Post from .is: Words can not express how much I hate middle east

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Doesnt matter which country. jordan, lebanon, iraq, syria, turkey, egypt etc..doesnt matter all SHITHOLES.

A lotta kids who praise Islam and middle east here needs a reality check. You wouldn't last a second in ME you fucking idiots. You think Islam is all about putting women in their place ? LOL it isnt even 1% of what islam is about. You fail to realize how strict Islam is. Just look at syria, another country islam ran into the fucking ground. The next is probably turkey.

I would rather live in much poorer but non islamic country like nicaragua. 100% serious. what makes middle east such a insufferable shitshole ?

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.
People in west really take their privileges for granted, especially those who NEVER lived in shitshole countries

I also laugh at "proud" ethnics who live in western country where nobody wants them. Nigga, whats there to be proud of being a worthless immigrant living in their countries LIKE A DOG. If you have good reasons to be proud of your background, you wouldn't live here in the first place. There is a reason why your parents immigrated here. JFL at copers. Just admit you are scum of the earth. Stop bluepill cope.

>b-b-but 13k, our countries are shitholes because le big bad whitey invaded our countries
and what does that tell you ? If those countries were able to invade your coutnry with less than 1% of their GDP and gangrape your women, what does that tell you ?

>it is because of uneducation and poverty
thats the biggest cope in the book. OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHITHOLES BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD.
There is very strong inverse relation between LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE.
51424 41418

>13k, it is not because of Islam but extremists who misinterpret it.
islam IS the cause of wars in the first place. It is inherently violent and shitty religion. You cherry-picking hadith and quran verses wont change it.

Tag ppl from midde east

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mogstars, Skywalker and 3 others
Imagine being this self hating
Hahahhaha wow people suck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, OGJBSLAYER and 5'7 zoomer
OP, aren't you Indian ?

Imagine call Middle Eastern countries shitholes as an Indian

The lack of self awareness

Muh religious intolerance.... better live as a religious fanatic than a nihilistic doomer

You won't get it. Fighting for your God feels better than anything in the world

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15977
Terabased OP from .is dropping the truthbombs ME is truly a shithole and I always jfl at immigrants in the West who brag about their country

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
OP, aren't you Indian ?

Muh religious intolerance.... better live as a religious fanatic than a nihilistic doomer

its not my post, its from .is

I know lol, but you seem to agree with him
I posted so i could see if other middle eastern agree or not, so i can know the entire picture

The only thing based about middle east is incest (we Jews practice it as well).

better live as a religious fanatic than a nihilistic doomer
this is a shit comparison lol
OP is right, id rather get the opportunity to get money, fuck bitches, do whatever i want / can reasonably, than 150.000 restrictions on my life, imposed by islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
OP, aren't you Indian ?

Ad hominem

OP could be Nigerian, doesn’t matter, there’s a reason why you didn’t choose to debate the points in the text.