Possible to build a online shop on instagram?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Importing stuff from china and selling it on instagram. Thinking about female jewellery. How hard is this plan? Anyone here with experience?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6997
ask sergeant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
My old high school classmates do this
Pretty good money in this i think cause if you look up something like vintage jacket a hundred accounts come up

My old high school classmates do this
Pretty good money in this i think cause if you look up something like vintage jacket a hundred accounts come up
Is he doing dropshipping or does he have the items on stock?

My friend tried it with necklaces and stuff but failed. Not enough fame/traffic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Its all about having positive ROI on the advertising

This is easier done by having Free followers to advertise to in the first place like Kylie Jenner or MrBeast ( both are a making millions with makeup and burgers, respectively)

I did dropshipping and only had negative ROI on my Fb/Ig ads so stopped after a 5000€ loss

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Pumanator and Deleted member 3043
Its all about having positive ROI on the advertising

This is easier done by having Free followers to advertise to in the first place like Kylie Jenner or MrBeast ( both are a making millions with makeup and burgers, respectively)

I did dropshipping and only had negative ROI on my Fb/Ig ads so stopped after a 5000€ loss
What was your conversion rate? Maybe you could improve the ROI by turning a few important screws on your ads or shop design/item portfolio.

• +1
What was your conversion rate? Maybe you could improve the ROI by turning a few important screws on your ads or shop design/item portfolio.
Purchase Conversion Rate always was around 2-3%

And that with a fully optimized design/funnel/copy and good video ads

Without FREE Traffic its impossible to be profitable nowadays

The Conversion/Funnel Optimization Part is easy, everyone can learn that

The Traffic Part is where it really matters
FREE and Warm Traffic Can Only Be Achieved Through Building A Following On Social Media

That's the brutal truth

Otherwise everyone would already be dropshipping

Purchase Conversion Rate always was around 2-3%

And that with a fully optimized design/funnel/copy and good video ads

Without FREE Traffic its impossible to be profitable nowadays

The Conversion/Funnel Optimization Part is easy, everyone can learn that

The Traffic Part is where it really matters
FREE and Warm Traffic Can Only Be Achieved Through Building A Following On Social Media

That's the brutal truth

Otherwise everyone would already be dropshipping
You also tried google SEO and Ad words campaigns?

Conversion rate of 3% seems okay. Maybe by upping the prices, your return would have been more profitable.

• +1
You also tried google SEO and Ad words campaigns?
Yes its pointless

You are competing on SEO/SEA with Large Marketplaces/Stores with a way higher CLV and on Social Media with Influencers which fans buy everything they offer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yes its pointless

You are competing on SEO/SEA with Large Marketplaces/Stores with a way higher CLV and on Social Media with Influencers which fans buy everything they offer
Brutal. Its over for entrepreneur cels.

bro focus on BRANDING instead of selling generic shit fml, when is the last time you bought a generic non branded product from an unknown website/instagram store? Don't go into business with the intention of putting in minimal effort, it'll never work out for you.

• +1
Have a friend that does this with all sorts of stupid items where he copy pastes girl power cope quotes from feminist social media pages, has them made in China and sells them for absurd margins to gullible feminists that think he is a strong independant woman

bro focus on BRANDING instead of selling generic shit fml, when is the last time you bought a generic non branded product from an unknown website/instagram store? Don't go into business with the intention of putting in minimal effort, it'll never work out for you.
i always buy non-branded shit if the branded shit isn‘t significantly better

a brand is just an idiot tax, if it isn‘t based on some technology/patents

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser