Post nicean "Christianity" is a travesty

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
It is not Christianity whatsoever. It is Yaldabaoth/Saturn cult. Disgusting distortion of sacred truths and teaching of original christians. Imperial Rome subverted Christianity long before it became known to broader masses. That way evil material universe was turned into "wonderful material universe" and Christ was turned from son of Monad into son of Yaldabaoth/Yhwh/Saturn. Most Gospels were rejected by emperor constantine and his henchmen and only these the most pro material universe and pro Rex Mundi (Yaldabaoth/self proclaimed god of material universe) were proclaimed as sacred. Christianity was irrevocably butchered by the biggest enemies of apprentices of Christ who decided to destroy it from inside and within. As soon as necean creed was proclaimed the only truthfull and sacred mass persecutions of true Christians of the hearth ensued. In 5th century there were only imperial cultists and vatican lapdogs left. That is truly a tragedy as Christ's teachings were liberating for the spirit and were huge threat to Demiurge and his achontic serfs, but unfortunately Rex Mundi and his slaves prevailed upon those who were true to the Christ. True Christian is more akin to the Buddhist that to the depraved imperial/vatican cultist that is trying to hide true knowledge concerning spiritual and whats beyond visible to the eye.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noobs, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
How does it look like if someone is liberated?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Goth
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
do you think jesus is god

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
do you think jesus is god
Christ is son and part of the true God but in no way shall he be worshipped as some idol or Hero. There is a possibility that Jesus never ever existed and it is a Imperial/Saturn cult diversion from the truth. Also the title Christ was used long before 0 C.E
How does it look like if someone is liberated?
The person escapes the cycle of rebirth and quits the space time matrix of this universe so he can return to the place where the soul originally came from and reunite with the wholeness of Pleroma. The key is to prevail upon all the tempations of the flesh (sex being the biggest one).

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Entschuldigung and Latinolooksmaxxer
Christ is son and part of the true God but in no way shall he be worshipped as some idol or Hero. There is a possibility that Jesus never ever existed and it is a Imperial/Saturn cult diversion from the truth. Also the title Christ was used long before 0 C.E

The person escapes the cycle of rebirth and quits the space time matrix of this universe so he can return to the place where the soul originally came from and reunite with the wholeness of Pleroma. The key is to prevail upon all the tempations of the flesh (sex being the biggest one).
wasnt nicean council the one to stablish joanine gospel as canon?

john is the high christology and the main responsible for unquestionable christ's status as deity in christianism bar some larpers like jeovah's witness that pretend john doesnt literally writes christ as god but for the most time (i might be mistaken though) it wasnt included as the canon texts only in the last of the councils it was included

most sources doesnt cite christ as a god but more akin to a holy being directly sent by god but still inferior to the Father
above the angels but perhaps not exactly 'above humans' - more so a role model for the 'ideal human'; kind of how islam for an example interprets the fall of lucifer as him being an angel/archangel that refused to view humans as superior to angels and didnt bow to Adam

Last edited:

This is what i most dislike about religions, it is this belief that there is someplace to escape to, that this world is prison full of despair and you need "liberation"

I do not know whether there is heaven, i do good thing i believe, because i like doing them, and i would be happy if heaven existed

But maybe this is all there is, maybe just watching sunset on christmas morning with coffee in hand is all life is about

Bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
wasnt nicean council the one to stablish joanine gospel as canon?
Yes it was and it also rejected like 90-95% percent of all Christian texts and labeled them as heretical. It also was mainly attended by roman elite and Church leaders that had connection with it and as we know it in the 4th century Roman empire was already grasping for its last breath and its fall was already inevitable at that point so they decide to destroy origianl christianity which they considered "subversive" and create imperial cult that woul unify all people of the empire (as the Sol Invictus + Imperial cult of Roman emperors as living gods both failed) so they compiled few Christian gospels (the most constroversial ones for most early christians by the way), some Paul's (or should I rather say Saul's) letters and dropped Jewish old testament into the mix (to humiliate Jews). But fear not many of the gnostic and true Christian texts are to this day in Vatican library as those crooks have been hoarding all that is significant. Also fire of Alexandrain library cleansed world from many original Christian (gnostic texts) that were either irrevocably lost or taken by roman elite and some pro roman church leaders and thus later inherited by the vatican. Why isnt Gospel of Thomas, Juda, Mary Magdalene, book of Jeu and hypostasis of the archons considered canon by post nicean Church? Because those books actually had some deeper spiritual message, insight and revealed truth about this reality and its rulers. Post nicean Christianity is simply an antichristian abomination and the rome and its successors will always be serving the beast (Satan/Saturn/Demiurge) no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
wtf even is that

This is what i most dislike about religions, it is this belief that there is someplace to escape to, that this world is prison full of despair and you need "liberation"

I do not know whether there is heaven, i do good thing i believe, because i like doing them, and i would be happy if heaven existed

But maybe this is all there is, maybe just watching sunset on christmas morning with coffee in hand is all life is about
This body is inherently evil and sinful. It needs to devour carcasses of other beings to be healthy, that is in no way an innocent and innately morally good creation whatsoever. Nature is one big bloodfest and constant fight between bodies with conflicting desires. Everything is cursed in this realm. Christ descended upon earth to teach the trapped souls how to escape and rise above the limitations of the body and mind that are prison of the divine spirit, yet his teachings were twisted and mauled by those who worship the beast (Demiurge). Number of the beast is 666 and it just so happens that human (and most animals) body is made out of carbon which has 6 protons, 6 electons and 6 neutrons. it couldnt be more blatant what this body truly is. Life in this wicked realm equals death as this feeble meat suit will inevitably one day die in pain or consume death of other beings.

Last edited:
Christ wasnt even refferend as the son of monad before the nicea we refer to him as the son of God also before the nicea people belives jesus was God and was meant to disscus the arain hersey which thought jesus wasnt God which overwelming amount of Bishops vote jesus is God

these are the people who some of the preached jesus was god before nicea

Lactantius
Wrote that Jesus was made both Son of God in the spirit and Son of man in the flesh

Arnobius
Wrote that Christ is God, and God of the hidden powers

Hippolytus of Rome
Wrote that the Logos is God, being the substance of God

Tertullian
Wrote that Christ is the only man without sin, and that Christ is also God

Ignatius of Antioch
Wrote that there is only one God, and that Jesus Christ is the only-begotten Son of God

Second Clement
A second century sermon that encourages people to think of Jesus Christ as God, and as the Judge of the living and the dead

And explain in evidence how
"ex Mundi and his slaves prevailed upon those who were true to the Christ. True Christian is more akin to the Buddhist that to the depraved imperial/vatican cultist that is trying to hide true knowledge concerning spiritual and whats beyond visible to the eye."'

And how jesus be the son of God and not be God he shares the same nature as the father thats why him and the father are one

this is just a claim with no evidence that you try to say to make christianity false but it isnt

how were we lapdogs in the 5th centruy bud

• JFL

Christ shares the same nature/essence as the father which means he is God john 10:30 John 17:5 john 14:11
Christ accepts worship in many places like john 20:28-29 matthew 2:11 matthew 21:9 etc
he was a hero becuase he died for our sins

Matthew 20:28
just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

John 13:1-17
It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.

2 The evening meal was in progress, and the devil had already prompted Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, to betray Jesus. 3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

9 “Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!”

10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you.” 11 For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.

12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

• Hmm...
This body is inherently evil and sinful. It needs to devour carcasses of other beings to be healthy, that is in no way an innocent and innately morally good creation whatsoever. Nature is one big bloodfest and constant fight between bodies with conflicting desires. Everything is cursed in this realm. Christ descended upon earth to teach the trapped souls how to escape and rise above the limitations of the body and mind that are prison of the divine spirit, yet his teachings were twisted and mauled by those who worship the beast (Demiurge). Number of the beast is 666 and it just so happens that human (and most animals) body is made out of carbon which has 6 protons, 6 electons and 6 neutrons. it couldnt be more blatant what this body truly is. Life in this wicked realm equals death as this feeble meat suit will inevitably one day die in pain or consume death of other beings.
why did you laugh at my reply seems your making up crap

Christ wasnt even refferend as the son of monad before the nicea we refer to him as the son of God also before the nicea people belives jesus was God and was meant to disscus the arain hersey which thought jesus wasnt God which overwelming amount of Bishops vote jesus is God

these are the people who some of the preached jesus was god before nicea
Blatant lies, there were more early christian authors that considered Christ to be Son of the highest unkowable God Monad and not the Jewish/Roman/or whatever creator of the material universe

In early Christian thought, the idea of Christ as the "Son of the Monad" comes primarily from Christian Gnostic traditions, where the "Monad" (Greek for "the One") refers to the ultimate, transcendent God who exists beyond all material reality. Several early Christian Gnostic authors and sects held views that align with this concept:

1. Valentinus (c. 100 – c. 160 CE)

• Valentinus was an early Christian theologian and one of the most famous Gnostic thinkers. His teachings described a complex cosmology in which the Monad (the ineffable and supreme Father) emanated various aeons (divine beings). Christ (or the Logos) was seen as an aeon, a manifestation of the Monad's divine essence. He played a crucial role in redeeming the fallen world and leading souls back to the Monad. Valentinian theology emphasized the transcendence of the Monad and the mediation of Christ.

2. Basilides (early 2nd century CE)

• Basilides, a Gnostic teacher in Alexandria, also emphasized the role of the Monad. In his cosmology, the Monad was the ultimate, unknowable source of all being. Christ (or the Logos) was the first emanation from the Monad, responsible for creating the lower heavens and eventually bringing salvation to the world. Basilides' system presented Christ as the intermediary who descended from the divine Pleroma to bring gnosis (knowledge) to humanity.

3. Ptolemy (Valentinian disciple)

• Ptolemy, a disciple of Valentinus, expanded on Valentinian ideas and provided further elaboration of Christ's role as a direct emanation from the Monad. In his writings (notably in his Letter to Flora), Ptolemy explained that Christ emanated from the Monad and was essential to the process of salvation, as he embodied the fullness of the divine nature, yet operated in the material world to bring redemption.

4. Heracleon (Valentinian theologian)

• Heracleon, another follower of Valentinus, developed a similar theology that focused on Christ as a figure who emanated from the Monad. His interpretation of the Gospel of John emphasized that Christ came from the upper spiritual realms to offer salvation by imparting divine knowledge (gnosis), thus returning souls to the original source, the Monad.

5. The Gospel of Truth (associated with Valentinian tradition)

• Although not attributed to a specific author, this Gnostic text, found in the Nag Hammadi Library, reflects Valentinian thought and describes Christ as an emanation from the divine Monad. The text presents Christ as the one who reveals the truth about the divine order and the way back to the Monad, overcoming ignorance and error.

6. Simon Magus (1st century CE)

• Simon Magus, a controversial early figure often associated with Gnosticism, is another key figure to consider. Although not strictly within Christian orthodoxy, Simon Magus is often described in early heresiological writings as teaching that Christ was a divine being emanating from the Monad. Some sources suggest that Simon considered himself an incarnation of the divine power (sometimes equated with the Son of the Monad), though this claim comes more from hostile critics like Irenaeus.
These early Christian Gnostic authors and traditions interpreted Christ not as a merely human figure but as a divine emanation from the Monad, a concept reflecting their mystical and often esoteric interpretations of Christian doctrine. These views were generally considered heretical by mainstream Christian theologians like Irenaeus and Tertullian, who criticized Gnostic cosmologies as deviating from apostolic teachings.

Also other authors/texts that were created before the council of Nicea

1. Marcus the Magician

• A follower of Valentinus, Marcus taught a system in which Christ was one of the aeons who emanated from the Monad.

