Post update on my ascension journey

VinnyH

VinnyH

unborn mogger
Hello dear users, i have come to inform u guys with my ascension journey!!

Yes u heard me right

Im only gonna be talking about my bone structure cause that's the part where it's brutal, every inch of ressecion just gone. Its incredible how i ascend in such young age already, im probably gonna look better later on after my teenage years. Brutal knowing a 14 yr old kid ascended this hard
MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
Screenshot 2024 01 10 21 15 12 51 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Here's a pic of me a few years ago. Boneless subhuman ethnic, a literal currycel.

IMG 20240111 165551

A pic of me recently, bone wise i ascended so fucking hard, my browridge drastically got stronger and compact, chin literally fucking grew, jaw got more compact and ressecion was gone.
I aswell got a great infra glabbelar notch now compared to then. Literally insane how huge my bone structure improved, forget about harmony, bone structure fucking changes everything]

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Emanuel, Kazuya, ferfdd and 3 others

Yes u heard me right

MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
View attachment 2670332

Here's a pic of me a few years ago. Boneless subhuman ethnic, a literal currycel.

View attachment 2670334
A pic of me recently, bone wise i ascended so fucking hard, my browridge drastically got stronger and compact, chin literally fucking grew, jaw got more compact and ressecion was gone.
I aswell got a great infra glabbelar notch now compared to then. Literally insane how huge my bone structure improved, forget about harmony, bone structure fucking changes everything]
Bump

You went from skinny fat to skinny? Bones didn't grow that quickly nor would it change so drastically so late. Going from 25 percent body fat to 12 will look like you got so much more mass it's almost unbelievable. You just revealed what looked reccesed but what's actually decent. Anyone above 12 percent body fat should just wait till 18+ and lean down

• +1
Reactions: sayi and BoredPrince
Your head is comically way to big for your neck though, and your browridge seems Photoshopped. Otherwise you look really ummm "special". Looks like a chadpreet morph send video so that we can check if it's unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel
instead of jutting like a retard go to an ortho

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel, ferfdd and VinnyH
Your head is comically way to big for your neck though, and your browridge seems Photoshopped. Otherwise you look really ummm "special". Looks like a chadpreet morph send video so that we can check if it's unfrauded
Yes bhai check my other threads I've sent a motion bhai

Lmfao u remind me of that one pajeet

Yes u heard me right

MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
View attachment 2670332

View attachment 2670334
W, what did u do?

Holy shit ur neck is microscopic compared to your head. Work on that shit.

Yes u heard me right

MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
View attachment 2670332

View attachment 2670334
I saw u on tiktok

• Woah
Reactions: VinnyH

Yes u heard me right

MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
View attachment 2670332

View attachment 2670334
What did you do

You can literally see the dresser bend in the photo 😂

wow impress

Yes u heard me right

MY ascension JOURNEY!!
[/SPOILER
View attachment 2670332

View attachment 2670334
wow impressive. what did u do

nasal bridge and browridge got drastic changes

wow impress

wow impressive. what did u do
Not bullying the kid that got bullied, after that I ascended by 4 tiers, sean o pry maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer
You edited your brow ridge

Take proper pictures, or else is just angle frauding. Also your chin is still recessed and I bet that from the front your lower third is shorter than the other thirds of your face.

Before to previous, impressive.