̢̡̢̧̨̛̲̗̘̯̟͚͙̠͕̖̪̦̼̐͋͌͊̌͊͂̇̿͂͆͘͜͜͜t̷̢̝̫̬͕̘̪̗͕͎͎̰͇̃̅̍̒͜ͅͅḩ̵̪̰̫̘̯͙̯̥̜̰̬̮͇̬͇̪͓͖̱̹͓̹̟̌́͠͝ͅͅͅę̶̢̡̢̢͎͈̻̳͈͍͖̯̼̗͇̜͕̝̼̭͙̩̰̼͚̹͎͉̪̓̏̏̀̎̍̀̓͐͗͌̈́̊͘͝͝͠ͅͅẗ̴̨̨̢̧̤̜̪͔̹̠̻̯̯̝̺̳̺̗͇̳̰̦̫͓͖̣͈̩̣́̔̈́̍̉͑̿̍͑̏̾̐̇̈̔̃̀͋̃̈̃͒̑̚͘̕͜͠ͅi̵̛̝͚̟͚̣̇̔̈́̊̌̏̈́͑͆́̍̏͐̋̂̍̇̂̒̃̃̓͘͘͠c̶̬͔̥̱̗̺̹̝͖̱͕̩͖̜̣̠̓́͗̎͊̀̾̏̃̀̑̔̓͂͗̓̽̉̍̑̅̈͂̈̄̋̂̾̀̄͊̆͆̚̚ͅ ̷̤̬͚̦͆̈̍͆́̎͘,̷̨̧̡̳̙̭̦̠̻͖̹̭͈̞͈̤͐͂̌̇̈́̽̆͑͐̈́͊͑̃̂͋̂̌̓́̾̾̏͊͘̕͘͝ ̶̢̡̛̳͎̖͍̰̱̗̩̂͗͛̈̉͊̈́̓̀̾̂̌́́͆̊̓̏̆̑͐̓̐̅̌̓̎͘͝͝͝͝͠͝e̵̡̱̹̩̯͔̬̗̳̭̞̘̦̫̝͇͖͑̐́͑́̕v̸̢̛͎͙̝͈̘͇̞̩̰͚͚͉̠̣͇͖͎͇̱͙͌̇͑̌̓̇̿̊̋̈́̉͂̔͑͒̚̕͘͠ͅe̶̝̳̲͚̘͔̻̖̯̯̭͈̳̦̫̍̆͛͗͗r̵̢̛̯͎͈͕̖̗̗̰͍͇̦̦̫̪̱͙̱͚̰͖̪̬̹̠̞̓̈͑̑̀̈̽͑͗̐͗̃̈̌̀̒͛͑͛͛̃̓̈́̈́̓̿̐̕̚͘͜ỹ̷̡̛̥̖̳͈̰͎̟̭̥͔̳̖͎͉͉͉̲̯̳̝̮̩̱̻̳̩̼̭̬̒́̌̒͑͊̀̉̓̂̓̿̒̾͆̄̑̐̑͊̓͋̎̒̅̕͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̙̜̘̖̭͖̠̬̥̱͕̳̙͑̒̈̃̉̽̄͜l̶̢̳̠̟͇͍̲͖̮̤͔̣̪̗̮̫̣̟͉̣̫͓̖̮̻̣̺̪̗̜͈̂̽͗͛̐̊̀͊̐́̇̿̌͐͗̄̂͗̈͐̓͒̈́̅̄̓̔̉̑͘̕͝ͅͅͅà̵̢̮̺̮͈͓̙͕͉̮̦̙͕͓͚͐͊̽̋̊̀̆͐̀̏̆͆̿̐̓͛̇̿̀͆͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝s̴̢̢̧͎̖̘̳̦̞̦̼̬͔̞̤͉͎̤͙͓̯̬̙̟̺̓̉̃̓̉̀͊̀̽͊̃̕͜ͅͅͅt̶͓̻̜̘̮͙̥̖͉̺̬̙̹͕͔͚̼͉̰͎̮̦͚͙̲͆̀͛͜ͅͅ ̶̢̢̛̫̺͎̬̱̝͍̼͍͉̫̖̞̹̪̫̖͉̼̞͇̬̲͔̬̺̭̱̍͐͌͜o̴̢̨̧͍̞̙̺͇̝̯̤͋͊n̵̪͙͍̟͕͖͈͈̳̗̮̘̦͊͆̓͗̉è̷̢̗̪͙̰̄̍̈́̿̍͂͌̈́̍̈̑̑̃̉̾̋̾͗̀̈́̏͑́̃̾̽͋̋̈́͑͘ ̵̡̢̨͙̖̱͍͚̙͇̣̮̗̳̾̍̐͆͛̀̎̈̏̓̒̔̚̕͝ơ̸̡̨̢̢̞͓̦̼̦̝̮̤̮̪̮͚̯̣̦͖̠̱̩̮̰̹͖͖̗͔͖̣͑̌̎͋́̅̏́̓̃̈́̽͋̔͑̿͐̈́́̐̕͘̚͜͜͝f̵̢̛͍̬̠̬͙̙͒͐̐̌̂̔̔̆̈͋͂̄̓̀̈́̉̏̀̈̆͒͊̀͘͠ ̷̨̡̛̰̝̺͖͚͕̦͖̲̙̬̥̼̳̙̈͐̿̎͒͛̓̀͐̋̿̀̾̎̽̒̎̃̓͋͛̆̽̽̽̈́̚̕͘͠ͅÿ̸̢͔̰͕̳̮͓̪͚̻̝͖̣̦̲̳̺̩̌̌̆̔͗̓͜ǫ̵̧̨̜̫͉̘̖̳̳̤̺̳͈͕͙̖̻͓̙̟͎̠̯̠̯͕̹̃̐̇̿̋̎̈́̇̊͑̇͑̿̆͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅͅͅụ̴̪͔͚͇̥͙̪̮̔̐͒̃̆̂̀̃̔͂̎̈͛̐̋̈̓͜͝ ̸̧̨̼̮͉̟͇̩̬̺͖͖̗̹͓̠̙̭̰͈͕̝͎͓̹͙̣̱̜͕͉͉̃̈́ͅą̶̠̭͕͎̭͖̞̫̹̖̝̹̪̖͍͔͕͓̜̣͊̇̂̎ͅͅs̷̢̢̧̢̛̮̖̺̝̫͖̱̺̦͙̟̻̥̬͙͔̠̭̬͓̺̺̙̖͛̓͋̏̈̌͆̐͗̒́͘͜į̵̢̨̧̛̛̦̳̼̱̝̩͈͇̱̭̰̳̫̽̋͐͋́̆̈́̏̽͂̍̈͗͘͜͠d̸̛̛̲̮̻̳̼̱̪͕͈͙͖͎͎͚͎̘͉́̆͆̑͗́̌͌̌̊͋̿̈́̉̑̂͛͛͊̈́̑̑̚͜͝͠͠ẽ̴̡̝̟̥̣̩̭̞̝̭̫̦̮͕͇̦̮̝͆̏̀̂́́̒̀́̄͛̊͊͆̒̐́̿̚͜ ̶̡̢̙͈͖̙͙̣̲̰̝̫̺̩͖̹͙̪͉̣̙͉̠̮̺̫̻̮̈̐̉́́͑̀̈́̃̔̅̓́̂̒̉̆͌̽͛̕͜͠͝ͅf̷̢̛̛͇̗̱̦̫̰͕̯̬̮̯̙̗̖̊̈́͌̽̒́̈́̍̌͐͛͗́̎̓̌́͛͜ͅͅͅr̵̢̟̩̗̘̘͚͎̩̤̼̺̱͔̭̱͉̳̠̹̘͓͚̬͗̀͋͌͐͂̉̎͌͝͠͝ơ̸̧̳͈̬̣̣̜̰̯̱̞̤͈̜̫̲̜̰̠̿̊̃͐̑̾͑͋͗̄͐͂̚͝͝ͅm̸̨̢̢̗̣͎̰͖̳͔̗̰̩͓̯͑͜ͅ ̵̧͖̙̥̩̜̇̓́̈́͝@̴̨̡͔͇͚̠͈͚̥͚̯̙̺̤͓̝̞̖̘̫͚͚̜̻̝͑͆̀̆͌̊͛͊̏̈́̈́́̂͛̈̊͆̈̋́͋͌̕͝͝T̶̢̖̭̦͍̝̟̻͔̯̠̼̣̋͛͜ǫ̸̛̟̗̹̝̎̆́͆́̔̃̑̒̉͋͆͌͆̎̈́͆̓̅͘̚̚͝͝͝ņ̸͙̦̞̙͕̥͚͓̭̲͕̣̺̠̹̼̘̲̹̞͑̈͂̔̑̌͒̀̈̋͋̏͑͆̒̋̿͗͝͝ͅy̶̻͉̥͕̥̖̹̼͉̖̤̬̦͙̔̔̓̔̃͝ͅ ̶̡̨̯͉̱̟̫̟͙̜͉̭̬̰͕̤̮̤̭̩̻͒͐͛̈́̆͑̊͊̒͊͒̍̿̄̚͠͝ȁ̵̧̛̰͓͇̭̰͉̥͔̺͇̼̩̜͔̺̘̼̮̤̼͓͍̗͔̼̘̬̟̣̦̿̀̀̂̈̌͆̂̍́̋̏̈́͑̆̈̎ņ̴͋̈́͌̍̀d̷̨̢̖̳̬͉̪̐͂̽͗̀̊̀̉̅̐̋́̍͌͋͛̈́͊̾͗̉͗͂̐̉̇̈́͑̈̅̎̾͗͝͠ ̶̧̬͔͚̗̲͈̻̬͈̞̞̙̦̙͇͖̠̽̓̇̃͒̉̾̀̿͑̽̔̐͂̓͐̇͘̚͠ţ̸̛̻̣̺̗̦̗̬̪̦̎͐̔͆͊̊͋̎̌̋͌̏̃̽͆̀̈́̇͋̈́̾͑̐̃̽͊̔̚͘͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅh̶̢̢̢̡̛̠̟͎̠̝̗͙̲͖̙̪̠̱̦͕̳̖̫̯̗̪̮̠̤̪͔̎̎̔̄̌̉̎̂́͆͆̾͗̍̆̿̿̿̑̽͂͐̈́̊̒̚͠͝ͅe̴̡̛͙̞̱̪̲͚̰̪̫͙͚̜̼̲͈̽͑̓̽̋̒̃͋͒̀̽̃́̿͒̚̚ͅ ̶̪͎͍͈̺̻͈̖̝̯̊̿͗̅̈́̇͛͌̆̍͂̏͘͜ǫ̴̡̨̧̛̳̤̟̬̭̖̟̤͓͙̯̙̪̜̪̖̞͉̹͓͖̜̝̩̩̪̭̫́͒̅̑͑̌̆̑͐̊̓̄̀̄̆̆̔͌͌̃̑́̈́̌̇͘͘͘͠ͅͅń̴̛̫̫̠̲͉̪̞̼̖̖̘̞͍̬̮̘͓̫̻͕͎͚̲̱͕̮̦͕̥̭̿̾̌̾͛͊̂̉͆̀̊̓̑́͆͗͂́̈̽̓̊͘ͅl̷̞̤̜̭̟͒͐͗͑̃̌̏̆͛͗͂̿̿͐̎̓̓̓̈̃̀̈̈́̃͂̅̚͝͝͝͝ͅy̸̧̛̜̼̫͙̜̩͔̗̳̯̹͇̣̤͓̬̖̙͛̏͋͐̀̂͂̉̊̍̇̏͗̿̈́̂̃̌̉̐͊̐̐̊̕̕̚͜͜͝͝ ̸̛̰̞̦͈͊̽̑̋͒̒͊͐́́͊̋́͌͌͘͜t̸̤̙͈͍͂̿̌̐̒͊̅̐̂̓͗̽̕͝͝h̷̢̲̗̩͈͕̼̲̳͙̝̺͎̟̜͑̈̕͝i̷̫̪̞̮͇͂͊́n̸̡̢̨̢̛̛̥̜̦̻̯̺̗̳̻̗̟͓͍̬̝͕̬͕͎̤̅́̆̐̋͐͌̿̒̋͒͆̾̾͂̿̌̏͆͒͌̎͜͝͝͝ͅģ̸̡̜̪̼̙̲̙̮̣̤̮̞̫̙̣̫͎̯̖̮̬̫͙̦͚̖͎̇̈̽̽̋͗̒̒́̾̒ ̵̟̙̗͊̌̊͗̀̽̐̾͆̐̀͐̏͋̔͂̑̃͋̐̕͠p̶̧̨͈̩̹͔̜̰̯͕͙̳̬̟͉̭͍̲͇̮͉̤̣͖̼̩̒̽̎̏̉̓̌̏̂̇́͒̋̑́͋̑̇̃̉̑̇̉͒̄̎͋̓͑̒̇͘͘͜ͅa̷̢̨͕̣̥̣͓̭̪̲̩̻̤͈̣̰̤̦̗͇͈̮̠̬̋̊̃͆͂̍́̒́̂̓̐̕͘͜͝͠͠ͅẗ̸͓͍̻̲́̐̈́͌͂͑̑̈́̌̇̇͛̚͠h̵̢̢̨̦͎̫̯̟̲͚͍͚͖̣̰̻̠̟̯̱͕̘̞͚̦̖̘͉̎͐͗̍̊͊̊͐͒̔̃̚̚͘̚͝ͅͅë̵̡̢̢͇̬̙̺̲͖̘͓̣̟̤̤̱̮̲̩̜͚̝̳͖̐̾̽͆͒̀̄͐̔̄̌͐̓́̽̆̒̋͐̈́͋̄̃̑͒̀̽̆͝͝ṯ̸̨̨̩̰̝͇͖̮̮͔̔̒̈́̎͗͌̓̽̽̌͘͜͠ĩ̶̢̡̨̨̨̝̲͓͎͉̣͇͔̹̺͍̙͉̹͎͖̻̱̼̘̹̩̼͔̊̀͌̓̈́͐̋̑̋̐͆͆͗̀̏͘͜͜͜c̴̟̤͖̪̪̬̣̗͚̓̎̅͌̐̈́̏͝ ̷̨̧̭̗̙͍̝̮̫͖̹̣̭̺͇̰̘̰͎͓̯̘͓̜͙̗͖̾͑͒̾͊̅̔̽̒̽a̷̢̧̡̨̤͙͖̟̫̜͎̳̹̺̖̺͉̝͓̼̤͖̠̫̮̲͕̫̻̥͚͐́͋̐̋̆̿́̂͊̐́͆̈́͑͐͘̚͝ͅb̸̤͍͔̦͓͙͓̣͕̣͍̥͉͖͍͕͖͔̯͇̝͕͓̤̫̋̈́͆̈́͆̌͜͜͝ọ̷̭̜̲̜̝͉̫́͐͊͌̉͐̒͆̉̈̓̈́̒̄̔͒̉̓́̈́̐͛̀͂͊͊͋̕̚̚͠͠͝u̶̘̮̙͓̳̖͚̦̪͕͙̹̼͓̩̓͛͌͂̈͊̅̐̈̕̚͠t̴̢̨͈͎̺̣̠̟͉̗̫͓̤͖̳̘͓̊̐̈̈̒̌͒͐̓̿͘ͅ ̵̧̨̢̜̦̬̳̰͓̟̩̟̟͕͔̫͇͈̭̟̲̰̗̟͖̻̗̯͇̺́̔̿̽̆̎̎̌͗͑͋͗̊̑̍̌̄̀͑̄͒̈̈̉̈͐̓̊̕͝ͅh̶̨͖̲̯̰̣̲̭̣̥̰̼͔͇̻͍̤̰̘̗̭͗̆͂͂͜ͅī̴̢̡̼͇͙̞̩͎̥̝̰͖̜̮̹͚̲̠͇̭̰̲̞̄͒̃̍̄̑̍̍́m̶̢̡̧̰͚͖̳̝̦̖͓͔̺̥̤̹̜̟̮̻̖͔̰͂̎͌̃̓̎͂̕ͅ ̵̛̹̫͙̭̻͎͉̙͉̝͚̥̻̫̞̻̜̞̾̌̐͐͌̌̅͛̌͆͋͆̇̐̏̐̉͊͗̔͐̔̊̏́̏͌͋͘̚͠͝ḯ̶̦̟̭̫̫̯̜͚̦̙̙͑̈́͂̓̆̏̍̐̾͒͊̅̂̾̾̈́̈́̕̚̕͠͝s̶̨̬͔͓̜̹͔͇̰̥͕̟͈̞͚̿̈́̐̇̅̑͆͐̈́̅͋̑̈̆̾͌̓͂͂͛͝͝ͅ ̸̢̢̡͎͓͓̱̰̣͈͎̦̜̟̫̳̫͍̱̩͓̞̞͙͙̮̙̥̘͍͉̗̪̒̾͒̈́̀̋̈́̉͒̐̎̿̊͑̓͘͠͝ͅẗ̴̢̧̖̼̱̳̬̰̲̻͔͚̪̭̯͍͉̫̳̦̮̱͎́̓̐̀̈́̏̑͒́̇͗̈́͘̕͜h̷̡̡̪͉̪̮̣͆͌͝ĕ̷̪̙̩̪̻͙̝͆͌̚͝͝ ̴̲̣̂̂͝͠f̴̨̗̟̭̮̮̞̘̥̱͔̞̼̙͚̘̬̖͒̓̀̈̿͋̃̈́̔̈́̅̀́͗̈̄̄̉́͛̎̔̈́̓̊̅́̐̈́͠͝ą̶̠̝͓̫̣͍̘͎̣̭̥͗̽̿́͋̈̐̈́̽̓̔̽̊́̌̏͠ͅç̴̨̪̺̟̪̝̜͕̝̘̰̰̯͓̦͎̟̺̦̯̦̰̫͔̯̖̦͔̯̥̒ţ̵̢̢̨̡̢̛̛̻͇̪̦̻̗͇̭̙͍͈̣̭̩̱̳͈̻̯͚̭̹̲͛̋̎̓̍́̊͋̋̐̏̈́̒͛̉͝͝ͅ ̶̘̠͈͍͉͈͇̻̰̳̼͋̔̌́͊́͛̔̾̒̐́̆̌͐̑͂͌̓̄̒͂̂̌͐̎̿̓͌͠͝ţ̵̼̥̦̯͖̾̀̉̍̄͊̋͌̽̒͆͒̌̆̿̈͊̈́̓̽̏̊̉̚͘̕͠ḧ̸̞͎̠͖̣̥̱̦̲̝͎́̅̎͋̎̈͆͛͗̚̚ͅa̷̧̨̰̹͖̳̺̭̫̪̜̦̩̣͇̣̝̲̰͋͜͜t̴̡̺̳͉̲̘̟͍̘͕̳͖̿̑̈́́̐̇́̇̇̒͗̈̐͊͂̌́̓͌̔̽͂̂͒̓̓͊̌͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̨̡̖̜͍̥͍̪͈̜̩̺͙̬̩͚͈̜̫̜̬̤͇͉͂͐h̴̪͕̞͕̭̭̮͚͕͕͓̟͇͇̦͔̞̻̭͍̹͎͕͚̪͉̮̥̐̓̎͑̀͑͐̉͆̌̄̇̈́̀̇͛̌̓̏̕e̴̡̡̥̼͇̩̜̰͕̭̘̠̫̫͈̬̘̺̮̺̬̪̲̺̔̐͌̈̃̒͒̍̒́͗͋͂͘͜͠ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̖̦̮͓̟̗̜̰̠͕̗̼̣͚̮̼͕̦̗̜̞̩̙̦͈͇̺͕͓͍̇̓̆̐͐͐͗̈́̈̀͑͋̋̑͒͑̽͆́̾͐͒̐̚͘͘͠͝a̵̡͖̻̖̭̠̫̭͔̟̩͆͗͐̊̔͛͑̃͑̆̀͋͋̓̃̆̏͌͂̏͘͘ṡ̴̨̛̛͕̘͍̯͙͍̖̯̖̞̦̳͔̼͎͈̰͚̪̦̱͍̦̜͕͈̳̩̤̻̭͎̥͗̐͑̃̒̌̈́̍̈́̑̑̔͌̈́̇̑̀́̓̽͗͋͒͛̿̈͒̇͜͝͝s̵̛̛̻̥̮͙͙͖̘̣͕͐̀͊̆͗̉̍̉̍̐͌̋̏͂͠͝͝ơ̶̧̢̤͇̲̝͚̰͇̹̠͓̰͇̮̞͖̹̤̣͖̜̠̞̿̈́͠c̸̢̛̱͎͈͍̖̹̱̙̠̱̗͈̫̰͓̦̱̰̠̪̘̐̔̋̂̾̓̉̇͜ì̷̛̟̲̫͍̻̠̮̦̘̤̮̈́͑̅͘ͅă̶̧̹̠̬̜̪̝̞̞̑̏͂̉̍̑̍͛̃́̽̓̑͂̃́̐̕͝ͅt̸̢̡̻̣̪̬͎̬̗̜̗̳̲͓̼͎̫̝̬̠̟̙̺̤̖̤̥̟̲͐͂́̂̅̕̚ͅe̶̢̢̧̧̛̹͔̲͈̲̫̰̗̜̭̺̰̘̤͉̦̪̩̟͈̫̣̺͓̘͎̪̞͒̄̃̏̓̋̔́̃͜͠͝͠ͅs̸̛̛̪͉̩̗̈́͒̉͛̇͐̓̐̆̐͆̓̄͂̿̍́̾̃́̇ ̴̹̩̰͛̀̿͑̇̐̈̉͝w̷̡̨̨̧̛̮͎͙͉̜̥͇̺͕̠̺̪̙̰̠̠̼̖͙̫͉̗̙̠̺͍̭̲͈̉͐̿̃̈́̐̍͋͌̓̈̓͋̾̊͐̋̾͛̌̈́̒̕͜į̶̨̡̨̢̘̹͓̼̯̗͈̹̳̬̻̮͔̳̯̬̪͖̿̍́͗͊̇́̏̆̀̍͗̎̈́̀̈́̈́̉̂̽̓͐͊̒͠͝ͅt̴̢̨͇̯̯̖̺̰͖͎̯͙̫̲͙͕̘̣̯͙͇̺̮̭̜̱͙̠̜̻͎̬̩̖̤̆͌͐h̷̢͕̞̲̟̟͖̤͉͆͑̓̏̌H HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE KING REIDYZ👑REIDYZ GANGSTA✌I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN ALL THE OTHER WHITE GUYS, I'M TOO MUCH HLOU I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THE WHITE GUY, THE JEALOUS YOU'RE TOO UGLY AHAH, THE MILLION CHAKAL, THE WORLD CHICO AND ALL THIS THAT THERE IS IN 🌎REIDYZ OR SELEM, REIDYZ EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN YOUR HOLE
@Gargantuan can u delete this post bro?
i literally cant edit it without my pc crashing out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
@Gargantuan can u delete this post bro?
i literally cant edit it without my pc crashing out
pm me your password and I will do it for you brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x