2. Theodotus (Valentinian teacher)

• An early Christian writer influenced by Valentinus, Theodotus discussed Christ as an intermediary figure who descended from the Monad to bring gnosis.

3. Carpocrates

• Founder of a Gnostic sect, Carpocrates believed in a divine Christ who emanated from the higher spiritual realm.

4. Isidore (son of Basilides)

• Isidore, like his father Basilides, described Christ as an emanation from the Monad in his theological writings.

5. Monoimus the Arab

• A Gnostic thinker who viewed the Monad as the source of all existence, with Christ as the divine revealer of the Monad's mysteries.

6. Apelles (disciple of Marcion)

• Apelles developed his own Christology, which included elements of Gnosticism, with Christ as a heavenly being emanating from the highest God.

7. Cerinthus

• A Jewish-Christian Gnostic who saw Christ as a divine being distinct from Jesus, who descended from the higher realms.

8. Secundus (Valentinian thinker)

• A prominent figure in the Valentinian tradition, Secundus considered Christ as a crucial emanation from the divine Pleroma.

9. Marcion of Sinope

• Although not strictly a Gnostic, Marcion saw Christ as a divine figure distinct from the creator God, sent by the higher, benevolent God.

10. Ophites (Gnostic sect)

• This sect revered the serpent in Eden as a bringer of knowledge and saw Christ as a divine being who emanated from the highest God.

11. Cainites (Gnostic sect)

• The Cainites revered figures like Cain and Judas and believed Christ was a divine being sent by the true God, the Monad, to oppose the false creator.

12. Saturninus (Syrian Gnostic)

• Saturninus described Christ as an aeon sent from the highest God to redeem the material world created by lower powers.

13. Epiphanes (son of Carpocrates)

• He elaborated on his father’s teachings, presenting Christ as a divine being emanating from the highest spiritual realm.

14. Justin the Gnostic

• Different from the orthodox Justin Martyr, this Gnostic Justin described Christ as a divine being who came from the Monad to defeat the Demiurge.

15. The Gospel of the Egyptians

• A Gnostic text that presents a cosmology in which Christ emanates from the supreme God to reveal salvation to humanity.

16. The Apocryphon of John

• A key Gnostic text that describes Christ as an emanation from the Monad, who brings knowledge and salvation.

17. The Gospel of Philip

• This Valentinian text describes Christ as an emanation from the divine Pleroma, sent to reveal the mysteries of the Monad.

18. The Gospel of Thomas

• Although not explicitly Gnostic, this text contains mystical sayings of Jesus that some Gnostic sects interpreted as pointing to Christ’s divine origin from the Monad.

19. The Pistis Sophia

• A Gnostic text describing Christ as an emanation from the divine realm who helps redeem Sophia (Wisdom) and restore order to the cosmos.

20. The Tripartite Tractate

• A Gnostic work that presents a Valentinian cosmology where Christ is one of the first emanations from the supreme God.

21. The Apocalypse of Adam

• A Sethian Gnostic text that portrays Christ as a revealer of knowledge, connected to the highest God beyond the material world.

22. The Hypostasis of the Archons

• This Gnostic text depicts Christ as a divine figure who opposes the Archons (rulers of the material world) and leads souls back to the Monad.

23. The Gospel of Mary (Magdalene)

• A Gnostic text that depicts Christ as a divine revealer of the true, hidden knowledge of the highest God.

24. The Book of Thomas the Contender

• Another Gnostic text that views Christ as a teacher sent from the higher divine realm to reveal the path of salvation.

25. The Apocalypse of Peter

• A Gnostic apocalypse that presents Christ as an emanation from the true God, distinct from the material world.

26. The Second Treatise of the Great Seth

• This Gnostic text describes Christ as a figure from the higher Pleroma who descends to save humanity from the powers of the material world.

27. The Paraphrase of Shem

• A Gnostic text that presents Christ as a divine being who comes to reveal the truth about the Monad and the created world.

