Post your type and I'll guess your race, height and social class

cute, slim, feminent body, light skin, either short af or tall af, humble attitude

ok im done thanks for coming

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
3080B46A 233D 417D 9720 9C41E823C3BA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Decretum1483
this game is over but nat is insanely high quality ngl. She posts mainly funny content instead of just using her looks for views. Yes the content is haloed by her face but at least the theme of her acc is humour tbh. I bet she only dates nice intelligent prettyboys.

• +1
If you live in India and found this place despite that hate to see your facw
bro I live in the whitest town in America ever. Im MTN but ethnic tax is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I will put one hand over avis so this will be accurate. Not including face because everyone likes gl women.
Fashion style (she doesn't need the hijab if she doesn't want to wear it):
Modestly dressed, she can be edgy if she wants to be. She must have no tattoos and if she has piercings, only one hole per ear.

Body type:
Ripe, curvy, soft and fluffy. Not overweight or obese. Not skinny.

Ethnicity:
Arab, mixed (any mix), black, Latina

Hair colour:
Ideally medium brown to black

Eye colour:
Hazel, dark brown, light brown, dark green, amber

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Erik-Jón
bc your personality isn't high class
Jfl That may be true

I am actually quite wealthy though, well not me personally but my grandma is a 8 figurecel I’m a spoiled brat

• +1
Jfl That may be true

I am actually quite wealthy though, well not me personally but my grandma is a 8 figurecel I’m a spoiled brat
you lack humility and you always act like you have something to prove. I would think on average high class ppl would not care at all bc they just know they're "better". It could be your age too but ur like 17? That is too high tbh.

• +1
you lack humility and you always act like you have something to prove. I would think on average high class ppl would not care at all bc they just know they're "better". It could be your age too but ur like 17? That is too high tbh.
What’s to high?

I’m 16 and it’s my persona on the forum, I know I’m better looking and gentically superior I just love to troll

• +1
  • +1
I didn't say I liked overweight women, wtf?
liking overweight women is very low class tbh you can't use theyre religious as an excuse bc weight=promiscuity most of the time
I updated it:
Fashion style (she doesn't need the hijab if she doesn't want to wear it):
Modestly dressed, she can be edgy if she wants to be. She must have no tattoos and if she has piercings, only one hole per ear.
View attachment 1922962View attachment 1922964View attachment 1922965

Body type:
Ripe, curvy, soft and fluffy. Not overweight or obese. Not skinny.
View attachment 1922966View attachment 1922967View attachment 1922969

Ethnicity:
Arab, mixed (any mix), black, Latina

Hair colour:
Ideally medium brown to black

Eye colour:
Hazel, dark brown, light brown, dark green, amber
What are your thoughts now?

• JFL
IMG 20221003 193320
IMG 20221003 035559

Angelic skull, cute, redhead/blonde/brunette, white, 162-164cm tall preferably, slim

I have a diff type for fuckin vs wifin. I'd wife the chick in my siggy and whomever else fits my criteria:
Latina, black, arabian. Curly - coily hair.. or something afrocentric if they're black. Petite, short, and feminine.

But for fuckin, just be small, petite, and cute. IDC about race nor do I have physical preferences.

You like obese ethnic women
I didn't say I like obese women, I said I like them to be ripe and curvy while not being overweight or obese.

I didn't say I liked overweight women, wtf?

I updated it:

What are your thoughts now?
nigga thinks overweight women like this who also have a low class pheno can be "HQNP"

I also like the girls in @MentalcelTyronelite 's sig. However, ideally, I'd like her to be curvier.

@Kamui @Erik-Jón

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Erik-Jón
I didn't say I like obese women, I said I like them to be ripe and curvy while not being overweight or obese.
Those women are simply obese

And if I remember correctly your also a pedo who likes 12 yos don’t make me pull up the screenshots

Those women are simply obese

And if I remember correctly your also a pedo who likes 12 yos don’t make me pull up the screenshots
Said the one who tricked me by saying she was a "19 year old" and carefully selected a video which only showed her face and shoulders.

• JFL
Said the one who tricked me by saying she was a "19 year old" and carefully selected a video which only showed her face and shoulders.
Admit it your a pedo 25yo man

bang on lmfao
emma stone has an insanely deep voice so i always thought she was a whore tbh. Cause deep voice=ppl treat you like you're more masc than you look which leads to a dom personality. Dom females are more promiscuous. This is pure autismo though XD.

I have a diff type for fuckin vs wifin. I'd wife the chick in my siggy and whomever else fits my criteria:
Latina, black, arabian. Curly - coily hair.. or something afrocentric if they're black. Petite, short, and feminine.
I have very similar preferences like you, but the exception is that I want her to be curvy and soft, yet not skinny, overweight or obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
@Lone Wolf Guess my race, height, social class and PSL from my preferences.

@Lone Wolf Guess my race, height, social class and PSL from my preferences.
i already know you mr 50k posts this site is like a xangsane encyclopedia

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 12234
Neotenous face, decent forward growth, white (esp brunette with light eyes), skinny/fit

Slim body fit build, average-above average height, tan-dark olive skin, dark hair

short, platinum blonde, angel skull, educated, with clean pink asshole

Blonde blue eyed with slight curves early 20s - mid 20s

(one in black is good)