Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Mine:

Sekiro
Nioh
Bloodborne
Cuphead

I also want to try Lies of P and Sifu when they go on sale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, normie_joe, HitAndRun and 1 other person
Gta 5 not hard but has a good story mode

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
LEGO Marvel Superheros in like 2017.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and vermillioncorefan
Pac-man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, HitAndRun and murdah
roblox obbies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, viniciz and wackedchives
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and HitAndRun

Post Hardest You Ever Beaten​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and smoth
incel trait to beat hard videogames

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Use1ess, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Haven't played many games probably cuphead

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
Getting Max prestige (15th/50) in COD Black Ops 1 only by quickscoping with an L96

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zyzz007 returns
bloons tower defense 3

Probably Elden Ring

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Ikaruga, you need 2 brains 130 IQ
Mario bros II The lost levels 120 IQ
Touhou (any) 120 IQ
Black (ps2) in extreme difficulty 115 IQ
Cuphead 110 IQ overrated, it's not that hard.
Doom Eternal hardest difficulty 105 IQ
Haven't played Dark Souls, ppl say it's hard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and dehydrated
Ice Climbers
Gradius III
Goldeneye64 on 00 difficulty
SF II the World Warrior
The Simpsons Hit N Run ( hence my username)
F Zero X
Final Fight
Mega Man 7
Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke
Ghouls N` Goblins
Contra 3: The Alien Wars
Metroid
Rygar
Castlevania III
Resident Evil 4 on Hardest difficulty without dying once

Hallow knight

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and mirrormogger
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and mirrormogger
Those are cakewalks

Try Kingdom hearts 2 on critical the game Is quite Easy but the post game optional boss fights are harder than souls game by a margin this fight in particular

Last edited:
Those are cakewalks

Try Kingdom hearts 2 on critical the game Is quiet Easy but the post game optional boss fights are harder than souls game by a margin this fight in particular

cakewalks?
those are like the hardest games of the last 10 years. Sure you aint beat none of them.

you incels are such bitter haters always trying to put others down just like normies tbh

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
cakewalks?
those are like the hardest games of the last 10 years. Sure you aint beat none of them.

you incels are such bitter haters always trying to put others down just like normies tbh
I beated all of them retard. Kingdom Heart on critical Is Just harder, at least for what It concern post game fights. I never spent more than 2 hours on any souls boss while i spent like 15 hours before figuring out how to beat lingering will and executing it

I beated all of them retard. Kingdom Heart on critical Is Just harder, at least for what It concern post game fights. I never spent more than 2 hours on any souls boss while i spent like 15 hours before fighting out how to beat lingering will
yeh sure you did dumbass.
frauding looks, now you frauding video game skills.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yeh sure you did dumbass.
frauding looks, now you frauding video game skills.
Lmao, those games are hyped as shit in that regard. What makes them "elitist" games Is that you cannot set the difficulty, but many games are harder than souls on their hardest difficulty. You don't require insane skills to play soul, Just Dodge the telegraphed attacks, get 3 hits in and repeat. Play Kingdom hearts on critical and beat lingering will and yozora then talk about brutal games. I've seen YouTube streamers beating malenia in 10 tries while taking 5 hours for lingering will WITH clues on how do beat him.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
incel trait to be shit at everything in life including videogames and then put down ppl who are better than your pathetic self.
im was always really good at competitive online games

but I never got how u can sit there alone days long in your dark room and learn moves from every single boss just to dodge in the perfect time

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Mine:

Sekiro
Nioh
Bloodborne
Cuphead

Hotline Miami 2; I genuinely wanted to rope playing that shit.

Charmless sekiro

im was always really good at competitive online games

but I never got how u can sit there alone days long in your dark room and learn moves from every single boss just to dodge in the perfect time
my oled gaming tv and PS5 is out in my beautiful living room and I play with lights on.
who is sitting in the dark?

also what you said is no better than a dumbass boomer mocking young people for liking video games
whilst he spends hours mindlessly watching football in his dorrito stained couch and also sitting in the dark mindlessly
watching movies and sitcoms.

at least with video games you have to think and learn as you said. Also have good hand eye co-ordination.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and st.hamudi but 6‘5
my oled gaming tv and PS5 is out in my beautiful living room and I play with lights on.
who is sitting in the dark?

also what you said is no better than a dumbass boomer mocking young people for liking video games
whilst he spends hours mindlessly watching football in his dorrito stained couch and also sitting in the dark mindlessly
watching movies and sitcoms.

at least with video games you have to think and learn as you said. Also have good hand eye co-ordination.
bet u convinced me
I love elden ring tbh, playing games on the side mogs if it’s not your life

bet u convinced me
I love elden ring tbh, playing games on the side mogs if it’s not your life
i wasnt trying to convince you.
why?
who is you or normies to determine how someone should live their lives?

my life is mines. if I want to play video games all day long that is my choice. i dont care what some cuck normie or boomer say on how I should live my life.
slaving away for some corporation or some bitch isnt a great life like you and many other
normies say it is. their life is pathetic and worthless, pointless rat race and backstabbing each other. all of them hate each other too.

Dishonored 2

i wasnt trying to convince you.
why?
who is you or normies to determine how someone should live their lives?

my life is mines. if I want to play video games all day long that is my choice. i dont care what some cuck normie or boomer say on how I should live my life.
slaving away for some corporation or some bitch isnt a great life like you and many other
normies say it is. their life is pathetic and worthless, pointless rat race and backstabbing each other. all of them hate each other too.
holy shit kys fucking unbearable incel

Ds3, multiple times

Dmc5 Dante must die mode.

Manhunt (Only had 2 two difficulties but the second one is plain sick minded. There is a couple chapters at the end that almost made me go crazy)

Deus Ex Human Revolution (Some of the bosses were almost unbeatable)

There are a lot really but i can't remember them right now and these are recent ones i played in the last year

Mine:

Sekiro
Nioh
Bloodborne
Cuphead

DS 3
deus ex on realistic w/a skills/augs and melee only
bo 1/2 on veteran
all the batman games on the hardest and then new game +

operation C
bubble ghost