28. The Gospel of Judas

• In this Gnostic text, Christ is depicted as a divine being who reveals secret knowledge to Judas, suggesting his connection to the supreme God.

29. The Exegesis on the Soul

• A Gnostic work that presents Christ as the redeemer of the soul, guiding it back to the divine source beyond the material realm.

30. The Sophia of Jesus Christ

• Another Gnostic text in which Christ, as an emanation of the Monad, teaches the mysteries of salvation and the true divine order.

Yes it was and it also rejected like 90-95% percent of all Christian texts and labeled them as heretical. It also was mainly attended by roman elite and Church leaders that had connection with it and as we know it in the 4th century Roman empire was already grasping for its last breath and its fall was already inevitable at that point so they decide to destroy origianl christianity which they considered "subversive" and create imperial cult that woul unify all people of the empire (as the Sol Invictus + Imperial cult of Roman emperors as living gods both failed) so they compiled few Christian gospels (the most constroversial ones for most early christians by the way), some Paul's (or should I rather say Saul's) letters and dropped Jewish old testament into the mix (to humiliate Jews). But fear not many of the gnostic and true Christian texts are to this day in Vatican library as those crooks have been hoarding all that is significant. Also fire of Alexandrain library cleansed world from many original Christian (gnostic texts) that were either irrevocably lost or taken by roman elite and some pro roman church leaders and thus later inherited by the vatican. Why isnt Gospel of Thomas, Juda, Mary Magdalene, book of Jeu and hypostasis of the archons considered canon by post nicean Church? Because those books actually had some deeper spiritual message, insight and revealed truth about this reality and its rulers. Post nicean Christianity is simply an antichristian abomination and the rome and its successors will always be serving the beast (Satan/Saturn/Demiurge) no matter what.
Evidence or proof of it being rejected bud

he composition of the Gospel of Thomas is unknown. Some scholars date the Gospel as early as 60 AD, and others proposed a later date 110 AD - 250 AD. The church considers the Gospel of Thomas as heretical, Gnostic.

I'm listing out some of the key observations from the Gospel.

