Post-Isotretinoin tips?

NEOKAISER

NEOKAISER

underdeveloped temporal lobe
Hello,
I now have been on isotretinoin/accutane for 8 months. I am soon hopping off this poison, for my acne is almost completely gone. Any tips for post-isotretinoin skin care such as retinol or tretinoin and collagen production maxxing for the healing of acne scarring?

My current skincare consists of the basics:
Cleanser, toner, serum, spot care, under eye cream and moisturizer. As mentioned, I have been thinking of adding retinol or tretinoin to this, after finishing the pills.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
last bump

Good

My Morning Routine: whatever face wash is accessible PHA toner with 2% hyaluronic acid and Bioderma SPF 30–50 sunscreen, depending on exposure to the sun.
Evening Routine: identical to above, with two variations: After hyaluronic acid, I alternate days with tretiwell 0.05% from skinorac. Naturally, no sunscreen in the evenings.

• +1
Reactions: NEOKAISER
you dont use sunscreen?

Wait a few months before using active ingredients. Anecdotally thicker balms like LRP Cicaplast B5 has healed my skin nicely when running isotretinoin.

no need, i live in north europe.
im pretty sure sunscreen is mandatory while on accutane, and skincare cucks say you need to use it everyday

Hello,
I now have been on isotretinoin/accutane for 8 months. I am soon hopping off this poison, for my acne is almost completely gone. Any tips for post-isotretinoin skin care such as retinol or tretinoin and collagen production maxxing for the healing of acne scarring?

My current skincare consists of the basics:
Cleanser, toner, serum, spot care, under eye cream and moisturizer. As mentioned, I have been thinking of adding retinol or tretinoin to this, after finishing the pills.
i used retinol after accutane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62070