Post your face so @RecessedPrettyboy can morph you into Chad-Lite/Chad (Cool guy)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I asked for his permission on this, of course and he is more than down.

He should go into working for people who need consulting on what plastic surgeries they need. Has a fucking eye and talent, I tell you bruv.

@Johann0815 (My boy)
FaceApp 1591539721369

I lowered his brows, fixed his lips, gave him a shit canthoplasty and added like 1mm of pfl on each side

@MakinItHappen (Myself)
FaceApp 1591542354751

20200607 122943

What you need to do: Skin lightening, very small upper lip fillers and maybe lower lip too, canthoplasty + lower eyelid retraction, rhino for a smaller Caucasian nose (I made the width smaller by a few mm), botox to lower brows or minoxidil on eyebrows to make them thicker to make them hopefully seem lower, minoxidil on beard or if you can make it thicker and denser like in the morph thats even better and im not sure if you have ptosis or not but it seems like you do a little bit so ptosis surgery too. all the eye area work you should consult and do with taban. save up for that its your biggest failo. oh and light green contacts for a better eye color

So leave your selfies here and let his magic do the rest. Also let him know if you need advice on surgeries or other ways of LooksMaxing. He just needs you to be at least 4 feet away from the lens. Remember this no-more than a bit of fun, so frustrated incels, keep your act together with the cope and bluepill talk, it's gotten old.

@RecessedPrettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Johann0815 and RecessedPrettyboy
Weak morphs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Mr.cope, Deleted member 6965 and 2 others
Weak morphs.

Giving someone an extreme jaw which doesn't suit their face would be stepping out the boundaries of maintaining facial harmony.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deer, inceletto, Dog face and 1 other person
I asked for his permission on this, of course and he is more than down.

He should go into working for people who need consulting on what plastic surgeries they need. Has a fucking eye and talent, I tell you bruv.

@Johann0815 (My boy)
View attachment 449491

@MakinItHappen (Myself)
View attachment 449493
View attachment 449494

So leave your selfies here and let his magic do the rest. Also let him know if you need advice on surgeries or other ways of LooksMaxing. He just needs you to be at least 4 feet away from the lens. Remember this no-more than a bit of fun, so frustrated incels, keep your act together with the cope and bluepill talk, it's gotten old.

@RecessedPrettyboy
Lipfiller + canthoplasty + fatgrafting = 15k = Lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Go ahead and do something better thats achievable and not unrealistic

What do u need fat grafting for?
Undereyeshadows. Its optional, but would make a slight difference.

edited

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
@RecessedPrettyboy good advice, ngl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
20200607 191257

can u please apply the filter on this pic of arabincel @RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
31284324 1C61 4301 88CC C19DAAA6F1C6

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: deer, Deleted member 2756, CursedOne and 6 others
Fuck me, you're already fucking ruling you prick.

Look at the symmetry on that shit man.

Fucking chiselled nose and chin/jaw. Are you already photoshopping? ROFL
My nose isn’t chiseled, I’m half Asian

My nose isn’t chiseled, I’m half Asian

It looks like a carpenter has smoothed the edges lol

You already look chad-lite. How tall?

It looks like a carpenter has had smoothed the edges lol

You already look chad-lite. How tall?
5”11, I hope I grow more though. I’m trying to ascend to chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patient A and Deleted member 6908
5”11, I hope I grow more though. I’m trying to ascend to chad.

Your lower-tier and PARTS of your middle-tier are already chad. Not anyone here will ever come close to disputing that.

Did you practise tongue posture correct breathing and all that bollocks through puberty and shit? Face muscle exercises etc? Or this pure genetical and nothing environmental?

Last edited:
He'll morph me to a chadlite?
Thats a downgrade honestly but let him do his thing
Screenshot 20200505 104641

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowasian, Deleted member 4563, ShortMulatto and 4 others
Your lower-tier and PARTS of your middle-tier are already chad. Not anyone here will ever come close to disputing that.

Did you practise tongue posture correct breathing and all that bollocks through puberty and shit? Face muscle exercises etc? Or this pure genetical and nothing environmental?
I have mewed for 1 and a half years till now from 14 years of age. However my Asian mother has very strong cheekbones, so I doubt it’s all environmental. I still think mewing is good as it reduces double chin show.
Giga mogger

WTF NO way which type central asian right? if your SEA or a east asian then i don't belive it
Half Thai.
Wait is it actually a surprise?

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6785
Wider eyebrows, get minoxidil for them, more chin height, slighly wider mouth, straighter lower lid. If I were you id grow out your hair too. You are already chad anywayView attachment 449575

So in your expert opinion would you have the kid in at Chad-lite, Chad or in-between, as we speak? (Without the morph)

Last edited:
Do it

Attachments

• IMG_20200607_214105_701.jpg
    IMG_20200607_214105_701.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 100
Leave my eye colour as it is plz

762EA4CC 0C4C 4F07 B453 47F38FD6BE3E

Bigger chin, wider mouth, smaller nose, skin lightening, straighter lower lids, lower brows and lower hairline
FaceApp 1591551490665

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 6908
I have mewed for 1 and a half years till now from 14 years of age. However my Asian mother has very strong cheekbones, so I doubt it’s all environmental. I still think mewing is good as it reduces double chin show.

Half Thai.
Wait is it actually a surprise?

Bruhhhhhh your half thai and your not surprised ? was your mom a hapa as well ?

No 100% Thai. My dad is 100% British

Bruhhhhhhh your my life fuel.

This is where the average south east asian lines up genetically look where the average european is and how genes often work is you are always half way between your mom and dad going by this you would be clustered near me genetically which is basically a curry trust me when i say this not only have you hit the gene lottery you dodged a bullet to large it's not even funny https://ia601501.us.archive.org/12/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_World (pdf 1).pdf

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6785
Bruhhhhhhh your my life fuel.

View attachment 449683

This is where the average south east asian lines up genetically look where the average european is and how genes often work is you are always half way between your mom and dad going by this you would be clustered near me genetically which is basically a curry trust me when i say this not only have you hit the gene lottery you dodged a bullet to large it's not even funny https://ia601501.us.archive.org/12/items/pca-67-world-pdf-1/PCA_67_World (pdf 1).pdf
Damn. This humbled me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person

Attachments

• 7DB9742B-0356-4DCC-8104-64FC18A296FA.jpeg
    7DB9742B-0356-4DCC-8104-64FC18A296FA.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 50
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
6A40374E BA37 4B12 A214 9A633F96CD98

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Made mouth wider, decreased lip size, dye eyebrow, bigger chin and mandible, defined gonions and smaller nose
AirBrush 20200607171710

Also normal sized lips
FaceApp 1591560977629

• Love it