1. Unlike the other canonical gospels, the Gospel of Thomas does not follow a narrative style and includes 114 sayings of Jesus called "logia".
  2. The first logia start with " Jesus said: Whoever lives interpretation of these words will no longer tastest death". If anyone loves mystery, then this first logia will drive you to read the entire book. There are other instances of secret teachings mentioned in this book. Jesus says that he will reveal the mysteries to only those who are worthy. There is an element of mystery in this Gospel.
  3. Jesus is portrayed as a teacher guiding his followers to become enlightened, to look within themselves to find him, to find God’s kingdom.
  4. The Gospel doesn't talk about the birth of Jesus or the resurrection of Jesus or eternal sin.
  5. Two female disciples Mary, Salome are mentioned in this Gospel, listening to Jesus's teachings.
  6. The Kingdom of God is shown as residing inside and outside us, spread around this world.
  7. Jesus asks everyone to continue to seek God, and when they get to know, they will first feel disturbed, then marvel and then they will reign over All.
  8. Jesus advises his disciples to become like infants, be naked, be open; only then they will find the Kingdom of God.
  9. Jesus says being a disciple is not easy. They will have to leave their families. His teachings will create divisions among people, among families. His followers will be near to fire.
  10. Jesus says, Do not fast or pray or give alms without love because God will know that act is a lie as we are naked before heaven.
  11. Many parables quoted in this Gospel are similar to the ones in the canonical gospels.
  12. When the disciples ask who will guide them after Jesus leaves, Jesus says listen to James the Just.
  13. Jesus sometimes equates the disciples as equal and advises against calling him "Master". At other times, he says they are like little children.
  14. Jesus says everybody can become great even higher than John the Baptist if they become small( humble) and know the Kingdom.
  15. Jesus shares some secret teaching to Thomas, which Thomas doesn't share with other disples, fearing they will stone him and the stone will turn to fire in return and consume them.
  16. Jesus's teachings emphasize a lot on the soul, the need for the soul and body to become one, for the inner and outer to become one, for the male and female to become one. The reference to the male and female here is most likely the masculine and feminine characteristics.
  17. Another key theme in the Gospel is the mention of Light. Jesus says, "I am the Light that shines on everyone. I am the All. ". This Light can be seen when a piece of wood is split or when you turn over a stone. The Light here could refer to God's presence. Jesus later says he dwells within the people of Light.
  18. Jesus says to look within ourselves to find Jesus. When disciples ask Jesus, "when will be the day that you appear to us?". Jesus says, when you are naked as newborn infants, you will see the son of God.
  19. When disciples ask about their end, Jesus says those who know the beginning will not taste death.
  20. Jesus says, when people gain knowledge, they should share it with others. They should not become like the Pharisees and scribes, who received the keys of knowledge but did not go within, and those you wanted to go there, they prevented them.
  21. When disciples ask, "Is circumcision useful or not?” and Jesus replies, " If it was useful, God would have created circumcised sons. Instead, it is the circumcision in the sprint that is truly useful.
  22. Jesus asks everyone to build strong faith. Many parables are about building a solid foundation for faith.
  23. Jesus stresses the importance of fasting and keeping the Sabbath (finding time for God) to reach God; if you do not fast, you will not find the Kingdom of God. If you do not celebrate the Sabbath, you will not find Father.
  24. Many of Jesus's teachings is on being humble. Jesus says, 'People are intoxicated; they forget they came naked to the world and will leave naked to the world'.
  25. Jesus says Blessed are the poor, people who have undergone ordeals, those who are hungry, those who are persecuted. Blessed are those who listen to the Word of the Father and truly follow it.
  26. Jesus says Focus on the things that are everlasting and not materialistic things of this world. Saving the soul is essential, and not the body. When you want to give help/money, give it to someone who will never pay it back.
  27. When disciples ask if they should pay Ceasar, he says, give to Ceasar what is his, give to God what is gods and give to me what is mine.
  28. In the last logia, Peter is shown as someone who doesn't like Mary because she is not worthy because she is a woman. Jesus says he will guide her so that she becomes a man. Here the reference of becoming a man could be masculine qualities like leadership, boldness, etc.
Gospel of Thomas brings a different perspective on Jesus teachin

Blatant lies, there were more early christian authors that considered Christ to be Son of the highest unkowable God Monad and not the Jewish/Roman/or whatever creator of the material universe

In early Christian thought, the idea of Christ as the "Son of the Monad" comes primarily from Christian Gnostic traditions, where the "Monad" (Greek for "the One") refers to the ultimate, transcendent God who exists beyond all material reality. Several early Christian Gnostic authors and sects held views that align with this concept:

• Valentinus was an early Christian theologian and one of the most famous Gnostic thinkers. His teachings described a complex cosmology in which the Monad (the ineffable and supreme Father) emanated various aeons (divine beings). Christ (or the Logos) was seen as an aeon, a manifestation of the Monad's divine essence. He played a crucial role in redeeming the fallen world and leading souls back to the Monad. Valentinian theology emphasized the transcendence of the Monad and the mediation of Christ.

• Basilides, a Gnostic teacher in Alexandria, also emphasized the role of the Monad. In his cosmology, the Monad was the ultimate, unknowable source of all being. Christ (or the Logos) was the first emanation from the Monad, responsible for creating the lower heavens and eventually bringing salvation to the world. Basilides' system presented Christ as the intermediary who descended from the divine Pleroma to bring gnosis (knowledge) to humanity.

• Ptolemy, a disciple of Valentinus, expanded on Valentinian ideas and provided further elaboration of Christ's role as a direct emanation from the Monad. In his writings (notably in his Letter to Flora), Ptolemy explained that Christ emanated from the Monad and was essential to the process of salvation, as he embodied the fullness of the divine nature, yet operated in the material world to bring redemption.

