Post your most embarrasing moments that still make you cringe

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Mine is when i was drunk as fuck and cold approached at bunch of 25 year old girls. It still makes me cringe so bad. Luckily it was night time and they didn't see my face

I remember 10 years ago back when I was 7-8, some friends of my father offered me kindly to walk the dog, and handed me the leash.

They held the leash on my eye level, so instead of grabbing onto the leash I just slipped my head through....

This is meme material indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and AbandonShip
I had a whole bunch. I used to be a high inhib r9k-wizchan turbo watamote truecel and i would curse myself everytime i remembered cringe moment..

But now I seriously dont give a fuck about anything at all, im still not outgoing or sociable but i dgaf about anything anymore, i have a post-blackpill schopenhaur buddhism mindset and the whole world can eat shit

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I remember 10 years ago back when I was 7-8, some friends of my father offered me kindly to walk the dog, and handed me the leash.

They held the leash on my eye level, so instead of grabbing onto the leash I just slipped my head through....

This is meme material indeed.
I don't understand bro. What do you mean by slipping your head through

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and AbandonShip
I can't. if i were to remember them i would rope asap.

My brain has forever suppressed these brutal cringey ERinducing moments.

• +1
Mine is when i was drunk as fuck and cold approached at bunch of 25 year old girls. It still makes me cringe so bad. Luckily it was night time and they didn't see my face

The most embarrassing moment being born

• +1
Too many and too embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
when i was 15 i had just lost a lot of weight but I was still mentally retarded from being the fat non NT kid. And this really good looking girl I know through family posted a picture of me on her story, i asked why i couldn’t see it and she said she’s blocked me from viewing her story

we used to be friends jfl. and to top it all off

i got drunk and threw up at her house it was some family meet up jfl.

idrc anymore though.

when i was 15 i had just lost a lot of weight but I was still mentally retarded from being the fat non NT kid. And this really good looking girl I know through family posted a picture of me on her story, i asked why i couldn’t see it and she said she’s blocked me from viewing her story

View attachment 178752

we used to be friends jfl. and to top it all off

i got drunk and threw up at her house it was some family meet up jfl.

idrc anymore though.
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
BB39F443 7D03 4B06 971F 74F4B363F928

My stomach would be sounding like the whole fucking ocean

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL
yeah it was rough but honestly some users on this site need to stop being such bitches. I have had embarassing shit happen to me but I still played it off and don’t let it betafy me so much to not be able to speak to other men let alone females

• +1