Post your lifting goals of 2021 (DYELS enter at your own risk)

D

Deleted member 11536

Laughing at you
Current stats (at 6'1" natty 1.5 years training)
weight: 84.5kg
bodyfat: 11-12%
arms (flexed and unpumped): 15.5 inches
picture reference:

DFEAF32B 8B93 41B2 902A 28A7B6A25DAC

End of year goals:
weight: 90kg maximum
bodyfat: maintain or lower
arms: 16.5 inches minimum
picture reference:

Not achieving your goals is unacceptable. Regardless of Covid lockdown. Would make this thread more in-depth including lifts and stuff but canโ€™t imagine anyone would care to read that. Will make ultimate gymcelling thread if people still wanna see it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Mouthbreath, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
goal: 200kg 10%bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, WadlowMaxxing, ezio6 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, WadlowMaxxing, incoming slayer and 4 others
how much improving your body has impacted how women and other men treat you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536
how much improving your body has impacted how women and other men treat you?
It's the best thing I have ever done. My physique isn't even that impressive compared to what incels think you have to look like to slay. I went from being treated like a pushover by girls who had bigger arms than me to being respected and mired hard for my physique. Lots of girls who wouldn't of given me the time of day before say how they're intimidated by how good I look now and I just cage at them.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mouthbreath, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
My physique isn't even that impressive compared to what incels think you have to look like to slay.

social media are spreading this bodybuilders bullshit, in my experience woman crave body like yours, maybe less ripped, but lean and athletic is surely 100 fold better than GOMAD permabulkers and fartmaxxers or other kinds of retards.

You have write " biceps bigger than me", so I can assume you were skinny. This make me think how much a skinnyfat body can repels women, if a you were treated as bad as you write.

btw, thank you for confirming that women opinions of men are not set in stone.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 11536
Thats my goal for the next 2 years, including the tatts and tan.

• +1
  • +1
social media are spreading this bodybuilders bullshit, in my experience woman crave body like yours, maybe less ripped, but lean and athletic is surely 100 fold better than GOMAD permabulkers and fartmaxxers or other kinds of retards.

You have write " biceps bigger than me", so I can assume you were skinny. This make me think how much a skinnyfat body can repels women, if a you were treated as bad as you write.

btw, thank you for confirming that women opinions of men are not set in stone.
I wasn't skinnyfat just extremely skinny. This girl I'm seeing atm and consider to be skinny as fuck weighs more than I did before lifting it's pretty insane. It's never set in stone man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
Tan is gonna ruin your skin bro, how you wanna do it?
Can't wait to get sunbeds again. That shit makes you look 10x more ripped and makes you way better looking

Tan is gonna ruin your skin bro, how you wanna do it?
mt2
But yes its true, tanning has bad effect on aging, but very ones on your smv.
Its a big conflict, and also a big risk, since i am oldcel.
Maybe i skip the tanning this summer.

• +1
mt2
But yes its true, tanning has bad effect on aging, but very ones on your smv.
Its a big conflict, and also a big risk, since i am oldcel.
Maybe i skip the tanning this summer.
just get a tan if you're shredded and in peak condition otherwise it's useless

• +1
yeah, I was talking about me.
being extremely skinny is a lot better than being skinny fat with man boobs, I was dieting and training, but lockdown put me back into severe depression so I re-start to eat shit and training less. You have motivated me a lot bro.
You're welcome bro. Remember there's no excuse not to be shredded. Being shredded is mostly diet anyways. If you're training from home in lockdown get as much weight as you can get your hands on and max out progressing on push-ups etc aiming for explosiveness. Everything else won't do much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 6997
MAX MUSCLE = (spider stamina athletic calculator)

US NAVY CALCULATOR = (body fat and muscle calculator with waist/neck measurements)

picture reference:

View attachment 919420

End of year goals:
picture reference:

View attachment 919427
Not achieving your goals is unacceptable. Regardless of Covid lockdown. Would make this thread more in-depth including lifts and stuff but canโ€™t imagine anyone would care to read that. Will make ultimate gymcelling thread if people still wanna see it.
Bench squat and deadlifts

• +1
Weighted push up with 4 plates tbh

• +1
My goal is to drop 5kgs of fat, gain 10kg of muscle and decrease 1-2mins my average km running times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11536 and WadlowMaxxing
If you are pale, you can just remain pale, plenty of girls will suck your dick, some ethnics become instawet thinking they will have "white sons".
Or you can do some tret + copes like eating carrots, or go the melanotan2 route and tan for like 5-10 mins whenever, which wont be enough time to rkt your collagen.

• JFL
picture reference:

View attachment 919420

End of year goals:
picture reference:

View attachment 919427
mirin.
i just started my gymmaxx attempt about 4 weeks ago.

* Above achievement.
1. how many times of training per week on average? (and how long training sessions on average?)

• +1
mirin.
i just started my gymmaxx attempt about 4 weeks ago.

* Above achievement.
1. how many times of training per week on average? (and how long training sessions on average?)
If you're just starting out something as basic as a 5x5 routine like stronglifts is enough to make gains. The most important thing which people overlook when starting out is that you need to simply be lifting consistently, which is why programs like it work. I get depressed if I don't train so train 5x a week and have done for the last year with the exception of lockdowns when training got fucked over. Luckily training at a friend's house right now although it's limited.

If you're just starting out something as basic as a 5x5 routine like stronglifts is enough to make gains. The most important thing which people overlook when starting out is that you need to simply be lifting consistently, which is why programs like it work. I get depressed if I don't train so train 5x a week and have done for the last year with the exception of lockdowns when training got fucked over. Luckily training at a friend's house right now although it's limited.
thanks.
so far i have been doing about 5x training per week. but mostly each session the same excercises each time, and doing 2 or sessions per day, of the maxx amount that i can manage to do them.

Last 1.5 week i have a door pull up bar thing. It took me this time. to now be able to do 2 pull ups. at first i couldn't even do 1. brutals.

I do stay carefull, to not injure myself. because i want to be able to get consistency. and i'm a bit old, so i assume injury recovery is slow than.

• +1