• Heracleon, another follower of Valentinus, developed a similar theology that focused on Christ as a figure who emanated from the Monad. His interpretation of the Gospel of John emphasized that Christ came from the upper spiritual realms to offer salvation by imparting divine knowledge (gnosis), thus returning souls to the original source, the Monad.

• Although not attributed to a specific author, this Gnostic text, found in the Nag Hammadi Library, reflects Valentinian thought and describes Christ as an emanation from the divine Monad. The text presents Christ as the one who reveals the truth about the divine order and the way back to the Monad, overcoming ignorance and error.

• Simon Magus, a controversial early figure often associated with Gnosticism, is another key figure to consider. Although not strictly within Christian orthodoxy, Simon Magus is often described in early heresiological writings as teaching that Christ was a divine being emanating from the Monad. Some sources suggest that Simon considered himself an incarnation of the divine power (sometimes equated with the Son of the Monad), though this claim comes more from hostile critics like Irenaeus.
These early Christian Gnostic authors and traditions interpreted Christ not as a merely human figure but as a divine emanation from the Monad, a concept reflecting their mystical and often esoteric interpretations of Christian doctrine. These views were generally considered heretical by mainstream Christian theologians like Irenaeus and Tertullian, who criticized Gnostic cosmologies as deviating from apostolic teachings.

1. Marcus the Magician

• A follower of Valentinus, Marcus taught a system in which Christ was one of the aeons who emanated from the Monad.

• An early Christian writer influenced by Valentinus, Theodotus discussed Christ as an intermediary figure who descended from the Monad to bring gnosis.

3. Carpocrates

• Founder of a Gnostic sect, Carpocrates believed in a divine Christ who emanated from the higher spiritual realm.

• Isidore, like his father Basilides, described Christ as an emanation from the Monad in his theological writings.

5. Monoimus the Arab

• A Gnostic thinker who viewed the Monad as the source of all existence, with Christ as the divine revealer of the Monad's mysteries.

• Apelles developed his own Christology, which included elements of Gnosticism, with Christ as a heavenly being emanating from the highest God.

7. Cerinthus

• A Jewish-Christian Gnostic who saw Christ as a divine being distinct from Jesus, who descended from the higher realms.

• A prominent figure in the Valentinian tradition, Secundus considered Christ as a crucial emanation from the divine Pleroma.

9. Marcion of Sinope

• Although not strictly a Gnostic, Marcion saw Christ as a divine figure distinct from the creator God, sent by the higher, benevolent God.

• This sect revered the serpent in Eden as a bringer of knowledge and saw Christ as a divine being who emanated from the highest God.

• The Cainites revered figures like Cain and Judas and believed Christ was a divine being sent by the true God, the Monad, to oppose the false creator.

• Saturninus described Christ as an aeon sent from the highest God to redeem the material world created by lower powers.

• He elaborated on his father’s teachings, presenting Christ as a divine being emanating from the highest spiritual realm.

14. Justin the Gnostic

• Different from the orthodox Justin Martyr, this Gnostic Justin described Christ as a divine being who came from the Monad to defeat the Demiurge.

• A Gnostic text that presents a cosmology in which Christ emanates from the supreme God to reveal salvation to humanity.

• A key Gnostic text that describes Christ as an emanation from the Monad, who brings knowledge and salvation.

17. The Gospel of Philip

• This Valentinian text describes Christ as an emanation from the divine Pleroma, sent to reveal the mysteries of the Monad.

18. The Gospel of Thomas

• Although not explicitly Gnostic, this text contains mystical sayings of Jesus that some Gnostic sects interpreted as pointing to Christ’s divine origin from the Monad.

19. The Pistis Sophia

• A Gnostic text describing Christ as an emanation from the divine realm who helps redeem Sophia (Wisdom) and restore order to the cosmos.

• A Gnostic work that presents a Valentinian cosmology where Christ is one of the first emanations from the supreme God.

• A Sethian Gnostic text that portrays Christ as a revealer of knowledge, connected to the highest God beyond the material world.

