Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Posted this photo on IG got 1 like in 40 minutes, is there something off? Or is algorithm cucking me?

Also can someone give accurate rate pls?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: untouchable_coper, alriodai, ReadBooksEveryday and 23 others
its true, I was the liker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 18244, eduardkoopman and 2 others

It's over, bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and sтᴀʀʙoʏ

Attachments

• chad 1.jpg
    chad 1.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 0
what do you expect?

well obviously but this doesnt help, what exactly is wrong?
You look like an average nordcuck which means you either live in united states of israel or scandinavia. Being average in those countries is a death sentence. So long, boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 444, 11gaijin and 7 others
if thats u then u are good looking asf and mogs me

also be glad that u got atleast 1 like, don't be egomaniac narcy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 18804 and 5 others
You look like an average nordcuck which means you either live in united states of israel or scandinavia. Being average in those countries is a death sentence. So long, boyo.
what exactly is wrong? how to become above avg?

Bro, 1 like in 40 minutes is brutal. How many followers you got?
Picture looks a little low quality though, not HD enough for current Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
also be glad that u got atleast 1 like, don't be egomaniac narcy
bro it was 1 in like 40 minutes its just embarrassing af i deleted it , archived all my photos, removed my profile pic and bio , ruined my entire day. im not asking for 500 likes just more than fooking 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19769, bogii and 12 others
Bro, 1 like in 40 minutes is brutal. How many followers you got?
Picture looks a little low quality though, not HD enough for current Instagram.
like 200 followers

hmmm ok ill try get dslr camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
what exactly is wrong? how to become above avg?
I mean surgery can only do so much. At best you might ascend to HTN. Regardless, I doubt that you can do anything. You should know these things since you've been rotting here for a while.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:On a Saturday :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

like 200 followers

hmmm ok ill try get dslr camera
Lol. Get your followers up bro. If you don't have at least 800 followers no point in having instagram, other than to browse. Also this whole thing is probably larp and you're indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart, koalendo, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 8 others
Lol. Get your followers up bro. If you don't have at least 800 followers no point in having instagram, other than to browse. Also this whole thing is probably larp and you're indian.
but then even more embarrassing if i get 1 like with 800 followers

and yh u got me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

no ones given me a reason it got 1 like. does my smile just look weird or something?

Over for you my most liked pic is 60 likes

You don't look bad at all. High tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15791 and 1 other person
shit photo, shit quality, shit place, shit outfit.

• +1
youre just a fucking subhuman, what is hard to comprehend

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829
alright thanks for honesty
look at fashion instagram influencers, the places where the take oics, the lightning, and overall quality. Get a decent fit, ask some profi camera friend to go out with you and take some high quality pics. Quality> quantity. And better delete this one, very wack photo tbh, that can go only to stories.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yliaster and Deleted member 17829
look at fashion instagram influencers, the places where the take oics, the lightning, and overall quality. Get a decent fit, ask some profi camera friend to go out with you and take some high quality pics. Quality> quantity. And better delete this one, very wack photo tbh, that can go only to stories.
hmm so basiclaly

1. get a good outfit

2. get a dlsr professional camera

3. go to an instagrammable spot with friends

i dont have any good clothes, money for a camera, or any friends:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

bro it was 1 in like 40 minutes its just embarrassing af i deleted it , archived all my photos, removed my profile pic and bio , ruined my entire day. im not asking for 500 likes just more than fooking 1
I get like 5 likes max personal record and I don't really give a fuck

how high inhib are you, the pic looks good

I hope u are joking, 1 like in 40 minutes, holy shit. not all people are instagram all day to like ur posts. you sound like 0 confidence spineless joke

that pic u posted mogs me 6 feet under no cap

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Lygodactylus
hmm so basiclaly

1. get a good outfit

i dont have any good clothes, money for a camera, or any friends:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Your outfit is good already.

• +1
hmm so basiclaly

1. get a good outfit

Well, you need some good sneakers, AF1 triple white should be good and are like 110 euros. Clothes can be very simple, black wider pants, white graphic tee with some meaning are good enough, also necklace and watch are good extra. You better simp someone with a better camera or just pay the photograph for a session. Find good spots in your city, or maybe watch other people where they take pics.

• +1
Take the exact same pic except this time with your Dog (if you have one) and use a lyric caption from a Rap song like Drake,DaBaby or something

Edit: You'll thank me

• +1
also you need to use hashtags in your captions to push your post into the algorithm/explorepage

• +1
Seeing a nazi pheno’d good looking guy struggle like this is bittersweet tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16275
Seeing a nazi pheno’d good looking guy struggle like this is bittersweet tbh.
bro even most SEA girls reject me. honestly im either uglier than i thought or my pheno is a failo these days. dark looks mog ded srs now ethnics are being more accepted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
bro even most SEA girls reject me. honestly im either uglier than i thought or my pheno is a failo these days. dark looks mog ded srs now ethnics are being more accepted
Idk if I remember correctly but you posted a pic with stubble right? If yes you mogged with it tbh

• +1
get the fuck out of here, you are lying :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Lygodactylus

Damn chad. You didn’t have flex on us this hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
get the fuck out of here, you are lying:ROFLMAO:
I WISH I WAS BUT IM BEING SERIOUS. EVEN LANDWHALES REJECT ME IN UK EVEN WHEN LARPING 6FT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Very weird if it’s people you know irl who follow you

I WISH I WAS BUT IM BEING SERIOUS. EVEN LANDWHALES REJECT ME IN UK EVEN WHEN LARPING 6FT
@forevergymcelling what do you rate this guy, he is bullshitting right?

you remind of the swedish lol pro player Rekkles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Yliaster