• This Gnostic text depicts Christ as a divine figure who opposes the Archons (rulers of the material world) and leads souls back to the Monad.

• A Gnostic text that depicts Christ as a divine revealer of the true, hidden knowledge of the highest God.

• Another Gnostic text that views Christ as a teacher sent from the higher divine realm to reveal the path of salvation.

• A Gnostic apocalypse that presents Christ as an emanation from the true God, distinct from the material world.

• This Gnostic text describes Christ as a figure from the higher Pleroma who descends to save humanity from the powers of the material world.

• A Gnostic text that presents Christ as a divine being who comes to reveal the truth about the Monad and the created world.

28. The Gospel of Judas

• In this Gnostic text, Christ is depicted as a divine being who reveals secret knowledge to Judas, suggesting his connection to the supreme God.

• A Gnostic work that presents Christ as the redeemer of the soul, guiding it back to the divine source beyond the material realm.

• Another Gnostic text in which Christ, as an emanation of the Monad, teaches the mysteries of salvation and the true divine order.
All your naming is gnostic Gospels and gnostisms which is set of early christians that rejected the official churches so you cant use this as christ is not be worshiped this only from a gnostic point of view

I get the point, however since christ is the son of the real god, then obviously he shares his ideas as well and then it would be the same question as with devil:

Why not defeat bad god that created material world amd liberate people in the first place?

• +1

1. Marcus the Magician

3. Carpocrates

5. Monoimus the Arab

7. Cerinthus

9. Marcion of Sinope

14. Justin the Gnostic

17. The Gospel of Philip

18. The Gospel of Thomas

19. The Pistis Sophia

28. The Gospel of Judas

The Gnostic gospels were often written in the second and third centuries, after the canonical gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and other New Testament writings. By this time, the early Christian communities had developed a more defined set of beliefs and practices, and the Gnostic texts were seen as diverging from this established tradition.

• Hmm...
he early church's leaders, such as the Church Fathers (e.g., Irenaeus, Tertullian, and Athanasius), were instrumental in defining orthodoxy and combating what they saw as heretical ideas. They rejected Gnostic writings as they were seen to undermine the authority of the apostles and the foundational teachings of the Christian faith.

1. Marcus the Magician

3. Carpocrates

5. Monoimus the Arab

7. Cerinthus

9. Marcion of Sinope

14. Justin the Gnostic

17. The Gospel of Philip

18. The Gospel of Thomas

19. The Pistis Sophia

28. The Gospel of Judas

he early church's leaders, such as the Church Fathers (e.g., Irenaeus, Tertullian, and Athanasius), were instrumental in defining orthodoxy and combating what they saw as heretical ideas. They rejected Gnostic writings as they were seen to undermine the authority of the apostles and the foundational teachings of the Christian faith.

No
99% of historians agree that Jesus existed
So why there is no mention of such man in the contemporary records whatsoever? Does almost all ancient greek hystorians believing in Golden and Silver age when Gods lived amongst humans means it is a historic fact? Do roman historians describing live of Heracles warrant in his absolutely undeniable existence? I myself am inclined to believe such man existed but I keep open mind just in case it happens to be another psyop and trap for the spirit.

The Gnostic gospels were often written in the second and third centuries, after the canonical gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and other New Testament writings. By this time, the early Christian communities had developed a more defined set of beliefs and practices, and the Gnostic texts were seen as diverging from this established tradition.
It was the other way round. Gnosticism existed even bofore supposed birth of the Christ

So why there is no mention of such man in the contemporary records whatsoever? Does almost all ancient greek hystorians believing in Golden and Silver age when Gods lived amongst humans means it is a historic fact? Do roman historians describing live of Heracles warrant in his absolutely undeniable existence? I myself am inclined to believe such man existed but I keep open mind just in case it happens to be another psyop and trap for the spirit.
Greek gods may be based on actual people

• +1
It was the other way round. Gnosticism existed even bofore supposed birth of the Christ
It was mostly way after christ and did not support the tradtional view if its before christ how can we its true?